Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting away with it 17:12 - Mar 2 with 22745 views2Thomas2Bowles

How come Steve is getting such a soft ride
If it were Olly he would be getting dogs abuse

Back to
McClueless

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Getting away with it on 17:16 - Mar 2 with 6606 viewsqprd

Yes, I agree

Let’s sack another manager and start the whole merry go round again
Getting away with it on 17:18 - Mar 2 with 6586 viewsRangers67

Couldn't agree more . And yet you will still get some people on here who believe he is the right man for the job. Despite what some of them are seeing . The thing is though when you put forward the viewpoint that he is crap and provide evidence they get all hurt and resentful. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come out with now on his behalf.
Getting away with it on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 6545 viewsJAPRANGERS

So what's that make now, 8 losses out of 9 games?? Truly Magnificent Mac.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:21]
Getting away with it on 17:21 - Mar 2 with 6535 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 17:16 - Mar 2 by qprd

Yes, I agree

Oh I thought they sacked Olly as Steve would be an improvement !! let him go without any criticism, we'll be fine

Should not have sacked the last one and clearly, Steve is no better.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:22]

Getting away with it on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 6516 viewsOldPedro

So who should we bring in next?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Getting away with it on 17:24 - Mar 2 with 6478 viewsactonman

I have give him the benefit as we have been unlucky in quite a few games and had 2 or 3 undeserved losses against better teams. However , that performance today was unacceptable and we looked absolutely clueless . In fact we have looked quite the same away from home and , well are generally fking awfull to watch and gone all bonus game tactics.

The next few games will be telling as we look to have targeted these as the Winnable ones so we had better fking win a few of them or the knives will start to come out
Getting away with it on 17:25 - Mar 2 with 6464 viewsloftboy

Getting away with it on 17:22 - Mar 2 by OldPedro

Olly 😇

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Getting away with it on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 6462 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 17:22 - Mar 2 by OldPedro

That's not the point, the point is he has reverted to being as bad as many thought and gets away with it.

Login to get fewer ads

Getting away with it on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 6461 viewspaulparker

I wouldn’t sack Mclaren he deserves another season but 7 defeats out of 8 is p1ss poor and he has a better team than Olly had last year , that today was a fcuking disgrace and the OP is right because Olly would have been given dogs abuse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Getting away with it on 17:28 - Mar 2 with 6424 viewsqprd

Getting away with it on 17:21 - Mar 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Oh I thought they sacked Olly as Steve would be an improvement !! let him go without any criticism, we'll be fine

Should not have sacked the last one and clearly, Steve is no better.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:22]

Ollies gone mate. Can we get over it? Why do people still have this Ollie debate?

Steve deserves a lot of criticism, particularly for his insistence on playing matt smith and hemed and his poor subs. And No one is saying he’s doing well at this moment

but just bc a manager goes through a rough patch doesn’t mean we should think about sacking him....

Just like how McLaren rode out cousins poor patches and got a good player... why not give McLaren Time to work through this
Getting away with it on 17:29 - Mar 2 with 6407 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 17:26 - Mar 2 by paulparker

I wouldn’t sack Mclaren he deserves another season but 7 defeats out of 8 is p1ss poor and he has a better team than Olly had last year , that today was a fcuking disgrace and the OP is right because Olly would have been given dogs abuse

I upvoted you but only in part

Don't want him her next season

Getting away with it on 17:31 - Mar 2 with 6385 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 17:28 - Mar 2 by qprd

Ollies gone mate. Can we get over it? Why do people still have this Ollie debate?

Steve deserves a lot of criticism, particularly for his insistence on playing matt smith and hemed and his poor subs. And No one is saying he’s doing well at this moment

but just bc a manager goes through a rough patch doesn’t mean we should think about sacking him....

Just like how McLaren rode out cousins poor patches and got a good player... why not give McLaren Time to work through this

Oh it's ok for Olly but not Steve, now does that fecking work

Getting away with it on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 6328 viewscolinallcars

It would appear after the disastrous start to the season he went to the board and said look I need to get some xperienced players on loan. Initially, they got him out of trouble but injuries and the faltering form of Wells have left us looking bereft. How interested will the three loanees and Rangel be as we go into the last quarter of the season ?
Getting away with it on 17:42 - Mar 2 with 6269 viewsVancouverHoop

Getting away with it on 17:35 - Mar 2 by colinallcars

It would appear after the disastrous start to the season he went to the board and said look I need to get some xperienced players on loan. Initially, they got him out of trouble but injuries and the faltering form of Wells have left us looking bereft. How interested will the three loanees and Rangel be as we go into the last quarter of the season ?

