Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman 22:20 - Feb 26 with 9533 viewsBklynRanger

I'm shit with money but even I know we can't sell him for less than £75mill.

S'obvious...
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:27 - Feb 26 with 4697 viewsStanisgod

The best performance by a rangers player since Adel at Chelsea. Cookie and Rowly rolled into one. Even the Leeds fans on the train enthusing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:28 - Feb 26 with 4687 viewsGloucs_R

How much and to whom? 🤔

Poll: Are we staying up?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:42 - Feb 26 with 4564 viewsstowmarketrange

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:28 - Feb 26 by Gloucs_R

How much and to whom? 🤔

Cardiff and £2.5 million.Plus another £500k in appearances.Its what we do.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:44 - Feb 26 with 4533 viewsRblockPrior

Incredible player, great performance tonight. Will be gutted to see him go in the summer

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:45 - Feb 26 with 4526 viewsbosh67

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:42 - Feb 26 by stowmarketrange

Cardiff and £2.5 million.Plus another £500k in appearances.Its what we do.

What a ridiculous post! Blimey. You think we would sell him for a profit? What are you on?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:46 - Feb 26 with 4512 views100percent

fcking majestic tonight.
brought a northern friend tonight and he couldn't believe how good he was and shocked that we took him off.
complete performance, what a player.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:48 - Feb 26 with 4489 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He was carrying a knock since right before half-time as well!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:49 - Feb 26 with 4469 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Best performance I've seen at Loftus Road since Adel. I had my mouth open in shock every time he got the ball

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:53 - Feb 26 with 4408 viewsstowmarketrange

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:45 - Feb 26 by bosh67

What a ridiculous post! Blimey. You think we would sell him for a profit? What are you on?

Sorry I’m still lightheaded after the win.It will be a loan move then to palarse and cup games only for him.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:54 - Feb 26 with 4389 viewsted_hendrix

Performance of the season if you ask me, make the most of the bloke whilst we've still got him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:56 - Feb 26 with 4354 viewsDejR_vu

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 22:27 - Feb 26 by Stanisgod

The best performance by a rangers player since Adel at Chelsea. Cookie and Rowly rolled into one. Even the Leeds fans on the train enthusing.

He’s absolutely outstanding. Not only is he fantastic individually, he carries the team when it needs carrying and drags us up a level.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:00 - Feb 26 with 4322 viewsLongsufferingR

Astonishing performance against a side like that. Ably supported by outstanding performances from Luongo, Wszolek and Cousins as well.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:03 - Feb 26 with 4292 views1MoreBrightonR

It really was an amazing performance given the form we are in and how fragile the teams confidence was. Best performance of the season from Freeman for me.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:14 - Feb 26 with 4207 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Scandalously not voted player of the season for the last two seasons. So what does he do? Get's even fcking better! Should be in the running for Championship POS this year but probably not quite enough goals/assists.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:18 - Feb 26 with 4169 viewsGuppy22

Name me a better player in the championship? This bloke has been outstanding ever since he joined us. When a premier league club sign him in the summer I will wish him all the best and truly hope he tears the league up. Outstanding performance tonight
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:18 - Feb 26 with 4167 viewsqprd

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:14 - Feb 26 by CliveWilsonSaid

Scandalously not voted player of the season for the last two seasons. So what does he do? Get's even fcking better! Should be in the running for Championship POS this year but probably not quite enough goals/assists.

He doesn’t deserve championship POS, but he should be on the first team XI
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 23:40 - Feb 26 with 4063 viewswestberksr

Did everything tonight.

Covers back, tackles, unplayable at times. Best player on pitch by a mile.

Be sorry to see him go and will send him off with best wishes.

POTY in the bag
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 00:27 - Feb 27 with 3931 viewsted_hendrix

Steve McClaren's comments on Luke 'The Duke' Freeman.

Steve McClaren: "[Freeman] showed his real quality and infectious enthusiasm that he gives to the team. When you're looking for leadership and looking for people to have courage and take the ball, he's got all that. He was our talisman tonight. There were a lot of heroic performances but his was incredible.

"He's someone who can play at the top of the Championship, could play in that Leeds team and could play in the Premier League, so we're delighted to have him here."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 00:37 - Feb 27 with 3894 viewsbob566

Had a look at the leeds forum. Usual stuff. How did they lose to one of the worst championship sides theyve seen. They did say they wouldnt take any of our players bar freeman whod be in their starting 11
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 07:56 - Feb 27 with 3579 viewssevenhoop

lose him, very bad news, lose him and Luongo, disaster
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:07 - Feb 27 with 3533 viewsGloucs_R

It does make you wonder if, when he signed his new contract, a release fee was agreed.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:18 - Feb 27 with 3488 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 00:37 - Feb 27 by bob566

Had a look at the leeds forum. Usual stuff. How did they lose to one of the worst championship sides theyve seen. They did say they wouldnt take any of our players bar freeman whod be in their starting 11

That was good of them.
I don't know about anyone else here but I thought they looked good going forward but were very sloppy at the back. They seemed to give the ball away an awful lot for a team possibly heading for the Prem.
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:53 - Feb 27 with 3350 viewsrobith

I'm someone who would've been critical of Freeman last year but the things that annoyed me are basically all gone.

Whereas he used to overplay, he passes earlier, more often and uses his skill incredibly effectively

Whereas he used to be a bit of a snide presence on field having a pop at people he's become a proper leader who drives the team on. All season his interactions with Eze have been great, constantly coaching and guiding him in games.

Last night was the culmination of all that. He was absolutely tremendous
Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 09:01 - Feb 27 with 3308 viewsCamberleyR

Reminded me of Beckham's performance against Greece in that world cup qualifier.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 09:12 - Feb 27 with 3269 viewsBklynRanger

Luke 'The Duke' Freeman on 08:53 - Feb 27 by robith

I'm someone who would've been critical of Freeman last year but the things that annoyed me are basically all gone.

Whereas he used to overplay, he passes earlier, more often and uses his skill incredibly effectively

Whereas he used to be a bit of a snide presence on field having a pop at people he's become a proper leader who drives the team on. All season his interactions with Eze have been great, constantly coaching and guiding him in games.

Last night was the culmination of all that. He was absolutely tremendous

I think he's using his body more cleverly this season - Mass does that well (though sometimes dallies a bit while he's doing it) - I wonder if some of that partnership is brushing off on him? Plus the coaching staff's work of course. Players like The Duke will inevitably attract lazy criticism of being 'a bit powder-puff' but there are even less grounds for that this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024