Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dropping Bright 14:19 - Mar 16 with 2044 viewsridethewave

After that last performance? Really?!

But as Clive always says, what do I know...
Dropping Bright on 14:35 - Mar 16 with 1955 viewsplasmahoop

It does seem strange, but with Cameron returning it is back to our 4_2_3_1 team that was playing really well in December. I suppose that's the logic, see how we get on. Not optimistic though
Dropping Bright on 14:38 - Mar 16 with 1932 viewssmegma

Dropping Bright on 14:35 - Mar 16 by plasmahoop

It does seem strange, but with Cameron returning it is back to our 4_2_3_1 team that was playing really well in December. I suppose that's the logic, see how we get on. Not optimistic though

Logic ??? Best player on the pitch on Wednesday gets dropped?? No doubt he will replace Pavel on the hour. Then will replace Pav in the next starting XI. And they swap places in every game. Logic my R's.
Dropping Bright on 14:51 - Mar 16 with 1863 viewsbosh67

BOS deserves his place ahead of Eze today. I have nothing against Eze. He needs more time to shine but he has no actual pace. Pace hurts defenders and we could have played Pav and BOS today wide to try and stretch them. But we have gone narrow as always.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dropping Bright on 15:12 - Mar 16 with 1773 viewspaulparker

Mclaren doesn’t have a clue , get rid ffs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024