Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They keep f*(king doing it! 21:50 - Feb 19 with 5560 viewsbosh67

We can't see a game out! Despite losing Freeman something is very wrong with our concentration in the last moments of games. 5 defeats in a row and now conceding goals regularly in the last minutes of matches.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 4373 viewsozexile

Not a recent thing. Been happening for all of my 46 years.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 4365 viewsJuzzie

6 defeats I’m afraid.

Three should have been draws at least which would put us around 15th.

Sickening the way we’ve thrown them away for one reason or another (plus refs nit helping) in 5he last minutes each time.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 21:56]
They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:53 - Feb 19 with 4334 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's called tiredness to be far

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:54 - Feb 19 with 4310 viewstraininvain

Bit harsh- the players were clearly knackered and clinging on after Freeman went off. Not sure they could’ve done much more tonight.

They’ve put in a monumental effort over the last 3 and a half games. It’ll be difficult for them to go again after tonight but they need to take heart that the last few results could’ve quite easily been a couple of draws and a win.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:55 - Feb 19 with 4265 viewskropotkin41

Tiredness, bad luck, and the way it goes.

What was the record set last season? 7 defeats?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 4240 viewsdavman

No, this one was nothing more than losing Freeman. We tried to look after what we had, but just sat too deep and invited them on to us. If Freeman had stayed fit, they would not have smelt blood and we would have got a point at worst.

Aside from the fact that our pen looked a little soft, the big kick in the teeth was that Livermore should not have been on the pitch after his tackle on Eze. At some point, this bad luck has got to get to the point where we pss ourselves laughing, hasn't it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:59 - Feb 19 with 4176 viewsLowerloftLad

what makes it even worse is we ran out of steam agaisnt watford and they hadn't even got out of second gear

we should never have been 3 goals down at half time to birmingham

and we were mugged vs bristol city

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:01 - Feb 19 with 4154 viewsonlyrinmoray

At least we scored the penalty
Login to get fewer ads

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:03 - Feb 19 with 4127 viewshoopsmark

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:52 - Feb 19 by ozexile

Not a recent thing. Been happening for all of my 46 years.

i was gonna say same when they scored,unfortunately i was waiting for it as i have experienced it too many times in 41 years......shame...no justice though....
They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:07 - Feb 19 with 4074 viewsHunterhoop

They keep f*(king doing it! on 21:56 - Feb 19 by davman

No, this one was nothing more than losing Freeman. We tried to look after what we had, but just sat too deep and invited them on to us. If Freeman had stayed fit, they would not have smelt blood and we would have got a point at worst.

Aside from the fact that our pen looked a little soft, the big kick in the teeth was that Livermore should not have been on the pitch after his tackle on Eze. At some point, this bad luck has got to get to the point where we pss ourselves laughing, hasn't it?

Yeah, that irony was not lost on me. 2-2, they should go down to 10. A minute later an injury brings us down to 10.

Our bad luck is just getting ridiculous now.

Oh, and I should amend it to “Lynch keeps f**cking doing it”.

The last 150 mins he’s played we’ve conceded 7, in spite of Toni being immense today heading, clearing and tackling everything. Feel for him.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:12 - Feb 19 with 4009 viewsPunteR

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:07 - Feb 19 by Hunterhoop

Yeah, that irony was not lost on me. 2-2, they should go down to 10. A minute later an injury brings us down to 10.

The last 150 mins he’s played we’ve conceded 7, in spite of Toni being immense today heading, clearing and tackling everything. Feel for him.

Wells should've scored before Lynches brainfart.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:12 - Feb 19 with 4004 viewsCamberleyR

Let's see Lynch's main cheerleader ParkRoyalR try and defend this latest fück up.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:15 - Feb 19 with 3954 viewsHunterhoop

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:12 - Feb 19 by PunteR

Wells had a 20 yard effort he put wide. That one? Hardly comparable. I do think he needs to up his game, but he’s not the reason we conceded 3.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:16 - Feb 19 with 3941 viewsBakes

Perfectly put

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:21 - Feb 19 with 3876 viewsPunteR

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:15 - Feb 19 by Hunterhoop

Wells had a 20 yard effort he put wide. That one? Hardly comparable. I do think he needs to up his game, but he’s not the reason we conceded 3.

No, the one that dropped to him in the box with no defender near him but he thought he was offside so just fluffed controlling the ball and then lose it for them to go on and score.
Not his fault we conceded 3 but we've had opportunities in the last few games and Wells in particular hasn't done his job either.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 3765 viewsted_hendrix

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:07 - Feb 19 by Hunterhoop

Its not all bad luck, the last time we won a point at home was against a struggling fakes team on the 29th Dec, we've somehow managed to concede 12 bloody goals at LR over the last five home games that's no way all down to bad luck.

We cant complain about the effort our players are putting in during a game but we seriously and quickly need to stop conceding goals in the manner that we are.

