Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report 12:41 - Feb 20 with 1906 viewsNorthernr

QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report 20th Feb 2019 12:37
Another game, another defeat, another last minute heartbreak for Queens Park Rangers, this time going down 3-2 in injury time to West Brom at Loftus Road. 18

QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 1322 viewsPinnerPaul

Our penalty can't have been for 'high foot' by which I presume you mean' Playing in a dangerous manner' - that's an Indirect free kick,

I know it was a late goal, but I'm struggling with the unlucky tag for this one, given the chances they created, the pen we got that never was and the Lumley handball,

Agree about the ER AR though!
QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report on 13:41 - Feb 21 with 784 viewsNorthernr

Ok, well I'm confused then. Why did you think (correctly IMO) that Rangel's was a penalty against Sheff Wed? That was high boot to the face. And why was Onuoha penalised by mason at Fulham the other year, again for a high boot, and a penalty awarded?
QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report on 18:28 - Feb 21 with 601 viewsenfieldargh

High Foot is normally a Red Card offence although refs are more concerned where a free kick is taken as malicious GBH it seems is now ok but should you gently brush someones shoulder then your totally Fked

Indirect free kicks are usually awarded for obstruction.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report on 22:30 - Feb 21 with 510 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR haunted at the witching hour once more — Report on 13:41 - Feb 21 by Northernr

Ok, well I'm confused then. Why did you think (correctly IMO) that Rangel's was a penalty against Sheff Wed? That was high boot to the face. And why was Onuoha penalised by mason at Fulham the other year, again for a high boot, and a penalty awarded?

If there's contact and it endangers a player's safety its serious foul play and a direct free kick/pen.

If no contact its 'playing in a dangerous manner' IDFK only.

Wording IS similar, but subtly different.

Its a funny old game isn't it - you saw a high foot, I saw no contact, another poster on here said Hemed's heels were clipped and Andy Sinton said it was a push!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024