Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread 13:16 - Feb 21 with 27969 viewsozranger

Thought I better get in quickly before anyone accidentally took this. Why? because I commenced the last two match threads where we were on a six game losing streak - Brum and Forest in 2017. Hopefully, this won't be third time unlucky.

We'll be missing Freeman now. How can we win? We will and a good away win at that and do the double over Boro. To the players, those who make the park, this will be a do or die game and for those who make it to the far far reaches of this country, they will get a good game to watch. 2 nil to the good guys! Luongo to score.
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 13:20 - Feb 21 with 17217 viewsTacticalR

Glad you've stepped in to sort this out.

Air hostess clique

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 13:54 - Feb 21 with 17171 viewsBoston

I have predicted a win for all our last six defeats. So today we will lose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:00 - Feb 21 with 17161 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:20 - Feb 21 with 17137 viewsBoston

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:00 - Feb 21 by Dorse

☔️

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:40 - Feb 21 with 17109 viewsqprd

Aden Flint absolutely owns Matt Smith, going back to the match at Bristol City in April or March 2017. Praying Mclaren doesnt make the mistake of playing Smith against Flint.

Would rather see us counterattack with pace rather than bruise with height...
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 08:54 - Feb 23 with 16835 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 09:49 - Feb 23 with 16802 viewsDiscodroids

I for one, after a night heavily on the piss in old leigh on sea, need the salve of a win today.

It will be More soothing and ambrosial to my five known senses than Raphael Ravenscroft in his 28" waist gloria vanderbilt hipsters tooting for all his fu cking well worth on his Lyricon electronic wind instrument solo, in the middle of Gerry Rafferty's melodious soft rock epic, 'Night Owl'.

2-1 the supahoopsa!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 10:32 - Feb 23 with 16770 viewsozranger

Am still recovering from Blue Oyster Cult last night. Still believe we will win.
Login to get fewer ads

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 16766 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 16578 viewskropotkin41

Can't get past Middlesbrough scoring the winner in the 11th minute of injury time........ probably.......

After we've had certain goals hit the bar, the post, the referee's arse; had two sent off, and all three subs injured as they run onto the pitch.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 16557 viewsrunningman75

Line up
Lumley,Furlong,Leistner, Hall , Bidwell,Wszolek, Cousins, Luongo, Manning, Eze, Hemed.

Wells on bench as well is error prone Lynch.
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 with 16548 viewskropotkin41

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 by runningman75

Line up
Lumley,Furlong,Leistner, Hall , Bidwell,Wszolek, Cousins, Luongo, Manning, Eze, Hemed.

Yeah, I feel sorry for Wells, but I think he may have mislaid his shooting boots recently........ barns, broadsides and banjos.......

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:23 - Feb 23 with 16526 viewsWalnut

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 10:32 - Feb 23 by ozranger

Am still recovering from Blue Oyster Cult last night. Still believe we will win.

Me too, monster hangover
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:35 - Feb 23 with 16440 viewsozranger

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:19 - Feb 23 by runningman75

Line up

So, he's gone for Manning instead of BOS. Is Manning there more to protect Bids?

Assume we are now rotating the forwards given Hemed is back.
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:39 - Feb 23 with 16409 viewsdavman

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:35 - Feb 23 by ozranger

So, he's gone for Manning instead of BOS. Is Manning there more to protect Bids?

Assume we are now rotating the forwards given Hemed is back.

I wouldn't assume he is rotating, I'd assume that Wells has been dropped because he's been a little bit off in the last few games.

Another MASSIVE chance for Manning...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:48 - Feb 23 with 16340 viewsBlue_Castello

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 14:21 - Feb 23 by kropotkin41

Yeah, I feel sorry for Wells, but I think he may have mislaid his shooting boots recently........ barns, broadsides and banjos.......

True he has missed some chances but overall he's been brilliant working tirelessly upfront,linking play very intelligently and for a smaller forward his hold up play is excellent. I can't help thinking that McLaren probably thinks now Hemed is fit enough he wants to give Wells a rest, he's been looking very tired in the second half of games and we need him fresh for the games in March.
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:03 - Feb 23 with 16176 views2Thomas2Bowles

FFS 1-0 already 2 mins
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:04]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:03 - Feb 23 with 16168 viewsVancouverHoop

Well that didn't take long. 0—1
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:04 - Feb 23 with 16163 viewsR_from_afar

OMG! One down already!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:04 - Feb 23 with 16122 viewsstevestrange

FFS
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:04 - Feb 23 with 16120 viewsjohncharles

Well fking Whoopie ☠️

Strong and stable my arse.

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:05 - Feb 23 with 16085 viewsSharpy36

One piece at a time

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:06 - Feb 23 with 16803 viewskomradkirk

ifs,more shit defending
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 15:06]
Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:06 - Feb 23 with 16797 viewskropotkin41

Jeez.......... well at least we're not being kept in suspense this afternoon.

Six is enuf - the Boro' match thread on 15:06 - Feb 23 with 16773 viewsjonno

Usual story. Absolutely no pressure on the ball, allowed loads of time to pick out a player running through untracked to score. We have barely touched the ball and look like we are happy to let them keep it as long as they like. A thrashing looks on the cards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024