Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cousins 10:21 - Feb 16 with 1614 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Play like that every game please. Was like a man possessed. Best performance in a QPR shirt for me

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Cousins on 10:27 - Feb 16 with 1593 viewsbosh67

He seems to have remembered how to play. Good!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cousins on 10:31 - Feb 16 with 1570 viewsmcqpr10

Plays well in a three when he's got Freeman and mass next to him. Basically does loads of running and gives it simple.
Cousins on 10:36 - Feb 16 with 1540 viewsDorse

I have to say that I was impressed with his game yesterday. He looks like he really wants this. A fit and firing Cousins might be just the thing for the run-in.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cousins on 11:16 - Feb 16 with 1470 viewsThGrimRanger

since coming on as sub v Birmingham he looks a new man. fingers crossed he keeps it up as scowen's form has dipped.

TheGrimRanger

Cousins on 11:24 - Feb 16 with 1449 viewsDejR_vu

He looked really good. Seemed to have much more energy. Maybe just getting his match-fitness back. His goal against Birmingham probably gave his confidence a bit of a boost. Looked like the player we thought we’d signed.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Cousins on 11:35 - Feb 16 with 1423 viewsozexile

Contract is up soon.
Cousins on 11:50 - Feb 16 with 1371 viewsMedwayR

Cousins on 11:35 - Feb 16 by ozexile

Contract is up soon.

It is, but if you’re cynically suggesting that he’s coincidently suddenly found fitness & form just as he needs a new contract (which would be a fair conclusion to draw) then I disagree, I think he’s genuinely been unfortunate & has never struck me as having a poor attitude. Hopefully he stays fit & in form and we keep him for a while yet because we’ve certainly not seen the best of him.

Poll: Who’s better?

Cousins on 12:12 - Feb 16 with 1316 viewsDejR_vu

Cousins on 11:50 - Feb 16 by MedwayR

It is, but if you’re cynically suggesting that he’s coincidently suddenly found fitness & form just as he needs a new contract (which would be a fair conclusion to draw) then I disagree, I think he’s genuinely been unfortunate & has never struck me as having a poor attitude. Hopefully he stays fit & in form and we keep him for a while yet because we’ve certainly not seen the best of him.

Would be very QPR though wouldn’t it? Sign a good young player, barely give him a chance, play him out of position, persevere through a bad injury, and just when he gets his fitness back and finds form, just when it’s opening up for him in terms of opportunity in his favoured position, just when we really need a player just like him, he’s out of contract and we find we can’t afford to keep him.

Login to get fewer ads

Cousins on 16:10 - Feb 16 with 1076 viewsStanisgod

Cousins on 12:12 - Feb 16 by DejR_vu

Would be very QPR though wouldn’t it? Sign a good young player, barely give him a chance, play him out of position, persevere through a bad injury, and just when he gets his fitness back and finds form, just when it’s opening up for him in terms of opportunity in his favoured position, just when we really need a player just like him, he’s out of contract and we find we can’t afford to keep him.

For his size he bottles too many tackles, did it again last night.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Cousins on 16:14 - Feb 16 with 1067 viewsDejR_vu

Cousins on 16:10 - Feb 16 by Stanisgod

For his size he bottles too many tackles, did it again last night.

I thought he had a really good game. I’d be quite happy if he played like that every week.

Cousins on 16:22 - Feb 16 with 1042 viewscolinallcars

Cousins on 11:35 - Feb 16 by ozexile

Contract is up soon.

Of course, his improved form has nothing to do with the fact he is looking for a new contract with us or a new employer has nothing to do with it....let him go.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 16:24]
Cousins on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 1042 viewsstevec

Excellent game last night. Weirdly he looked a lot more comfortable up against Premier League players.
Cousins on 19:07 - Feb 16 with 912 viewsHarbour

Did well when he came on v Brum and was excellent last night really hope he keeps this up as has been best performances since we signed him.
Cousins on 19:11 - Feb 16 with 904 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cousins on 16:22 - Feb 16 by colinallcars

Of course, his improved form has nothing to do with the fact he is looking for a new contract with us or a new employer has nothing to do with it....let him go.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 16:24]

It does seem like a Matthew Rose scenario. Doubt whatever he’s on he’s being offered elsewhere.

But you can’t knock him too much for finally putting some form together. If we can get him for another year on reduced terms then we should, and I’m a massive critic.
Cousins on 19:56 - Feb 16 with 825 viewsWadR

Cynical and unfair to put it down to his contract being up. He's had a hellish couple of years injury wise and certainly doesn't come across as a bad egg.

Thought he was great last night and McQPR is spot on in that he's best in a midfield 3. We've seen him struggle in a 2, going right back to that Newcastle 6-0 but a midfield 3 generally allows him more time on the ball and easier passing lanes and gets the best out of his pressing and energy.
Cousins on 20:19 - Feb 16 with 783 viewsGloucs_R

One of those players you just know will be really good at the next team they join. One year extn with an option of another year would be my choice.

But yes, he played very well yesterday

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Cousins on 20:23 - Feb 16 with 776 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

A keep for me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Cousins on 20:29 - Feb 16 with 754 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

He's probably exactly the sort of player we'd be trying to sign if he wasn't already here.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024