Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd 14:41 - Feb 28 with 5504 viewsDylanP

Marc Bircham, Lee Cook, and Martin Rowland are part of a celebrity football match being played at Loftus Rd on May 12 at 4pm (gates open at 2:30pm). Tickets are 12 for adults and 6 for kids. The match will support services for depression and mental health for young people. It’s a great cause but also what a treat to see Cook, Rowland and Bircham playing together after all these years.

Mark you calendars for what should be a great event.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd (n/t) on 22:01 - Mar 1 with 1122 viewsDannyPaddox

see below ...
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 22:06]
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1116 viewsDannyPaddox

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 17:50 - Mar 1 by BrianMcCarthy

JJB's been a friend of mine for nearly thirty years and - for what it's worth - he's a great lad, and this was clearly intended to be light-hearted, humorous and inoffensive.

JJB's been a friend of mine for only ten years but - for what it's worth - it feels like thirty.
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 13:28 - Mar 4 with 934 viewsJJB

Thanks Brian and Danny.

No offense meant and I'm sorry if my daft throw away comment did offend anybody.

After going to Brentford this weekend I would also like to take it back what I said about Rolly Cookie and Birch as well , in fact I would rather see these 3 now in our starting 11 rather then the buffoons who are currently playing in the middle of the park as they really are enough to depress anybody.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 792 viewssmegma

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 11:52 - Mar 1 by JJB

Jeez, heaven forbid if you make a joke about depression these days.

My point was I just don't fancy watching a load of fat ex players jogging around, that's all. I can watch Eze do that currently.

I hope those going (there wont be many) really enjoy there day.

Don't fall in that hole you're digging.
Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 15:33 - Mar 5 with 737 viewsBoston

Cook, Rowland, and Bircham to team up again at Loftus Rd on 10:56 - Mar 5 by smegma

Don't fall in that hole you're digging.

It’d need to be a deep one.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024