Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shamima Beghum 17:40 - Feb 19 with 28913 viewsHayesender

Shamima Beghum

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shamima Beghum on 12:48 - Feb 20 with 1944 viewsBoston

Shamima Beghum on 12:09 - Feb 20 by kensalriser

She doesn't.

I read she was born in Bangladesh to Bangladeshi parents, came to the UK as a child, therefore she has a citizenship.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Shamima Beghum on 12:50 - Feb 20 with 1924 viewspaulparker

The only thing guaranteed in all of this are solicitors are going to get rich all on the British taxpayer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shamima Beghum on 12:54 - Feb 20 with 1904 viewsMrSheen

Shamima Beghum on 01:28 - Feb 20 by Pommyhoop

Tory leadership challenge ALERT...

In answer to the big question, Konk, obviously.
Shamima Beghum on 13:10 - Feb 20 with 1859 viewsE17hoop

Shamima Beghum on 12:28 - Feb 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

E17hoop

If her mum is dead why is the Home office sending her letters
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 12:29]

They're writing to her father's wife, not her Mum. Her Dad remarried.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Shamima Beghum on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 1806 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 13:10 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

They're writing to her father's wife, not her Mum. Her Dad remarried.

It's not going to matter, her own lawyers say it would take a long time to fight it, years just for an appeal to the home office then years in court and even then should she win (she won't) years in prison.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Shamima Beghum on 13:52 - Feb 20 with 1750 viewskensalriser

Shamima Beghum on 12:48 - Feb 20 by Boston

I read she was born in Bangladesh to Bangladeshi parents, came to the UK as a child, therefore she has a citizenship.

I haven't seen that in any report I've read. Javid's decision seems to be based on the notion that she is eligible for Bangladeshi citizenship as her mother was born there.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Shamima Beghum on 14:14 - Feb 20 with 1726 viewsderbyhoop

Shamima Beghum on 12:04 - Feb 20 by smegma

Only if you have single nationality, she has dual nationality.

I'm not sure that is true - in this case.
The reports say she is entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship, despite never having been to Bangladesh and the Bangladeshis denying all knowledge of her.

I suspect this could end up in a very long, messy court case.
And that is without any of us considering the rights and wrongs of Javid's decision.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Shamima Beghum on 14:18 - Feb 20 with 1715 viewsE17hoop

Shamima Beghum on 14:14 - Feb 20 by derbyhoop

I'm not sure that is true - in this case.
The reports say she is entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship, despite never having been to Bangladesh and the Bangladeshis denying all knowledge of her.

I suspect this could end up in a very long, messy court case.
And that is without any of us considering the rights and wrongs of Javid's decision.

This.

She may be eligible for Bangladeshi citizenship but there is no evidence that she has it. That could make Javeds actions illegal.

Login to get fewer ads

Shamima Beghum on 14:20 - Feb 20 with 1710 viewsNW5Hoop

Shamima Beghum on 12:16 - Feb 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

From what I've read, about 100 others had already lost citizenship.

"This is a relatively rare case, although one legal source claimed the government had tried this before and lost. Most cases have featured those who are dual nationals.

"By contrast, many other British Isis recruits have been allowed to return. The home secretary may be asked at any appeal to explain why those suspected of fighting have been allowed back into the UK, while Begum — who is not thought to have been a combatant — has been stripped of her citizenship."

From the Guardian.

My other point is that the white British mercenaries who go to Africa to overthrow governments never get even the threat of prison when they come home, despite what they do being the same in essence as the Isis thugs. Mark Thatcher even got encouraged by his mum when he decided to have a bash at changing the government of Equatorial Guinea by force. Much more press friendly to pick on brown people who go off and be vile than white people. And, once again, for the avoidance of doubt: I would be happy for Beghum to spend plenty of time in jail, following due legal process.
Shamima Beghum on 14:29 - Feb 20 with 1683 viewsloftboy

Can’t believe that there are two people on here that have said she should be allowed to return.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shamima Beghum on 15:00 - Feb 20 with 1647 views2Thomas2Bowles

I wonder how those that lost their children and loved ones in Manchester feel about their taxes going towards supporting her and her kid
The court costs, prison costs, welfare costs, housing and whatever benefits she would likely claim
Let's not forget she supported and still does or has no qualms about it or the beheading of innocent people

This is not some innocent or dimwitted victim of a wicked world, she joined one, knocked out 3 sprogs (so she says) and said she was happy living in that world, it's only now she is is a poor little woman hard done by.

Bolx
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 15:12]

Shamima Beghum on 15:06 - Feb 20 with 1633 viewsstevec

Shamima Beghum on 14:29 - Feb 20 by loftboy

Can’t believe that there are two people on here that have said she should be allowed to return.

ONLY TWO???
Shamima Beghum on 15:07 - Feb 20 with 1628 viewsE17hoop

Shamima Beghum on 15:00 - Feb 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I wonder how those that lost their children and loved ones in Manchester feel about their taxes going towards supporting her and her kid
The court costs, prison costs, welfare costs, housing and whatever benefits she would likely claim
Let's not forget she supported and still does or has no qualms about it or the beheading of innocent people

This is not some innocent or dimwitted victim of a wicked world, she joined one, knocked out 3 sprogs (so she says) and said she was happy living in that world, it's only now she is is a poor little woman hard done by.

