Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly 23:06 - Feb 23 with 1208 viewsisawqpratwcity

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/middlesbrough/116460

Ex-pats get in quick before Sky makes 'em take it down!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:30 - Feb 23 with 1166 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Thanks

Both goals were terrible defending
Also is Lumley now leaking soft goals?

The second piece of action - not a goal - one of their players ran around 70 yards and was not blocked or stopped before he shot - getting past a couple of very weak challenges

Finally we look ordinary without Freeman
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 23:37]
Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:36 - Feb 23 with 1149 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:30 - Feb 23 by superhoopdownunder

Thanks

The second piece of action - not a goal - one of their players ran around 70 yards and was not blocked or stopped before he shot - getting past a couple of very weak challenges

I know highlight don't portray the game at all, but in the ones above I saw Lumley save two one on ones which I reckon Stevie Wonder could have put away as well as the two soft goals.

Have faith!
Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:46 - Feb 23 with 1139 viewsPunteR

Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:30 - Feb 23 by superhoopdownunder

Thanks

Reminded me of Kyle Walker running through our team like that.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 01:58 - Feb 24 with 1074 viewsisawqpratwcity

Highlights- both Kosher and Ex-Pat Friendly on 23:36 - Feb 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know highlight don't portray the game at all, but in the ones above I saw Lumley save two one on ones which I reckon Stevie Wonder could have put away as well as the two soft goals.

Have faith!

Yeah, true, and he saved Leistner's bacon when he made that howler. But I still thought his effort for the second goal, in particular, was, well, half-arsed at best.

Again, just going on two minutes worth, I thought Leistner looked unfit and inept.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024