Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has this season met your expectations 23:39 - Feb 17 with 1110 viewsE17hoop

Has this season met your expectations

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Has this season met your expectations on 23:39 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewsE17hoop

2/3 of the season gone - seems the right time to ask again.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Has this season met your expectations on 07:48 - Feb 18 with 992 viewsRs_Holy

out of interest what is the points comparison with last season (at this stage)?
Has this season met your expectations on 09:20 - Feb 18 with 924 viewsisawqpratwcity

Has this season met your expectations on 07:48 - Feb 18 by Rs_Holy

out of interest what is the points comparison with last season (at this stage)?

2018: 15th, P31, 9-9-18, GD -11, Pts 36
2019: 18th, P31, 11-6-14, GD -8, Pts 39

Note that in 2018, all clubs had played 31 games except for 2 in 19th and 20th places who'd played 30 games but were more than three points behind us.
In 2019, 11 clubs had played 33, 8 played 32 and 5 played 31. Redeeming a possible 6 points to make 45 pts total could theoretically put us as high as ninth; clubs below us with games in hand are further behind than the potential points they could gain.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Has this season met your expectations on 10:02 - Feb 18 with 882 viewsRblockPrior

Performances slightly better this season but bar the Forest game and wining a couple of FA cup games for me the results seem to be just the same, we had some great results last year which people seem to forget, beating Villa away, beating Cardiff at home etc
For me McClaren has had the luxury of being able to bring in the likes of Hemed, Wells, Rangel and Cameron all premier league players, we didn't have that last year

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Has this season met your expectations on 10:25 - Feb 18 with 856 viewsRs_Holy

Has this season met your expectations on 10:02 - Feb 18 by RblockPrior

Performances slightly better this season but bar the Forest game and wining a couple of FA cup games for me the results seem to be just the same, we had some great results last year which people seem to forget, beating Villa away, beating Cardiff at home etc
For me McClaren has had the luxury of being able to bring in the likes of Hemed, Wells, Rangel and Cameron all premier league players, we didn't have that last year

I really agree with this! Overall we do seem more consistent but you cannot overlook the fact that Ollie did what he did with Big Matt Smith, Conor Washington and Sylla as his main striking options!
Has this season met your expectations on 10:50 - Feb 18 with 834 viewsloftboy

I genuinely thought we would be relegation fodder before the season kicked off, August more or less confirmed this, so to be where we are is quite amazing really. Three more wins should do it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Has this season met your expectations on 11:08 - Feb 18 with 811 viewslondonscottish

Although the results and league position haven't changed the whole club seems to be being run properly for the first time in years. And there seems to be real spirit in the squad.

So I went for exceeded.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Has this season met your expectations on 11:12 - Feb 18 with 804 viewsaston_hoop

I thought we'd be gone this season so to be in a position of relative safety, a cup run to the 5th round and a win at Forest, thats exceeded my personal expectations for the season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Has this season met your expectations on 11:28 - Feb 18 with 782 viewsDesertBoot

I was hoping to avoid a few thrashings and a dismal losing run, as is the norm for QPR. That didn't happen but we've done better on the road and had a bit of a cup run too, lots of talented youngsters being blooded elsewhere and behind the scenes we are in good hands.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Has this season met your expectations on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 779 viewsPommyhoop

Has this season met your expectations on 10:50 - Feb 18 by loftboy

I genuinely thought we would be relegation fodder before the season kicked off, August more or less confirmed this, so to be where we are is quite amazing really. Three more wins should do it.

This .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Has this season met your expectations on 11:53 - Feb 18 with 755 viewsdaveB

Our best has been better than last season but overall it's not been massively different. I expected us to finish between 12th and 16th and pretty sure that's where we will end up.

Hard to vote on this kind of thing now as the season could look very different in a month's time
Has this season met your expectations on 11:55 - Feb 18 with 747 viewsManinBlack

Up to 1 January we had definitely exceeded my expectations.

However, now we appear to be the only team not to have won in the Championship in 2019, they are definitely meeting my expectations with five defeats in a row and a league position I thought we would be in.

Part of my fears before the season was based on the expectation that the richer, bigger clubs would be at the top and the smaller, living in austerity clubs at the bottom. The Championship is now beginning to take that shape as we head towards the conclusion.
Has this season met your expectations on 12:19 - Feb 18 with 721 viewskensalriser

I'll wait until May. Long way to go yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024