Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd 14:41 - Feb 28 with 5508 viewsDylanP

Marc Bircham, Lee Cook, and Martin Rowland are part of a celebrity football match being played at Loftus Rd on May 12 at 4pm (gates open at 2:30pm). Tickets are 12 for adults and 6 for kids. The match will support services for depression and mental health for young people. It’s a great cause but also what a treat to see Cook, Rowland and Bircham playing together after all these years.

Mark you calendars for what should be a great event.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:20 - Feb 28 with 4270 viewsJJB

I'd rather suffer from depression then watch that.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:27 - Feb 28 with 4254 viewsWestbourneR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:20 - Feb 28 by JJB

I've, um, said some provocative things in my time but JJB's response to three Rangers legends taking to the field for a good cause is... well... yeah it's up there.

It's so off key it's almost amusing.

Well done to all three players for giving up their time and I for one will be coming along.

Rowlands and Cook are two of my all time favourite players.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 15:36]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:36 - Feb 28 with 4228 viewsrunningman75

As someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety who uses running to help with this it is great to see sport being used for a good cause. Mental health especially among men is still a taboo subject and there is a much higher suicide rate with younger men. If I am not working I will try to get to this as great cause. Well done to those former r's.
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 4148 viewsJJB

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:27 - Feb 28 by WestbourneR

I've, um, said some provocative things in my time but JJB's response to three Rangers legends taking to the field for a good cause is... well... yeah it's up there.

It's so off key it's almost amusing.

Well done to all three players for giving up their time and I for one will be coming along.

Rowlands and Cook are two of my all time favourite players.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 15:36]

I'm glad you found it amusing as that was my point.

I'm still not going though.

I'm actually watching Kevin Gallen and Colin Clarke play a charity game for "Sufferers Of Bulimia " ( www.sob.com ) that day. Free pies on entry too!

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 16:49 - Feb 28 with 4079 viewspaesanu

3 recent legends having a kickabout (and for a cause) sounds a decent way to spend a couple of hours.

I'm a bit unclear on jjb's reply, not a Rs fan maybe.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:32 - Feb 28 with 4002 viewsPunteR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:20 - Feb 28 by JJB

Bizarre comment that. Obviously for a good course and worth supporting. Not sure what your trying to achieve. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:37 - Feb 28 with 3994 viewsWestbourneR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 16:19 - Feb 28 by JJB

I'm glad you found it amusing as that was my point.

I'm still not going though.

I'm actually watching Kevin Gallen and Colin Clarke play a charity game for "Sufferers Of Bulimia " ( www.sob.com ) that day. Free pies on entry too!

It wasn't really funny no.

Mental disorders aren't a sob story.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 3973 viewsHayesender

As someone who suffers from quite severe anxiety I can tell you it's no laughing matter.

Anyway, I'll be going just to call Danny Dyer a cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 20:21 - Feb 28 with 3833 viewsWokingR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:32 - Feb 28 by PunteR

Bizarre comment that. Obviously for a good course and worth supporting. Not sure what your trying to achieve. ?

Hard to tell if this is a wind up merchant or just someone trying to be clever / funny and just failing miserably.
Anyone got a link for this event as can't find anything on google?
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 00:49 - Mar 1 with 3638 viewsStanisgod

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:32 - Feb 28 by PunteR

Trying to achieve being a prick, and succeeding admirably.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 02:29 - Mar 1 with 3612 viewsisawqpratwcity

That charity web address is bullshit, too. He'd be best to quit now while he's behind.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 09:58 - Mar 1 with 3454 viewsCiderwithRsie

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:52 - Feb 28 by Hayesender

As someone who suffers from quite severe anxiety I can tell you it's no laughing matter.

Is there a sponsorship thing for that? I reckon it'd raise a few quid for mental health.

In fact just doing it would probably make plenty of people less depressed.
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:27 - Mar 1 with 3399 viewsE17hoop

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 20:21 - Feb 28 by WokingR

Hard to tell if this is a wind up merchant or just someone trying to be clever / funny and just failing miserably.
Anyone got a link for this event as can't find anything on google?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/EDP/Event/Index/2917

https://www.sellebritysoccer.org.uk/upcoming

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:46 - Mar 1 with 3375 viewsWokingR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:27 - Mar 1 by E17hoop

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/EDP/Event/Index/2917

https://www.sellebritysoccer.org.uk/upcoming

Thanks mate
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:49 - Mar 1 with 3373 viewsJJB

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 02:29 - Mar 1 by isawqpratwcity

That charity web address is bullshit, too. He'd be best to quit now while he's behind.

You really shouldn't click on links you are not sure about. That's how you get nasty virus etc.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:51 - Mar 1 with 3365 viewsWokingR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:49 - Mar 1 by JJB

You really shouldn't click on links you are not sure about. That's how you get nasty virus etc.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:52 - Mar 1 with 3363 viewsJJB

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:49 - Mar 1 by JJB

Jeez, heaven forbid if you make a joke about depression these days.

My point was I just don't fancy watching a load of fat ex players jogging around, that's all. I can watch Eze do that currently.

I hope those going (there wont be many) really enjoy there day.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 14:15 - Mar 1 with 3250 viewsPunteR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:52 - Mar 1 by JJB

My point was I just don't fancy watching a load of fat ex players jogging around, that's all. I can watch Eze do that currently.

Have a day off mate.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 14:58 - Mar 1 with 3220 viewsflitwickhoop

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:52 - Mar 1 by JJB

*enjoy their day
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:20 - Mar 1 with 3186 viewsheadhoops

A load - Eze is singular, just the one person.
Fat - he's not
ex players - he's a current player
jogging - he's deceptively quick.

Other than that a concise, well thought out and balanced comment. If you run you might just make the last lesson before school closes for the week.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:42 - Mar 1 with 3164 viewsJJB

Good one!

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 16:17 - Mar 1 with 3134 viewsDorse

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:52 - Feb 28 by Hayesender

Imagine if you had him on one side and John Terry on the other. We'd be in the Guinness Book of Records for 'Loudest Sustained Expletive'. Other planets would be phoning up asking us to keep the noise down.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 16:28 - Mar 1 with 3128 viewsWestbourneR

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:42 - Mar 1 by JJB

Good one!

Jokes are all good if they're funny. Slightly nasty sniping about a good cause and now one of our promising young players (I do wonder why you pick out Eze) is just a bit off key and aggressive.

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:24 - Mar 1 with 3071 viewsNorthernr

Same. Fcking nightmare.

Anyway, lads, come on, misjudged joke gone wrong, let's not hammer each other on a Friday and distract from the game (tomorrow's and the one in this thread).

Play nice.
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:50 - Mar 1 with 3047 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JJB's been a friend of mine for nearly thirty years and - for what it's worth - he's a great lad, and this was clearly intended to be light-hearted, humorous and inoffensive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024