Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smith injured. 15:00 - Mar 8 with 1538 viewsconnell10

Ankle injury during training, out of stoke game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Smith injured. on 18:06 - Mar 8 with 1387 viewsbosh67

Ah boll*cks. Not too sure why we didn't hold on to Oteh. Not too convinced Hemed really has any real desire to play for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Smith injured. on 18:10 - Mar 8 with 1383 viewsDejR_vu

Does it matter? He doesn't move much anyway. Just stand him somewhere around the penalty box and pump long balls up to him. No one will notice.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Smith injured. on 20:21 - Mar 8 with 1225 viewsCamberleyR

Smith injured. on 18:06 - Mar 8 by bosh67

Ah boll*cks. Not too sure why we didn't hold on to Oteh. Not too convinced Hemed really has any real desire to play for us.

Oteh's not exactly tearing it up at Walsall, he's only made the bench in their last two games.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Smith injured. on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 1171 viewsbosh67

Smith injured. on 20:21 - Mar 8 by CamberleyR

Oteh's not exactly tearing it up at Walsall, he's only made the bench in their last two games.

I am clutching at straws but concerned that we loan out players on the basis that they get game time only to then see them getting less than they do here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Smith injured. on 21:59 - Mar 8 with 1115 viewsqprd

Smith injured. on 21:23 - Mar 8 by bosh67

I am clutching at straws but concerned that we loan out players on the basis that they get game time only to then see them getting less than they do here.

He played 6 league minutes for qpr this season over 2 matches in 6 months

He’s played 227 minutes for Walsall. If he’s not good enough to start every match there, he’s not ready to do it at qpr a division up
Smith injured. on 22:49 - Mar 8 with 1070 viewsstowmarketrange

Will he be back for the play-offs?
Smith injured. on 23:16 - Mar 8 with 1044 viewsJAPRANGERS

Smith injured. on 22:49 - Mar 8 by stowmarketrange

Will he be back for the play-offs?

Only if Remy is unavailable......
Smith injured. on 07:34 - Mar 9 with 938 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Smith injured. on 21:59 - Mar 8 by qprd

He played 6 league minutes for qpr this season over 2 matches in 6 months

He’s played 227 minutes for Walsall. If he’s not good enough to start every match there, he’s not ready to do it at qpr a division up

True enoug. Was it Carroll we all bemoaned playing as Spurs had it in the deal he had to play a certain amount and he wasn’t exactly ripping it up?

A lot can happen for a young lad in unfamiliar terrain and temporary digs: can be unhappy and unsettled; missing family or their Julie etc. Some of course rise to it, but if they ain’t doing it, then I’d be miffed if we had to continue playing a bloke in such circumstances.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Smith injured. on 08:45 - Mar 9 with 851 viewsBklynRanger

Hopefully not a season-ender - I'd like to be able to give him a farewell clap, assuming he won't be here next season.
Smith injured. on 09:54 - Mar 9 with 798 viewsDorse

Smith injured. on 08:45 - Mar 9 by BklynRanger

Hopefully not a season-ender - I'd like to be able to give him a farewell clap, assuming he won't be here next season.

I can see the headlines now: ' Smith Gets The Clap At QPR'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Smith injured. on 11:54 - Mar 9 with 702 viewsqprd

Smith injured. on 08:45 - Mar 9 by BklynRanger

he’s the only senior striker that we currently have under contract for next year so I’m not sure how keen we’ll be to let him go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024