Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic,spineless and leaderless!! 23:24 - Mar 13 with 951 viewsconnell10

That has gotta be up there with the most pathetic displays from any rangers team I’ve seen!!!!! If I was the chairman I’d sack hair island tonight!! Truly, truly, truly awful and I really can’t see a way out of this situation!!!! I thought about knocking the whole thing one the head tonight!! I’m paying £500 quid and I’m not even enjoying it!! I’ll sleep on it but I may well cancel my direct debit in the morning!! I’m soooo bloody angry with this club at this moment in time!! I mean what’s the f ucking point!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pathetic,spineless and leaderless!! on 23:29 - Mar 13 with 892 viewsconnell10

Just got a text from a mate and he has cancelled , he says he has had enough!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pathetic,spineless and leaderless!! on 23:35 - Mar 13 with 832 viewsbosh67

I predicted a 2-1 defeat tonight sadly because I could see us just not doing anything that the manager told them to go out and do and they followed that to the letter. My dad and I gave up at the end of last season after 46 seasons of it. My dad is getting on and we just weren't enjoying it over the last few seasons. Lots of money, no real consistent entertainment. So we threw in the towel this season. I thought in the middle of it, well, at least they have found a way to win and get points and now they have reverted to the catastrophe that started the season. Possibly worse. It has no width, no pace, it's predictable. I even knew the result in my head before we played. Rotherham's first away win in 2 and a half years. Wrapped up for them with a bow. I love bits of this club. Andy Sinton should be manager. F*ck he should be prime minister. Andy Evans is a complete hero. The club is a community leader. It's just that we're not any good at football anymore. And in reality, we haven't been for quite a few years. And on that happy note.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024