Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Zealand attacks. 07:15 - Mar 15 with 6232 viewsSnipper

40 dead so far.

Where will this bloody madness end?

A horrible world we live in :-((.
New Zealand attacks. on 07:21 - Mar 15 with 4762 viewsHitch

In my country.
I cant believe.
The nutters are everywhere.
Extremists are on all sides.
Thoughts to innocent people killed and injured.
We are numb in NZ.
New Zealand attacks. on 07:25 - Mar 15 with 4749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can’t scapegoat migrants (including Muslims) for political gain then be surprised when your citizens shoot up a mosque citing the same political leaders.

The New Zealand First party is a minority party in government and has been uttering racist undertones for a while.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiltY7ozoPhAhWJyYUKHT
New Zealand attacks. on 07:25 - Mar 15 with 4742 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dreadful
Somehow they need to get the videos offline, twitter should be shut down for one.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 7:26]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New Zealand attacks. on 07:28 - Mar 15 with 4729 viewsdistortR

shocked to see this.

Bloody awful
New Zealand attacks. on 08:07 - Mar 15 with 4632 views2Thomas2Bowles

49 now
Could be just one attacker, 4 arrested 1 charged 1 released, 2 under investigation as did have firearms but could also be released.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 8:11]

New Zealand attacks. on 09:00 - Mar 15 with 4529 viewsrunningman75

The problem is hated which leads to extremism. I know people who would be seen as snowflakes but still sometimes say things which are anti Islam. I have also met left wingers who are pro Palestine and use this to hide hatred of Jews. Everyone has their own intolerance's which we keep in check. The problem is when this escalates.
New Zealand attacks. on 09:12 - Mar 15 with 4506 viewsToast_R

Oh dear, RIP to all the innocent victims. Sadly it was only a matter of time until this happened on such scale. The media have a lot to answer for in fueling people's ignorance. There will be children left without parents today and that is diabolical.
New Zealand attacks. on 09:36 - Mar 15 with 4454 viewsKiwi76

New Zealand attacks. on 07:21 - Mar 15 by Hitch

In my country.
I cant believe.
The nutters are everywhere.
Extremists are on all sides.
Thoughts to innocent people killed and injured.
We are numb in NZ.

Numb is right.
Trying to explain this to my kids....
Just shocking & have horrible feeling will be worse when wake up tomorrow.
Not my country & thoughts with those affected by this madness
Login to get fewer ads

New Zealand attacks. on 09:39 - Mar 15 with 4450 viewsHitch

New Zealand attacks. on 07:25 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

You can’t scapegoat migrants (including Muslims) for political gain then be surprised when your citizens shoot up a mosque citing the same political leaders.

The New Zealand First party is a minority party in government and has been uttering racist undertones for a while.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiltY7ozoPhAhWJyYUKHT

To be fair Bazza NZ First led by Peters say anything and everything in opposition and then revert to type when they get the Crown Limo.
They aren't staunchly right wing, they are which ever wing engorges them the most.
I'm no fan, but they can't be linked to this terror in my opinion.
New Zealand attacks. on 09:45 - Mar 15 with 4434 viewsJigsore

'alternative' right-wing culture in full swing. 50 people - holy f*cking sh*t. when are the usual suspects, the dogwhistle 'influencers' going to be held to account? this is a global epidemic. utterly sickening
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 9:45]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

New Zealand attacks. on 09:49 - Mar 15 with 4420 viewsPhildo

New Zealand attacks. on 09:45 - Mar 15 by Jigsore

'alternative' right-wing culture in full swing. 50 people - holy f*cking sh*t. when are the usual suspects, the dogwhistle 'influencers' going to be held to account? this is a global epidemic. utterly sickening
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 9:45]

and the pr1cks like Yaxley Lennon streaming their stuff on facebook whipping this sort of stuff up
New Zealand attacks. on 11:00 - Mar 15 with 4292 views2Thomas2Bowles

New Zealand attacks. on 07:25 - Mar 15 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Dreadful
Somehow they need to get the videos offline, twitter should be shut down for one.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 7:26]

Videos still all over twitter degusting it's allowed to continue.

