Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans ... 22:27 - Feb 26 with 12762 viewsconnell10

..:.... totally and utterly deluded!! U rsssssss!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leeds fans ... on 22:57 - Feb 26 with 6974 viewsMileEndR

Spent about 10 minutes singing "European champions" in the first half... I have no words
Leeds fans ... on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 6913 viewsBoston

Leeds fans ... on 22:57 - Feb 26 by MileEndR

Spent about 10 minutes singing "European champions" in the first half... I have no words

Did we sing 'the finest football team the world has ever seen'?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leeds fans ... on 23:03 - Feb 26 with 6910 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds fans ... on 22:57 - Feb 26 by MileEndR

If they would’ve had that ref in the final all those years they would’ve won it and built a statue of him outside bellend road.
Leeds fans ... on 23:13 - Feb 26 with 6818 viewsWokingR

Regardless of what they were singing, it was pretty impressive
Leeds fans ... on 23:46 - Feb 26 with 6661 viewsBluce_Ree

Leeds fans ... on 23:02 - Feb 26 by Boston

Did we sing 'the finest football team the world has ever seen'?

What's your point? That's 100% accurate. We just beat the champions of Europe after all.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Leeds fans ... on 23:48 - Feb 26 with 6653 viewsessextaxiboy

How the fck are they nest the top of the league.? They were just a bunch of huff and puffers with no talent for a spark . If he sent a spy to Harlington he should dock him a days money .
Leeds fans ... on 23:53 - Feb 26 with 6625 viewsdachiltern

Were robbed of the 74-75 European cup v Bayern Munich, some really poor decisions in that game.
Leeds fans ... on 00:01 - Feb 27 with 6588 viewsStanisgod

Good. 😜 To be fair I thought Bambi apart they are good side, I wish we had as many runners off the ball as them when in possession, which goes to show what a great job we did tonight, saying their not all that is just demeaning our performance.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans ... on 00:20 - Feb 27 with 6535 viewsconnell10

Leeds fans ... on 23:13 - Feb 26 by WokingR

Regardless of what they were singing, it was pretty impressive

What fat ginger Northern tw ats giving it the big un! Nah I can’t stand them , awful bunch of retards, who mostly live in that there London!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Leeds fans ... on 00:56 - Feb 27 with 6454 viewsBoston

Leeds fans ... on 00:01 - Feb 27 by Stanisgod

Good. 😜 To be fair I thought Bambi apart they are good side, I wish we had as many runners off the ball as them when in possession, which goes to show what a great job we did tonight, saying their not all that is just demeaning our performance.

Me too, that’s why it was a really big win for us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leeds fans ... on 06:31 - Feb 27 with 6259 viewssmegma

Leeds fans ... on 23:46 - Feb 26 by Bluce_Ree

What's your point? That's 100% accurate. We just beat the champions of Europe after all.

Do we qualify for the Champions League now ??
Leeds fans ... on 06:44 - Feb 27 with 6231 viewsenfieldargh

THat free kick just outside the box in the second half.

He stepped up , hit it and where did it end up....YORKSHIRE!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Leeds fans ... on 09:16 - Feb 27 with 5857 viewsMick_S

Leeds fans ... on 00:01 - Feb 27 by Stanisgod

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Leeds fans ... on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 5801 viewsmakaveli1882

Leeds fans ... on 23:53 - Feb 26 by dachiltern

Were robbed of the 74-75 European cup v Bayern Munich, some really poor decisions in that game.

F*cking great if that is the truth.
Leeds fans ... on 09:51 - Feb 27 with 5715 viewssmegma

Leeds fans ... on 09:26 - Feb 27 by makaveli1882

F*cking great if that is the truth.

The bentest of bent referees was in charge. They played Bayern off the pitch from start to finish. If memory serves me correctly, Leeds were denied two blatant penalties in the first half, a handball then a trip by Beckenbauer. Second half Leeds scored to take the lead, the ref gave it and ran to the half way line to re-start the game. Then Beckenbauer literally chased the ref, the ref spoke to a linesman and they both changed their minds and disallowed the goal.
Bayern were reigning European Cup holders and West Germany were current World & European champions. This win was Bayerns 3rd European Cup win on the bounce.

