Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee! (And assistant) - WBA 09:08 - Feb 20 with 2517 viewsPinnerPaul

Disclaimer - based on watching live only - no replays

1) Mass pen claim 1st half - not for me
2) Our pen - didn't have a great view - but not a massive shout from crowd/players but then not a massive moan from WBA either
3) Lumley - That WAS handball outside the box in 2nd half wasn't it? Looked like it to me
4) Assistant ER - Now as I do that mostly all the time myself, I know its not easy but 1st half he missed two obvious ones and to me called 2 'technical ones (one on/one off) incorrectly as well. Missed an obvious foul right in front of him 2nd half as well. Thought he was poor.

Ref pretty decent though - foul on Eze looked an orange in real time, so yellow not incorrect as such.
Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 21:19 - Feb 20 with 496 viewssmegma

Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 18:39 - Feb 20 by PinnerPaul

Denying Obvious Goal Scoring Opportunity

Then why not just say that?
Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 09:07 - Feb 21 with 430 viewsPinnerPaul

Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 21:19 - Feb 20 by smegma

Then why not just say that?

Its called abbreviation.

I'm done 'discussing' anything further with you, not sure what your problem is with me but I don't come on here to have an argument over everything I post.
Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 09:11 - Feb 21 with 427 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 18:42 - Feb 20 by PinnerPaul

IF they change the law next season - being discussed soon - we wont' have anything to argue about - I can't wait!

The proposal is to add 'or gains an advantage from the ball hitting hand/arm' to the deliberate criteria we have now.

That would be good.
It is often not deliberate but a team still loses out currently.
Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 01:01 - Feb 22 with 349 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Referee! (And assistant) - WBA on 11:31 - Feb 20 by superhoopdownunder

The commentators on the stream I watched were WBA fans and were amazed 5 minutes were added.
They actually thought time was about up just before they scored (they had counted 4 additional minutes not 5 minutes)

I heard the same feed and agree on all points.They had given up hope and were counting the 2 points dropped when all hell broke lose and my heart sank.
It was a roller coaster for them thinking WBA had an easy win they complimenting Rangers for fighting back both times but they were the ones smiling at the end.
I had no access to replays for some reason but I feel it should have been a straight red card and the commentator said as much .It was a sickening blow that Livermore deflected in that winner that point was vital for our mental state.
We have to get after it Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024