New Zealand attacks. on 11:06 - Mar 15 with 4262 viewsloftboy

Shocking.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New Zealand attacks. on 11:34 - Mar 15 with 4199 viewssilky

My home, my beautiful little Kiwi home. So sad right now. This was supposed to be one of the safest places in the world.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

New Zealand attacks. on 12:59 - Mar 15 with 4074 viewsisawqpratwcity

Given the arrests and social media disseminated by parties involved, there's a reasonable expectation that we will know the concise motivation of the perpetrators, it might be better to leave speculation on that topic for now.

A terrible day.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

New Zealand attacks. on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 3976 viewsBoston

The OP.

Snipper, violent attacks began at the beginning of mankind and will end at its demise.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New Zealand attacks. on 13:56 - Mar 15 with 3943 viewsBoston

...and as difficult as it is to believe, the world is a far safer place recently when compared to the rest of recorded history.

New Zealand attacks. on 14:04 - Mar 15 with 3925 viewsSimonJames

Absolutely appalling!
Heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the victims.

100% of people who drink water will die.

New Zealand attacks. on 14:59 - Mar 15 with 3825 viewstraininvain

This is awful. Poor people. RIP.

We all need to take a lot at ourselves and try to be nice to one another.

Take care all as the likelihood of a retaliation attack must be quite high.
New Zealand attacks. on 15:40 - Mar 15 with 3750 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

New Zealand attacks. on 12:59 - Mar 15 by isawqpratwcity

Given the arrests and social media disseminated by parties involved, there's a reasonable expectation that we will know the concise motivation of the perpetrators, it might be better to leave speculation on that topic for now.

A terrible day.

I don’t think they blew 49 Muslims away in protest at the size of Wagon Wheels.
New Zealand attacks. on 16:16 - Mar 15 with 3669 viewsBoston

Describes himself as a Trump / Conservative / Christian hating eco - fascist on his website. Among other thoughts he says he chose this course of action to (successfully),promote maximum media coverage.

New Zealand attacks. on 16:54 - Mar 15 with 3630 viewsBostonR

Everyone is so angry! Be it Trump, Brexit etc.

The rhetoric needs to be toned down and we need serious "centre-led" politics to regain control.

One of these crazy inspired attacks is going to reap a bloody retaliation and then the lid will come off.
New Zealand attacks. on 17:11 - Mar 15 with 3597 viewsJuzzie

New Zealand attacks. on 16:54 - Mar 15 by BostonR

Everyone is so angry! Be it Trump, Brexit etc.

The rhetoric needs to be toned down and we need serious "centre-led" politics to regain control.

One of these crazy inspired attacks is going to reap a bloody retaliation and then the lid will come off.

Trump, Brexit, QPR!....

I read somewhere a few years ago that in the build up to some big global things (i.e. a world war) that has happened in our global history things start to go wrong in terms of social issues, disparity between classes, down turn in quality of living, high cost of living, political discord and so on tends to push people to the right. This is then exploited by those with extreme far right agendas (such as Mr Yaxley-Lennon) or those who can gain financially from the downward upheaval (Rees-Mogg) and eventually it just explodes. As always, it's the normal man and woman that suffers while those exploiting the situation try and control it all from safe distance.

Maybe now is the time to invest in shares in arms companies.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 17:16]
New Zealand attacks. on 17:45 - Mar 15 with 3526 viewsWesty75

New Zealand attacks. on 09:49 - Mar 15 by Phildo

and the pr1cks like Yaxley Lennon streaming their stuff on facebook whipping this sort of stuff up

He has blood on his hands today. No doubt about that.
New Zealand attacks. on 18:10 - Mar 15 with 3473 viewstraininvain

People need to stop sharing the video. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc need to find ways to stop this. You can’t have people circulating videos of racially motivated political terrorism. It’s a recipe for disaster.

The shooter’s name shouldn’t be out in public, let alone his manifesto. Free speech is not and has never been an absolute.

Such a dark day and hard not to feel depressed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024