Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That game was crying out for Eze 17:23 - Mar 9 with 2592 viewsHunterhoop

Two big slow centre halves. Two old slow central midfielders. It was crying out for a creative playmaker at no. 10. Instead we persisted with the half hearted efforts of Wells and Hemed, the latter being dreadful.

No idea what McClaren was watching to leave us in a 442 shake against a large ugly side in a 441 shape.
That game was crying out for Eze on 17:55 - Mar 9 with 2443 viewsStanisgod

To be fair Wells is never half hearted, tried and chased all game as usual, Hemed waste of space today.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That game was crying out for Eze on 18:03 - Mar 9 with 2389 viewsHunterhoop

That game was crying out for Eze on 17:55 - Mar 9 by Stanisgod

To be fair Wells is never half hearted, tried and chased all game as usual, Hemed waste of space today.

I disagree. I think he was a little. Bottled a couple of 50/50s, looked a little lathargic.

I like him, but he’s been poor for two months now.
That game was crying out for Eze on 18:07 - Mar 9 with 2358 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can’t say we’ve had great value from Wells nor Hemed, with Hemed mostly abysmal.

I don’t disagree on Eze. I can only think he had his performance against Watford in mind.
That game was crying out for Eze on 18:10 - Mar 9 with 2349 viewsactonman

As much as I think Matt Smith offers about as much as an oversized traffic cone placed in the centre of the opposition half , Hemed is about as threatening as a 3 legged one eyed kitten drowning in the canal tied to a brick
That game was crying out for Eze on 18:17 - Mar 9 with 2294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree about Eze. Christ, we needed some creativity and someone to hold on to the ball.

Scowen played ok, but was tactically redundant after the sending-off. Hemed was a big man up against two bigger men. Again, tactically redundant.

BOS for Pav was a great substitution, but Eze for either Hemed or Scowen would have seemed just as obvious.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

That game was crying out for Eze on 18:21 - Mar 9 with 2243 viewsWadR

Eze was superb in the reverse fixture too. Arguably his best game of the season.
That game was crying out for Eze on 18:31 - Mar 9 with 2165 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I agree with the OP.
That game was crying out for Eze on 18:38 - Mar 9 with 2120 viewsNortholt_Rs

That game was crying out for Eze on 17:55 - Mar 9 by Stanisgod

Neither is any improvement on Washington or Mackie - they are that pony.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 2017 viewsAgedR

It’s horrible, but, I reckon McLaren + the loanees will see it as another point gained in staying up, which I’d hazard a guess they are on a bonus for achieving.

The season is dead. I wouldn’t pick Wells or Hemed again.

Quite liked Shodipo’s energy. The thought of him and O Samuel flying down the wings in the inevitable absence of Freeman next season, doesn’t sound too bad (Christ knows who’s going to get on the end of the crosses though - maybe step up posh Matt!).

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:13 - Mar 9 with 1967 viewsWatford_Ranger

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:00 - Mar 9 by AgedR

It’s horrible, but, I reckon McLaren + the loanees will see it as another point gained in staying up, which I’d hazard a guess they are on a bonus for achieving.

The season is dead. I wouldn’t pick Wells or Hemed again.

Quite liked Shodipo’s energy. The thought of him and O Samuel flying down the wings in the inevitable absence of Freeman next season, doesn’t sound too bad (Christ knows who’s going to get on the end of the crosses though - maybe step up posh Matt!).

If Smith is injured and Oteh and Smyth are on loan, they’re all we have up front. God help the various message boards if he tried a winger up front against Rotherham.
That game was crying out for Eze on 19:18 - Mar 9 with 1942 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That game was crying out for Eze on 18:38 - Mar 9 by Northolt_Rs

Wells is slightly off form at the moment but his intelligence, running, passing, touch and pace is miles, miles ahead of Washington and latter-day Mackie.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 1888 viewsnix

Absolutely right. We were saying this too. Other teams have neutralised Eze by constantly playing two defenders on him. But harder to do this with ten men.
That game was crying out for Eze on 19:44 - Mar 9 with 1825 viewsessextaxiboy

That game was crying out for Eze on 18:38 - Mar 9 by Northolt_Rs

I think he is better than both of them ,he is a goalscorer and needs service ,je is getting none ..
That game was crying out for Eze on 19:45 - Mar 9 with 1823 viewsTacticalR

Also agree. We were never going to win that game with anything in the air with our forward players against their giant defenders.

We needed Eze to thread balls through to the forwards (and otherwise create havoc).

Air hostess clique

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 1794 viewsRangersw12

That game was crying out for Eze on 19:44 - Mar 9 by essextaxiboy

I think he is better than both of them ,he is a goalscorer and needs service ,je is getting none ..

He's an improvement on Washington but his record is poor and he's missed countless chances when he has had service he promised much but hasn't justified spunking the budget on

Bar Forest away this season has been worse than last season IMO
That game was crying out for Eze on 23:12 - Mar 9 with 1491 viewspaulparker

I’d be quite happy if I never see hemed pull on a QPR shirt again, god knows what we are paying him all the more galling that Young smyth isn’t getting a sniff because of this overweight waste of space

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

That game was crying out for Eze on 09:21 - Mar 10 with 1214 viewsdaveB

Eze should have been on at half time, the fact he never got on at all and before the red card we were about to bring on Furlong rather than Eze is incredible
That game was crying out for Eze on 10:24 - Mar 10 with 1138 viewsNed_Kennedys

A terrible tombola selection by McClaren for the starting eleven followed very quickly by a total failure to re-think things once Stoke went down to ten men after a few minutes. Eze destroyed Stoke in the fixture earlier this season and it beggars belief that he didn't play any part of this game.
McClaren's in-game management is appalling: he's not able to think quickly and when he does finally make a decision it's more often than not the wrong one. His frequent half time substitutions is an indication of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024