One of the biggest scandals in football.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 9:52]
Leeds fans ... on 09:53 - Feb 27 with 5698 viewsmakaveli1882

Leeds fans ... on 09:51 - Feb 27 by smegma

The bentest of bent referees was in charge. They played Bayern off the pitch from start to finish. If memory serves me correctly, Leeds were denied two blatant penalties in the first half, a handball then a trip by Beckenbauer. Second half Leeds scored to take the lead, the ref gave it and ran to the half way line to re-start the game. Then Beckenbauer literally chased the ref, the ref spoke to a linesman and they both changed their minds and disallowed the goal.
Bayern were reigning European Cup holders and West Germany were current World & European champions. This win was Bayerns 3rd European Cup win on the bounce.

Amazing I will have to find it on youtube, made my day.
Leeds fans ... on 10:12 - Feb 27 with 5626 viewsCamberleyR

Yes, but slightly balancing that out is that Terry Yorath should have been sent off after four minutes for a disgraceful two footed 'tackle/assault' on Bayern defender Bjorn Andersson which he had to be substituted off for and which I think later ended his career prematurely.

About 43 seconds in gives you a better view.

EDIT: It was actually Uli Hoeness who would suffer a career ending injury from another brutal tackle from Frank Gray in this game.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 10:18]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Leeds fans ... on 10:18 - Feb 27 with 5594 viewssmegma

Leeds fans ... on 10:12 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

Yes, but slightly balancing that out is that Terry Yorath should have been sent off after four minutes for a disgraceful two footed 'tackle/assault' on Bayern defender Bjorn Andersson which he had to be substituted off for and which I think later ended his career prematurely.

EDIT: It was actually Uli Hoeness who would suffer a career ending injury from another brutal tackle from Frank Gray in this game.

as I said , mine from memory, not youtube or wiki. I saw a documentary on English clubs in Europe in the 70s about a week ago.

I also remember Leeds fans reaaranging the Parc de Prince and the streets of Paris.
Leeds fans ... on 10:19 - Feb 27 with 5592 viewsmakaveli1882

Leeds fans ... on 10:12 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

What the hell, so basically they should have 10 men from the very start, so not that very hard done by then, would they have beaten Bayern with 10 men and a fair ref?
Leeds fans ... on 10:20 - Feb 27 with 5586 viewsRangersDave

Whilst i agree with your points, it must also be added i think, that if Leeds felt hard done by, they should have walked!

Yes they would have been banned / fined, but it would have opened up that can of worms totally for public scrutiny.

I'd like to see teams in the UK do that, if they suspect a 'homer' , or just totally incompetent ref. to be honest. The games not straight and sooner or later someone with the cajones will be man enough to stand up to the crap.

There was a piece online yesterday i think it was, about inadequate referees in the top league and their ability to keep up with the game, see the lines properly, and cannot handle fast breaking teams, so dont commit themselves to the last 1/4 of the pitch, but say further back meaning they can have a chance of keeping up with a breakaway, but miss the rubbish in the penalty areas due to being too far away and sight lines etc.

The game needs to change. Give them the 'Champions of Europe' cup for lords sake, they deserve it..... then after 5 minutes give it to Rangers for we, have 'served' Lids right and proper, twice in the 'citadel of football'!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Leeds fans ... on 10:31 - Feb 27 with 5548 viewsAntti_Heinola

Leeds fans ... on 23:48 - Feb 26 by essextaxiboy

How the fck are they nest the top of the league.? They were just a bunch of huff and puffers with no talent for a spark . If he sent a spy to Harlington he should dock him a days money .

tbf they have about an entire team out injured. Remarkable what Bielsa has done.

Bare bones.

Leeds fans ... on 10:38 - Feb 27 with 5508 viewsactonman

Fcuk em ! Another set of deluded tw@ts living in the past. In McDonald’s before the game and a group of grown men acting like school kids on a day out , effing and jeffing towards the staff and generally giving it big bllox , grown fking men ffs
Leeds fans ... on 10:47 - Feb 27 with 5476 viewsMick_S

Please get promoted and bugger off for a few seasons.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Leeds fans ... on 10:48 - Feb 27 with 5471 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I was impressed with them. I'm not that up to date with their injuries, but if they can play with that cohesion, pace and energy despite missing first-teamers then I'm even more impressed.

But I was also impressed with us, and felt we deserved the win.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Leeds fans ... on 10:57 - Feb 27 with 5439 viewsmakaveli1882

Leeds fans ... on 10:31 - Feb 27 by Antti_Heinola

tbf they have about an entire team out injured. Remarkable what Bielsa has done.

Who? Roofe, Clarke, we have our own list f*ck erm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024