Bolx
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 15:12]

What action has her baby taken to warrant this?

Shamima Beghum on 15:15 - Feb 20 with 1604 viewsCliff

Shamima Beghum on 20:48 - Feb 19 by Bluce_Ree

She made her choice. And chose poorly. These fking leftie idiots defending her online are the reason why dumb shit like Brexit happens.

?
Shamima Beghum on 15:15 - Feb 20 with 1599 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 15:07 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

What action has her baby taken to warrant this?

Well I know that most descend people, have kids in a safe environment, she seems to have just knocked 3 out in 4 years

What did those kids in Manchester do to warrant being blown to bits by the people she supported

Shamima Beghum on 15:18 - Feb 20 with 1592 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Shamima Beghum on 15:30 - Feb 20 with 1547 viewsE17hoop

I'm not asking about her but her child. What has he done wrong?

Shamima Beghum on 15:32 - Feb 20 with 1536 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 15:30 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

Well you tell me what those kids in Manchester did wrong

Do you want the child to come back here without it's mother

Shamima Beghum on 15:32 - Feb 20 with 1539 viewspaulparker

Shamima Beghum on 15:30 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

Her child isn’t British so let someone else take it in
There’s plenty of kids in the uk who are in dire need of help through being abandoned, abused and neglected I’d say we should concentrate on them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shamima Beghum on 15:34 - Feb 20 with 1528 viewsjohann28

Mmm ... regardless of the rights & wrongs of the decision, I can't help thinking this is an attempt by Sajid Javid to position himself as Theresa May’s successor by signalling just how tough he is on national security and immigration.

Fwiw, I couldn't give a sh*t about Begum's well-being etc but in my view the decision is questionable purely on national security grounds. We don’t know the extent to which she is a security risk, or whether time spent in a deradicalisation programme would see her reject the ideology of Isis. That’s for our security services to determine. But let's assume that she poses a risk to Britain and the rest of the world. We can’t leave her to roam free in Syria and potentially become even more of a poster child for anti-west ideology. If she is brought back to Britain and deemed a security risk, she can at least be monitored around the clock and potentially tried for offences committed. I wouldn't trust either the Bangladeshi authorities or the Syrian Defence Forces (who've already implored European countries to take back the thousands of European nationals who've been brainwashed/radicalised in their countries of origin and travelled to Syria and ended up in their custody), to ensure she's not a future threat.
Shamima Beghum on 15:44 - Feb 20 with 1495 viewsE17hoop

Shamima Beghum on 15:32 - Feb 20 by paulparker

Her child isn’t British so let someone else take it in
There’s plenty of kids in the uk who are in dire need of help through being abandoned, abused and neglected I’d say we should concentrate on them

As the some of a British mother at birth, her child is British. By removing her citizenship Javed has left him without a state. It may be distasteful but if he has the power to remove citizenship in this way it creates an uncomfortable precedent.

And the question still stands, what action has this baby taken to deserve their citizenship being removed?

Shamima Beghum on 15:47 - Feb 20 with 1478 views2Thomas2Bowles

Shamima Beghum on 15:44 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

As the some of a British mother at birth, her child is British. By removing her citizenship Javed has left him without a state. It may be distasteful but if he has the power to remove citizenship in this way it creates an uncomfortable precedent.

And the question still stands, what action has this baby taken to deserve their citizenship being removed?

Nice sidestep to my post

Shamima Beghum on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 1455 viewsBluce_Ree

Shamima Beghum on 02:15 - Feb 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Please don't use the term leftie idiots in reference to this case.

Here are some lefty idiots from the Bob Crowe brigade who have killed more ISIS than you have Rob Green vvanksocks:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/ppvan7/bob-crown-brigade-interview

[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 2:16]

I typed that on a phone so I couldn't go into any detail. Here's the thing;

Part of why things like Brexit happen are that the people on the left, some of them will say things like 'if you vote to leave, you're a racist c*nt' and they'll go on and on and instinctively you want to vote against them.

Now I voted to remain and that's all good but sometimes those voices do annoy me. It can be anything. It can be that a comedian told a joke they didn't like and now they want him banned from TV or they want white students to not be allowed to wear sombreros or something.

In my mind, those sort of people are the sort of virtue signalling idiots on the internet who are saying this girl deserves sympathy. When people say "BUT SHE WAS ONLY 15 when she joined ISIS", I still think that the most important part of that sentence is "joined ISS."

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Shamima Beghum on 15:53 - Feb 20 with 1450 viewsE17hoop

Sidestep? Its not a tit for tat game. Of course the children in Manchester were innocent.

That doesn't mean that a baby should be punished for the sins of it's parents.

So I ask again, what has this child done? If you do want to play sidestep, I asked first, and you've still not replied.

Shamima Beghum on 16:05 - Feb 20 with 1415 viewsloftboy

Shamima Beghum on 15:53 - Feb 20 by E17hoop

Sidestep? Its not a tit for tat game. Of course the children in Manchester were innocent.

That doesn't mean that a baby should be punished for the sins of it's parents.

So I ask again, what has this child done? If you do want to play sidestep, I asked first, and you've still not replied.

The child should be taken into care the minute he crosses our borders and placed in a loving family hundreds of miles away from his grandfather who will have him radicalised before he’s 5.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024