Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today? 16:58 - Mar 9 with 2401 viewsdigswellhoop

Well dont know where to start???
10 men for 80 mins poor?
today? on 17:16 - Mar 9 with 2302 viewsmacclesfieldman

I don't understand why we didn't switch to 3 5 2 once they went down to 10 men by bringing Samuel on for Cousins.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

today? on 17:40 - Mar 9 with 2165 viewssmegma

So you must be over the moon with something to moan about.
today? on 17:48 - Mar 9 with 2108 viewsactonman

I’m absolutely fking fuming with that performance today ! 10 fking men for an hour and half and we p!ssed away 2 points like that .

Taking everything Ito consideration , that was as bad as losing in the manor we did last week

Deserved everything we didn’t get
today? on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 2033 viewsBklynRanger

Could've been tucked up at home watching Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun instead of laughing/yawning at that mess.
today? on 18:51 - Mar 9 with 1782 viewsdodge_stoke_r

today? on 17:48 - Mar 9 by actonman

I’m absolutely fking fuming with that performance today ! 10 fking men for an hour and half and we p!ssed away 2 points like that .

Taking everything Ito consideration , that was as bad as losing in the manor we did last week

Deserved everything we didn’t get

Not just 10 men mate. 10 men of just about the worst team in the league
today? on 19:01 - Mar 9 with 1724 views1MoreBrightonR

I'm not normally that negative but that was shocking today. Other than Samuels, everyone was inept at best.
today? on 19:08 - Mar 9 with 1688 viewsessextaxiboy

2 crap teams on a bobbly pitch, 90 mins of turgid vanilla niggling talentless tripe. ....IMO
today? on 19:34 - Mar 9 with 1606 viewsted_hendrix

A tiny, very tiny bit of me is looking forward to the Rotherham game on the grounds that they don't play too bad football, I'll give them the respect that they deserve and by no means should we expect ourselves to beat them.
Football is shit at the moment and the season can't end soon enough.
Long gone are the days when I looked forward to games at LR, it's just the way it is now for me.
Let the top two get promoted now and the current bottom three can fck off downstairs now as well.
Ho bloody hum.

QPR 0 Stoke 0, who'd have thought it eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

today? on 19:35 - Mar 9 with 1597 viewsQPR_John

today? on 18:51 - Mar 9 by dodge_stoke_r

Not just 10 men mate. 10 men of just about the worst team in the league

If any team can bore out a nil nil draw with 10 men then I would bet on Stoke. Having said that we were lacking in any creativity with no idea how to break them down
today? on 19:57 - Mar 9 with 1508 viewsTacticalR

We drew (and could have lost) because we didn't have the intelligence or the skill to win the game.

We were never going to win the game with head tennis, long balls, or balls floated over the top. We either had to pass through the middle or get some decent shots in, and we couldn't do either.

Instead we frittered the 80 minutes away with badly judged pass after badly judged pass.

Air hostess clique

today? on 23:05 - Mar 9 with 1163 viewsridethewave

today? on 19:57 - Mar 9 by TacticalR

We drew (and could have lost) because we didn't have the intelligence or the skill to win the game.

We were never going to win the game with head tennis, long balls, or balls floated over the top. We either had to pass through the middle or get some decent shots in, and we couldn't do either.

Instead we frittered the 80 minutes away with badly judged pass after badly judged pass.

McLaren got it wrong today (again). He had to get Eze on. With all that space and extra time against ten men, it was the perfect game for him to add some creativity we lacked from everyone else.

Let’s face it though, we really aren’t very good. We are in real trouble next year, with the guaranteed loss of the best player we’ve seen in a rangers shirt since Taarabt, and half the rest of the (mediocre at best) team out of contract without the money to replace any of them, it’s not looking too good.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 23:19]
today? on 23:09 - Mar 9 with 1149 viewsRangers67

Well if you are happy with that shat and the rest of the pony we have been served up lately then great. Steve Mclown absolute idiot
today? on 23:55 - Mar 9 with 1052 viewsdigswellhoop

today? on 17:40 - Mar 9 by smegma

So you must be over the moon with something to moan about.

your name says it all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024