Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Watford match thread? 16:07 - Feb 14 with 23197 viewsthompsonridd

Anyone know if it's on a thread anywhere please?

I don't have BT Sport and not prepared to pay £20pm for 12 months to watch one game!!!!
QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 2351 views2Thomas2Bowles

One shot by Watford

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 2351 viewsR_from_afar

All over. We did ourselves credit, we competed fiercely and were the better team for 70 or so minutes.

Well done my team.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 2343 viewsKiwi76

Ran out of gas horribly final 20 or so after great start.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 2339 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

No shame. Amazing spirit. Just short a bit of quality.

FFP, folks. Friend of the little folk. Stand up and applaud.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:47 - Feb 15 with 2229 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 by hopphoops

Ah cock. We played well but had enough chances to put them away.

That last on from BFG really hurts just one step earlier and its buried into the net.We deserved extra time at least.
Has there ever been a more miserable week in our history we have to snap out of it soon
QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:48 - Feb 15 with 2222 viewsBoston

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 by hopphoops

Ah cock. We played well but had enough chances to put them away.

For gawds sake, if we played like that in the league we'd be going up!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 2167 viewsVancouverHoop

Watford did the necessary to us.Their defence handled our one dimensional attack relatively comfortably. They've got player depth, we don't.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 2157 viewsTHEBUSH

Life ain't fair sometimes, too often for us recently, they got the break we didn't simple as that
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:51 - Feb 15 with 2135 viewshopphoops

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:47 - Feb 15 by CLAREMAN1995

That last on from BFG really hurts just one step earlier and its buried into the net.We deserved extra time at least.
Has there ever been a more miserable week in our history we have to snap out of it soon

it's exhausting!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:54 - Feb 15 with 2079 viewsBoston

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:43 - Feb 15 by Kiwi76

Ran out of gas horribly final 20 or so after great start.

Three games in six days my friend.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 2009 viewsBoston

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:50 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

Watford did the necessary to us.Their defence handled our one dimensional attack relatively comfortably. They've got player depth, we don't.

Yes, but for all their good handling, we should have scored twice.

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 2003 viewsbosh67

Great shame about that late chance for Tony. Just went with the wrong foot. We deserved extra time but we just don't quite have the quality and we did run out of gas after a really hard and demoralising week. We are over dependent on Freeman but we did at least put in a decent shift.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 1980 viewskropotkin41

By All the Gods, West Brom on Tuesday.

We need a change of luck that's for sure.

Heroic stuff tonight from the Rs. This is a good team, and I think McClaren has done amazing things. The problem comes with how much of this can be preserved and built upon next season, of course.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 1934 views2Thomas2Bowles

Freeman MoM first half but he faded and so did the team the last 30

Wells had 2 chances he should have taken one of them at least, Poor subs in the timing, did Hemed even touch the ball

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:19 - Feb 15 with 1783 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Team was just about out of ideas by the 75th minute. Thought it was a good performance up to that point.

Bit baffled by the substitutions. Don’t think Hemed touched the ball once.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 22:29]
QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:30 - Feb 15 with 1685 viewsMrSheen

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:47 - Feb 15 by CLAREMAN1995

I can think of a lot worse weeks...a game at Wembley that didn’t happen, Vauxhall Motors, mergers, players dying...at least we have a likeable squad playing half decent football. I’ve seen worse!
QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:41 - Feb 15 with 1597 viewsbosh67

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:30 - Feb 15 by MrSheen

I can think of a lot worse weeks...a game at Wembley that didn’t happen, Vauxhall Motors, mergers, players dying...at least we have a likeable squad playing half decent football. I’ve seen worse!

Well said.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:48 - Feb 15 with 1535 viewsRog

Not sure if we ran out of steam with 20 to go or whether more down to their substitutions? Two forwards off for another centre back and a defensive midfielder closed down all the space for us.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:50 - Feb 15 with 1515 viewsridethewave

QPR v Watford match thread? on 21:50 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Watford didn't handle our attack at all, we had more clear-cut chances than at any other game this season! We didn't win because we couldn't finish, not because Watford defended well.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:52 - Feb 15 with 1500 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:19 - Feb 15 by EmpireStateRanger

Team was just about out of ideas by the 75th minute. Thought it was a good performance up to that point.

Bit baffled by the substitutions. Don’t think Hemed touched the ball once.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 22:29]

What is Hemed meant to be good at?
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:00 - Feb 15 with 1437 viewsthemodfather

quite simply, feels like we were robbed...we were better and one mishit shot screwed us....lloungo had to score and didn't. that changes it, cos t watf ord scored soon after ....Watford are a two bob outfit , in a stop off near luton, 5hit e fans and all I hate in football......proud of the team tonight, the fans and sod live tv...another "curse"!!!
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:00 - Feb 15 with 1432 viewsqpr85

Luongo was good at breaking up play and made a couple of good passes but for me he was, and has been the last few games the weakest link.

He must be shattered after the Asian cup and needs a test and I honestly think we'd be better off.

We played well but didn't have that bit of class up front/final third, which for all the good Nahki has done he can't be expected to make something from nothing. Plus that "Gazza circa 1996" chance at the end there was nothing much else
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:33 - Feb 15 with 1315 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Thought we lost impetus when Ebe came on centrally and Cousins, who IMO was having a (contract expiry) stormer, was pushed out wide right.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:43 - Feb 15 with 1272 viewsNed_Kennedys

QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:33 - Feb 15 by WrightUp5hit___

Thought we lost impetus when Ebe came on centrally and Cousins, who IMO was having a (contract expiry) stormer, was pushed out wide right.

Yeah I dunno why Pav was taken off as it ended our crosses into the box and we lost all momentum going forward. Cousins had a good game in the centre, as did Luongo.
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:47 - Feb 15 with 1260 viewsVancouverHoop

QPR v Watford match thread? on 22:50 - Feb 15 by ridethewave

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Watford didn't handle our attack at all, we had more clear-cut chances than at any other game this season! We didn't win because we couldn't finish, not because Watford defended well.

First half especially we had plenty of corners and FKs. But Watford's CBs contained Smith all night and I think, were their best players, he didn't get a single clear attempt on goal that I can remember. Their defence blocked channels too, so other attempts were from distance. I agree we started to snatch at chances in the second half, as time and tiredness took their toll, so our finishing deteriorated, but it wasn't the whole story.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024