Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren on defeat 22:52 - Mar 13 with 2023 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/mcclaren-reacts-to-rotherham-defeat/

But apart from all that Steve, how do you think it's going?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 22:52]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

McClaren on defeat on 23:03 - Mar 13 with 1907 viewsridethewave

Thans for the insight Steve...
McClaren on defeat on 23:23 - Mar 13 with 1734 viewsdaveB

I'm just pleased he's alive, i assumed he passed away in the second half can be the only reason for waiting so long to make a change
McClaren on defeat on 23:25 - Mar 13 with 1707 viewsconnell10

McClaren on defeat on 23:23 - Mar 13 by daveB

I'm just pleased he's alive, i assumed he passed away in the second half can be the only reason for waiting so long to make a change

I’d sack the kunt tonight!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

McClaren on defeat on 16:32 - Mar 14 with 1128 viewsRangers67

" Yeh but we did beat Leeds " no Steve you are missing the point, we are crap, why is that ? " Well we beat Leeds", Ok Steve I,ll ask you again , we are crap , why is that ? Well we won at Forest for the first time" but Steve we won the League cup in 1967 do you want to claim credit for that as well ? " but we beat Leeds" So you keep saying Steve but we have been crap now for at least 11 games and before , way before the Leeds game, how do you explain that " we beat Leeds. Tell me Steve, what do you do on the training ground ?" Uummm , we beat Leeds" . You know when you nod off in the dugout during the game whats happening there, " I am dreaming of beating Forest". Thanks Steve
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024