Some of them will be playing for contracts somewhere so I imagine they'd be quite interested.
Getting away with it on 17:42 - Mar 2 with 6267 viewsRangers67

Getting away with it on 17:35 - Mar 2 by colinallcars

But this bloke is supposed to be a good coach. I have seen zero evidence that he has the first clue that he knows what he is doing. We are going backwards in results and performances at a rate of knots and yet there are still some here who think he should stay. It beggars belief.
Getting away with it on 17:42 - Mar 2 with 6263 viewsridethewave

Agree, but we’re not very good are we...
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:44]
Getting away with it on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 6255 viewsDejR_vu

Getting away with it on 17:16 - Mar 2 by qprd

Yes, I agree

I think you can be critical without demanding he be sacked.

I thought he was a good appointment. But, after looking really good leading up to Christmas and looking like we were actually making some genuine progress, we’ve absolutely fallen off a cliff. He deserved a lot of credit for the way he sorted things after the first few games but, equally, has to take a lot of responsibility for what’s happened since. Eight defeats in nine is atrocious. I’m not sure any club with any standards and sense of self-pride would accept that so lightly. I think he is getting a very easy ride.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Getting away with it on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 6202 viewsCamberleyR

Getting away with it on 17:18 - Mar 2 by Rangers67

Couldn't agree more . And yet you will still get some people on here who believe he is the right man for the job. Despite what some of them are seeing . The thing is though when you put forward the viewpoint that he is crap and provide evidence they get all hurt and resentful. It will be interesting to see what excuses they come out with now on his behalf.

Straightforward question. Why do you only ever post on here after a defeat?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Getting away with it on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 6139 viewsstevec

I’m not sure what the fuss is about.

It was blatantly obvious after 4 games that this squad was a relegation side. McClaren brought in 4 loans, 3 of which were a great success. 2 of those 3 have been missing and the other, Wells, can’t be expected to carry the side whilst they’ve been out so long.

Subsequently we’ve been falling back down the league with essentially the squad that was not good enough at the start of the season.

If the players aren’t up to it then a manager, whoever he is, can only do so much about it.
Getting away with it on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 6065 viewsLblock

Getting away with it on 17:28 - Mar 2 by qprd

Sorry....... hang on a second....Schteeve has got a good player out of Cousins?

Jesus

H

Fckin

Christ

Stick a fork in me I’m done……

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Getting away with it on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 6054 viewstraininvain

Ok let’s hound another manager out of the club. But who is the replacement and why would you expect better results?
Getting away with it on 18:08 - Mar 2 with 6052 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 17:54 - Mar 2 by stevec

I’m not sure what the fuss is about.

It was blatantly obvious after 4 games that this squad was a relegation side. McClaren brought in 4 loans, 3 of which were a great success. 2 of those 3 have been missing and the other, Wells, can’t be expected to carry the side whilst they’ve been out so long.

Subsequently we’ve been falling back down the league with essentially the squad that was not good enough at the start of the season.

If the players aren’t up to it then a manager, whoever he is, can only do so much about it.

If only the owners had thought that before sacking Olly and running after another has-been Cos he was once England manager all starry eyed and sucking his nob
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:13]

Getting away with it on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 5989 viewsCamberleyR

Getting away with it on 18:07 - Mar 2 by traininvain

Ok let’s hound another manager out of the club. But who is the replacement and why would you expect better results?

"But who is the replacement and why would you expect better results? "

This is something that posters like Rangers67 who only ever appear on here after defeats and call for the manager's head will never answer.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Getting away with it on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 5978 viewstraininvain

Getting away with it on 18:08 - Mar 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If only the owners had thought that before sacking Olly and running after another has-been Cos he was once England manager all starry eyed and sucking his nob
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:13]

Holloway was doing the exact same last season. Long winless runs ✅ losing away at our local rivals ✅

Let’s have it right, our biggest problem isn’t the manager it’s the years we pissed up against the wall in the Premiership.
Getting away with it on 18:27 - Mar 2 with 5885 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 18:16 - Mar 2 by traininvain

Holloway was doing the exact same last season. Long winless runs ✅ losing away at our local rivals ✅

Let’s have it right, our biggest problem isn’t the manager it’s the years we pissed up against the wall in the Premiership.

our biggest problem isn’t the manager

So MH and 'arry were blameless

As far as I know, it's been the owners and LF who had the say on managers.

I don't think it was just MH who interviewed us looks like Steve did too.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024