Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 17:45 - Mar 2 with 4394 viewsridethewave

Well that was as bad as it gets.

Firstly, the decision to bring Smith on, but take off Pav - the only player having a decent game and the only player capable of crossing the ball - was baffling. Who exactly was going to get the ball into Smith once Pav came off?! And how Steve can have sat and watched that and yet decided that it would be best not to make a single change until well some time into the second half is very poor.

Cousins was back to his usual for the most part.

Freeman was isolated on the wing.

Furlong has looked shaky for weeks now.

Lumley’s attempt at that penalty (that shouldn’t have been again) was embarrassing. EDIT Lumley was fantastic for the most part, and made some fantastic saves.

Wells looks appalling and has done for weeks - and no, I cannot forgive him for that penalty miss, he cost me what would have been one of the best moments of my supporting life.

Leistner literally cannot kick a ball sometimes.

Hall was dreadful.

And yes, McLaren needs to take a long hard look at himself after that too.

But there you go, sometimes when you’re playing the best team we’ve seen all season, what can you do...
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:56]
Just Back on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 4283 viewsWatford_Ranger

Agree it was awful.

Defensively first half we were fine and Wszolek did a great job on Benhrama. But why in that formation play Eze over Bright. I love Eze but he’ll never be a wide player.

Actually thought Leistner did ok. Would like to see the ‘foul’ by Hall again as it looked a joke from 90 yards away.

Wells isn’t anything special at the best of times but had no service at all. If we’re totally reliant on set pieces, which were unusually poor, might as well play Smith.

Lumley was the difference otherwise this was as bad as the 7-1 at Brom.

PLEASE PLAY BRIGHT
Just Back on 19:15 - Mar 2 with 3790 viewsParkRoyalR

Just Back on 17:54 - Mar 2 by Watford_Ranger

Agree it was awful.

Defensively first half we were fine and Wszolek did a great job on Benhrama. But why in that formation play Eze over Bright. I love Eze but he’ll never be a wide player.

Actually thought Leistner did ok. Would like to see the ‘foul’ by Hall again as it looked a joke from 90 yards away.

Wells isn’t anything special at the best of times but had no service at all. If we’re totally reliant on set pieces, which were unusually poor, might as well play Smith.

PLEASE PLAY BRIGHT

Liestner did OK and Wzolek had a decent game, I must have been at a different match.
Just Back on 19:19 - Mar 2 with 3750 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just Back on 19:15 - Mar 2 by ParkRoyalR

Liestner did OK and Wzolek had a decent game, I must have been at a different match.

I guess so. The best of a dismal bunch of the starting outfielders.
Just Back on 14:55 - Mar 3 with 2238 viewsdaveB

Just Back on 17:54 - Mar 2 by Watford_Ranger

Agree it was awful.

PLEASE PLAY BRIGHT

Eze wasn't playing wide, looked to me like Freeman and Pawel wide with Eze, Luongo and Cousins in the middle. When he went off Bright went to the left and freeman in the middle
Just Back on 15:15 - Mar 3 with 2178 viewsRangersw12

I left when the 2nd went in

Did the players and manager get much stick from the fans at the final whistle?
Just Back on 15:25 - Mar 3 with 2152 viewsdaveB

Just Back on 15:15 - Mar 3 by Rangersw12

I left when the 2nd went in

Did the players and manager get much stick from the fans at the final whistle?

none at all, they were clapped off in the main
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024