Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly 15:43 - Mar 10 with 2473 viewsNortholt_Rs

https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelwjones/status/1104430085568909313?s=21

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 2353 viewsbosh67

Yup I have felt like that many times over the last 45+ years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 18:14 - Mar 10 with 2174 viewsenfieldargh

Has the Wailing Wall been relocated?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 18:27 - Mar 10 with 2134 viewsEsox_Lucius

That's what happens when you get tanked up on beer & marching powder at a footy match.

The grass is always greener.

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 18:49 - Mar 10 with 2076 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm sorry, but I have no time for this nonsense.

I fully appreciate that I live in Ireland now so I see less games - I watch most games but don't have to do the travel and the cost, I know that - but I can't understand this craic of self-pity that's sometimes fashionable at Rangers, and the glorifying of it. I don't get it.

Supporting Rangers (I saw my first game at the age of eighteen months) is a joyous experience to me, made so because of us - the fans, the fans who are the club - our humour, our sarcasm, our love for each other, our support of each other when we get ill, our shoulders for each other when we lose our loved ones.

Right, we've lost a load of games recently. So fuggin' what. It happens. Overall I've been delighted but not surprised by the positive reaction of our fans who know we're being screwed by FFP but doing the very best we can as a club. A club.

But I have no time for this pity lark. I feel sorry for this lad. But I have no time for self-pity, it's weak.

When my QPR WhatsApp goup starts pinging every Saturday as the lads arrange a meet in the Crown, I miss that. I miss Pat and Tom, Alan Barnes, Joe, Keith, Chris and the Youth Team gang, , DT and the AKUTR's crew, my great travelling crew from Woking and abouts, the Crown lads, Harold Bishop, Gus and so many, many more...

I miss them all, and they make me so proud to be a Rangers fan. They're clever, generous, humorous, wry, witty and wise.

But no self-pity. Ever. FFS, we have to toughen up.

Rangers. Maybe, right now, not the best team in the world. But always the best Club in the world.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 18:52 - Mar 10 with 2067 viewshoopsmark

This sums up the Sjoke game perfectly on 18:49 - Mar 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm sorry, but I have no time for this nonsense.

I fully appreciate that I live in Ireland now so I see less games - I watch most games but don't have to do the travel and the cost, I know that - but I can't understand this craic of self-pity that's sometimes fashionable at Rangers, and the glorifying of it. I don't get it.

Supporting Rangers (I saw my first game at the age of eighteen months) is a joyous experience to me, made so because of us - the fans, the fans who are the club - our humour, our sarcasm, our love for each other, our support of each other when we get ill, our shoulders for each other when we lose our loved ones.

Right, we've lost a load of games recently. So fuggin' what. It happens. Overall I've been delighted but not surprised by the positive reaction of our fans who know we're being screwed by FFP but doing the very best we can as a club. A club.

But I have no time for this pity lark. I feel sorry for this lad. But I have no time for self-pity, it's weak.

When my QPR WhatsApp goup starts pinging every Saturday as the lads arrange a meet in the Crown, I miss that. I miss Pat and Tom, Alan Barnes, Joe, Keith, Chris and the Youth Team gang, , DT and the AKUTR's crew, my great travelling crew from Woking and abouts, the Crown lads, Harold Bishop, Gus and so many, many more...

I miss them all, and they make me so proud to be a Rangers fan. They're clever, generous, humorous, wry, witty and wise.

But no self-pity. Ever. FFS, we have to toughen up.

Rangers. Maybe, right now, not the best team in the world. But always the best Club in the world.

Well said..Fookin A Brian...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024