Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids match fred 09:12 - Feb 26 with 31471 viewsHooparoo

Two banks of four and kick the crap out of them. Let’s start again with a 0-0.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Dirty Lids match fred on 09:28 - Feb 26 with 12579 viewssimmo

Been looking forward to a game where we stop backing off towards our goal when we don't have the ball or passing towards it when we do. We've been so desperate to get points we've played cautious, shite football and it would be good to throw a bit of tempo and bravery into the mix, it's not as if the results are improving by playing how we did at Boro...

If we don't concede early again, we might have a shot.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dirty Lids match fred on 09:48 - Feb 26 with 12543 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dirty Lids match fred on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 12485 viewsHantsR

Two banks of 4 - Does that include Bodmas?
Dirty Lids match fred on 10:13 - Feb 26 with 12471 viewsHarbour

Probably another tanking ....need some luck and let’s not concede in the first 10 mins...get to HT without conceding might get a draw ....1-2 head says
Dirty Lids match fred on 10:18 - Feb 26 with 12462 viewsheadhoops

One positive is that Roofe is out. I see this as a free hit so we may as well go for it.
Lumley
Furlong BFG Hall
Pav Eze Luongo Cousins BOS
Smith Wells

take a scrappy 1-0

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Dirty Lids match fred on 10:22 - Feb 26 with 12453 viewsstevec

Bonus game.

Rotherham’s the big one
Dirty Lids match fred on 10:57 - Feb 26 with 12403 viewsRangersDave

Kick them off the park and send the European Champions back to the dirty north with a severe Chiding!

7-1 to Rangers (they score first but we get very angry, and after sending them repeated letters telling them just how angy we are (Team America Stylee) we open the taps, and are clear and easy winners as they have 3 men sent off due to their unsporting conduct, in trying to get the back, from us).

Mmmmmmmm i love the smell of PVA and copydex in the morning!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dirty Lids match fred on 11:15 - Feb 26 with 12368 viewsDiscodroids

I Had no idea we are playing tonight until i saw this thread, and given our form, im looking forward to watching it tonight about as much as being held in Ludocivo Technique patent pending eye Clamps and forced to watch Arthur Mullard having a Steak and ale Fray Bentos 2lb turd turnout on the armitage shanks throne after a 48 hour milk stout piss up.

In blind hope , 1-1.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids match fred on 11:24 - Feb 26 with 12358 viewsMick_S

Dirty Lids match fred on 11:15 - Feb 26 by Discodroids

I Had no idea we are playing tonight until i saw this thread, and given our form, im looking forward to watching it tonight about as much as being held in Ludocivo Technique patent pending eye Clamps and forced to watch Arthur Mullard having a Steak and ale Fray Bentos 2lb turd turnout on the armitage shanks throne after a 48 hour milk stout piss up.

In blind hope , 1-1.

I don't like Leeds either.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dirty Lids match fred on 11:25 - Feb 26 with 12357 viewsconnell10

0-2 leeds next!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dirty Lids match fred on 11:49 - Feb 26 with 12318 viewsDannyPaddox

3-2 Rs. Fuk it 4-1 !!!
Dirty Lids match fred on 12:41 - Feb 26 with 12229 viewsR_from_afar

Dirty Lids match fred on 10:22 - Feb 26 by stevec

Bonus game.

Rotherham’s the big one

Very true that Rotherham’s the big one but a snatched point tonight - against the odds and the form guide - would give us a massive boost going into the Rotherham game. I am out for a curry with the people I play football with tonight, so I will be following the game via this thread and enjoying appalling indigestion as a result!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dirty Lids match fred on 13:17 - Feb 26 with 12167 viewsNorthernr

Lumley's on.
Dirty Lids match fred on 13:26 - Feb 26 with 12113 viewsBoston

ugh.... 1-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dirty Lids match fred on 13:49 - Feb 26 with 12068 viewsJigsore

Myself at the turn of the year

Myself before todays game

please Rangers. end this suffering.

1-2 Leeds

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dirty Lids match fred on 14:20 - Feb 26 with 12017 viewsactonman

Have a tingling at the base of by bllox that we will end this run of defeats tonight .
Probably a draw I recon .

Other than that then we lose tonight and again Saturday so we can have a further bit of excitement to finish the season off.
Dirty Lids match fred on 14:23 - Feb 26 with 12013 viewsJuzzie

I'd take a draw just to end the losing run. Can't be going into the Brentford game looking at a possible 9th straight defeat.
Dirty Lids match fred on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 11994 viewsEsox_Lucius

Team bottom of the form table this year against a team in automatic promotion spot??? Tricky to predict the outcome of this one

The grass is always greener.

Dirty Lids match fred on 14:31 - Feb 26 with 11989 viewsDannyPaddox

Leeds 30th visit to Loftus Road and if Derek Buxton had access to emojis he would've illustrated it thus.

Pre- 70s: 💙💙🖋💙🖋💩
70s: 💩🖋💙🖋🖋💩💩
80s/90s: 💙💩💙💙💙💩💙💩
21stC: 🖋🖋💩🖋💙💙💩💙 ❓

P29: 💙12 🖋8 💩9
Dirty Lids match fred on 15:02 - Feb 26 with 11936 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Leeds, Bielsa stylee, out of the blocks fast. Bish,bash bosh all their early high press and our defence looking terrified with people on them as soon as they touch the ball.

Midfield dogs, Cousins, Mass, overrun in trying to provide cover.

Our "talent" players totally isolated or taken out of it by that twunt Kalvin Phillips.

Possible saving grace (face?) Matthieu getting back on the form he showed for a couple of games and seriously overpowering the Lids "midget" defence.

1-3 to the dirty northern barstewards
Dirty Lids match fred on 15:18 - Feb 26 with 11896 viewsted_hendrix

Wish I could be more confident but I cant, I'd give absolutely anything for a 0-0.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dirty Lids match fred on 15:30 - Feb 26 with 11858 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hard to see further than a good turning over.

Go on Rangers surprise us, make my day!
Dirty Lids match fred on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 11834 viewsHantsR

Feeling quite mellow after a good game of golf in superb weather. Preparing for the trip up the M3 feeling full of brio and expectation - what could possibly go wrong?
Dirty Lids match fred on 16:16 - Feb 26 with 11767 viewsDannyPaddox

Dirty Lids match fred on 13:49 - Feb 26 by Jigsore

Myself at the turn of the year

Myself before todays game

please Rangers. end this suffering.

1-2 Leeds

The production of pate fat-cúnt involves the controversial force-feeding of Alan Brazil with more food than he would eat in the wild, and more than he would voluntarily eat domestically. The feed, usually corn boiled with fat (to facilitate ingestion), deposits large amounts of fat in the liver, thereby producing the fatty consistency sought by some gastronomes. [citation needed]
Dirty Lids match fred on 16:34 - Feb 26 with 11733 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm hoping 1-1 but my head (and money) says 10/11 a Leeds win is a decent bet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024