Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to do the bees knees-match thread 08:15 - Mar 2 with 16951 viewsenfieldargh

My turn

Heart says win
Head says loose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 08:53 - Mar 2 with 4648 viewsfrancisbowles

I really want to say goodbye to Griffin Park which I first visited in 1968 with a win.

The form book says Brentford but we tore that up the other night, so come on u Rrrrrrrs.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:10 - Mar 2 with 4628 viewsFDC

First trip to 'dam to watch a game since Christmas, right looking for to it.

Heart says win.
Head says win.
Legs say win.
Arms say they're too busy to comment.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:35 - Mar 2 with 4592 viewsswitchingcode

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 08:53 - Mar 2 by francisbowles

I really want to say goodbye to Griffin Park which I first visited in 1968 with a win.

The form book says Brentford but we tore that up the other night, so come on u Rrrrrrrs.

Next season is the last season at GP
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:42 - Mar 2 with 4580 viewsPunteR

Brentford are really starting to get on my nerves a bit. Growing up close to the area i never used to mind them. But they've beaten us too many times in recent years, plus finishing above us in the league too many times for my liking.
Can we just win please QPR ?

3-2 QPR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:46 - Mar 2 with 4576 viewsPunteR

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:35 - Mar 2 by switchingcode

How do you feel about that?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:57 - Mar 2 with 4566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't really buy that this is a rivalry and I have no feelings on Brentford either way.

Would be happy with a draw on the road and hope all are fit to play.

Our team have a Gaelic Football match at 1pm but will hopefully see you all back here for the second half.

C'mon you R's!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 10:04 - Mar 2 with 4551 viewsswitchingcode

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:46 - Mar 2 by PunteR

How do you feel about that?

Can’t come soon enough,happy memories of GP but that was when we still had the Oak end before they built the Wendy house where Most of you will be today although there will be a couple of my RaRa mates standing with me with miserable faces hopefully.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 10:52 - Mar 2 with 4493 viewsDorse

I always predict a win. Frankly, it's a bit disappointing at times.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 12:07 - Mar 2 with 4396 viewsJAPRANGERS

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 10:04 - Mar 2 by switchingcode

Can’t come soon enough,happy memories of GP but that was when we still had the Oak end before they built the Wendy house where Most of you will be today although there will be a couple of my RaRa mates standing with me with miserable faces hopefully.

I don't think Rangers fans have any hard feelings against Brentford. So good luck but would you mind tipping us the three points today?
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 4386 viewsHooparoo

Hopefully some of the pressure we were feeling has gone after Tuesday and we can relax a bit. A point wouldn’t be terrible.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:03 - Mar 2 with 4307 viewsjohncharles

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 10:52 - Mar 2 by Dorse

I always predict a win. Frankly, it's a bit disappointing at times.

Okay on Tuesday though 👍

Strong and stable my arse.

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:05 - Mar 2 with 4300 viewsjohncharles

Does anyone know for sure whether the game is on the red button or not ?

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:10 - Mar 2 with 4284 viewsloftboy

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:05 - Mar 2 by johncharles

Does anyone know for sure whether the game is on the red button or not ?

Midweek games only

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:14 - Mar 2 with 4261 viewsfrancisbowles

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 09:35 - Mar 2 by switchingcode

I've got two chances then 😁
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:20 - Mar 2 with 4230 viewsDiscodroids

I'm looking forward to this about as much as discovering dark blood on the Andrex after laying a cable. Still, If we can do Leeds, we can Do Brentford.

In addition i was stuck behind this geezer in a brentford Shirt at an ATM in leigh on sea last weekend, fu ck me i had enough time to read james Joyce's 'Ulysses' , while he worked out how to take a take a fkn tenner out. Remedial.

3-2 supahoopsa. 'I love this Game, Moonpie'.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 13:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:49 - Mar 2 with 4173 viewsjohncharles

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:10 - Mar 2 by loftboy

Midweek games only

Cheers. I’ll go down the pub for a bit of atmosphere. Streams do my head in.
2-1 to the Hoopsa

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 14:16 - Mar 2 with 4050 views2Thomas2Bowles

Same team at Tuesday

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 14:18 - Mar 2 with 4035 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't find a stream

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 14:58 - Mar 2 with 3800 viewsCFW

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 13:20 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

I'm looking forward to this about as much as discovering dark blood on the Andrex after laying a cable. Still, If we can do Leeds, we can Do Brentford.

In addition i was stuck behind this geezer in a brentford Shirt at an ATM in leigh on sea last weekend, fu ck me i had enough time to read james Joyce's 'Ulysses' , while he worked out how to take a take a fkn tenner out. Remedial.

3-2 supahoopsa. 'I love this Game, Moonpie'.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 13:42]

Absolutely pissing myself with your opening paragraph - unfortunately I have experience of that on more than one occasion!! Win or lose today’s you have made me laugh so thank you😂😂😂😂
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:01 - Mar 2 with 3757 viewsenfieldargh

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 14:58 - Mar 2 by CFW

Absolutely pissing myself with your opening paragraph - unfortunately I have experience of that on more than one occasion!! Win or lose today’s you have made me laugh so thank you😂😂😂😂

have they scored yet?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:06 - Mar 2 with 3669 viewsderbyhoop

From QPR twitter feed

1' After four seconds, Bidwell fouls Maupay.

As my junior school sports teacher said - make sure you're first tackle counts

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:14 - Mar 2 with 3558 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. A decent "reducer" from Bidwell. There've been a few tasty tackles so far, nothing really nasty fortunately.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:20 - Mar 2 with 3443 viewsVancouverHoop

Scrappy, so far neither team has settled.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:21 - Mar 2 with 3429 viewsjonno

Brentford closing us down very quickly all over the pitch. Need to see a bit more from Wells and particularly Eze when we have the ball.
We need to do the bees knees-match thread on 15:23 - Mar 2 with 3390 viewsCamberleyR

One attempt on goal between both teams after 20 minutes

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024