We are so far down at the bottom of the current form league it's bloody embarrassing, we've hit the 40 point mark a couple of times and thrown it away yet again tonight.

We cant keep relying on the bad luck as an excuse for yet another defeat.

Steve McClaren has got one hell of a job on his hands now and that's a fact.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:37 - Feb 19 with 3700 views1MoreBrightonR

Anyone know where the hell five mins of added on came from? Trainer was on once from memory and other than the 89th Kim with Lumley, there was barely any time wasting .

Just back and devastated by tonight. Was far from a perfect performance but we didn't deserve to lose.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:40 - Feb 19 with 3659 viewswombat

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:31 - Feb 19 by ted_hendrix

Its not all bad luck, the last time we won a point at home was against a struggling fakes team on the 29th Dec, we've somehow managed to concede 12 bloody goals at LR over the last five home games that's no way all down to bad luck.

We cant complain about the effort our players are putting in during a game but we seriously and quickly need to stop conceding goals in the manner that we are.

We are so far down at the bottom of the current form league it's bloody embarrassing, we've hit the 40 point mark a couple of times and thrown it away yet again tonight.

We cant keep relying on the bad luck as an excuse for yet another defeat.

Steve McClaren has got one hell of a job on his hands now and that's a fact.

Mclaren tactics
65 68 take pavel off
Bright comes on plays wrong wing
74 mins ff drawing go deep try and hang on for a point/win

lt March still not settled side considering overall we have been lucky with injuries this season
Not a style of play

We’re the young players he supposed to be improving ?

Pissed off with this happening time and time again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:48 - Feb 19 with 3599 viewstraininvain

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:40 - Feb 19 by wombat

Mclaren tactics
65 68 take pavel off
Bright comes on plays wrong wing
74 mins ff drawing go deep try and hang on for a point/win

lt March still not settled side considering overall we have been lucky with injuries this season
Not a style of play

We’re the young players he supposed to be improving ?

Pissed off with this happening time and time again

We didn’t go deep intentionally. Freeman went off injured and we were forced back by WBA.

I thought the subs improved us tonight which makes a change. Freeman stays on the pitch and it’s a different story. Fine margins.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 3508 viewsMatch82

This might be a good time to get the lads in for training tomorrow and say fck this month, let's go Go-Karting instead
They keep f*(king doing it! on 23:19 - Feb 19 with 3427 viewsdaveB

defending was crap again, sooner Lynch is gone the better.

So angry with tonight. Crap first half lucky to still be in the game similar to the away game then Wells stops playing never mind he's not offside have a wander round the box and daydream before missing the chance. The most over rated player at QPR for a while.

The 3rd goal a chance to break but no rather than a simple pass to Bright give it back to them and they score.

Absolutely fuming with it all
They keep f*(king doing it! on 23:32 - Feb 19 with 3331 views1MoreBrightonR

Wells the most over rated player? Seriously? Little over the top.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 23:49 - Feb 19 with 3243 viewsVancouverHoop

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:37 - Feb 19 by 1MoreBrightonR

Anyone know where the hell five mins of added on came from? Trainer was on once from memory and other than the 89th Kim with Lumley, there was barely any time wasting .

Just back and devastated by tonight. Was far from a perfect performance but we didn't deserve to lose.

I wondered about the 5 minutes at the time. The only stoppage of any consequence, beyond the five subs, was for our penalty which surely wouldn't have been two minutes or more.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 00:27 - Feb 20 with 3139 viewsMungoJezza

We were lucky with the penalty, Lumley's definite handball outside the box and the missed chance by Wells - surely he was offside? Not sure about whether Livermore's challenge on Eze was worthy of a red, but where did the five minutes added time come from?! We are struggling because of the lack of depth in our injury depleted squad. Defensive options are limited, particularly anybody with decent pace. We are still way too reliant on Freeman as he is the only creative outlet that plays with any consistency. Wells is the only striker of genuine quality that we have, but he is clearly lacking in form/confidence at the moment. We have to grind out a result, ideally at Boro on Saturday, that will kickstart our season again. We need to finish the present campaign strongly and plan well for next season. On a positive note, if we can compete as well as we have done with a team like West Bromwich, with their recent premiership experience, and their current status of being three points off the top, we are not that far off being a decent side.
They keep f*(king doing it! on 00:39 - Feb 20 with 3101 viewsCLAREMAN1995

They keep f*(king doing it! on 22:12 - Feb 19 by PunteR

Once again Wells did not deliver in a critical spot and its getting to be a trend now.Its hard to get on him having to battle up top by himself but he should be scoring more from those spots.
He was pretty upset at being subbed off did not shake Hemed's hand or SM.
sickening that a player that should be walking to the dressing with a straight red card scored the winner to break our hearts again.
All those daggers have cost us 3 points but feel like 9 for some reason
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024