Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao clive 00:15 - Mar 17 with 3760 viewsbob566

Out of interest if you have stats on this site. How many posts when we have a positive result versus a negative one? If you dont have them thats cool.
Fao clive on 01:18 - Mar 17 with 3689 viewstimcocking

I would hypothesise when we get a good result, there isn't really much to worry about, other than perhaps a self-congratulatory post here or there. When things are bad, that's most likely when a forum would be more likely to see more action. Misery loves company, as they say.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 1:25]
Fao clive on 09:40 - Mar 17 with 3521 viewsDejR_vu

Fao clive on 01:18 - Mar 17 by timcocking

I would hypothesise when we get a good result, there isn't really much to worry about, other than perhaps a self-congratulatory post here or there. When things are bad, that's most likely when a forum would be more likely to see more action. Misery loves company, as they say.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 1:25]

I would suggest that all of the issues that were there post-Rotherham are still there, but people realise there are plenty of posters who are looking for an opportunity to have a go at other posters for saying something ‘negative’ when we haven’t lost. So unless you’re weird and just come on here looking for a fight it’s better not to do something some consider antagonistic.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fao clive on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 3290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think that Clive has said that posts and views go way up when we lose.

Personally, I tend to stay away for a couple of days when this site goes negative. It's tedious seeing WUM's like digswellhoop and their childish nonsense.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fao clive on 22:36 - Mar 17 with 3158 viewsridethewave

What’s the point? Nothing to be gained from knowing that.

Also difficult to accurately calculate statistics, as the sample size of positive results is so much smaller...
Fao clive on 23:33 - Mar 17 with 3093 viewsbob566

Fao clive on 22:36 - Mar 17 by ridethewave

What’s the point? Nothing to be gained from knowing that.

Also difficult to accurately calculate statistics, as the sample size of positive results is so much smaller...

The point i'm making is that i find it pathetic that some posters only bother when we've a crap result. The board is on overdrive when we lose. A good result. No traffic. Quite sad really. Good fans post regardless. Thats all
Fao clive on 08:42 - Mar 18 with 2988 viewsDejR_vu

Given the results since the turn of the year the reaction has been pretty muted imo. I would have expected at any other club with a modicum of self-respect the worm to have turned far sooner and far more vociferously.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fao clive on 11:03 - Mar 18 with 2896 viewsTacticalR

Wins are bad for business. Just ask ArsenalFanTV.

Air hostess clique

Fao clive on 11:46 - Mar 18 with 2847 viewswestberksr

very little appeal in typing positive comments; lots of people sat over their keyboards waiting to pour out their infinite wisdom and that only happens when we are in the shite!

More likely to find music chat at the top of the page when we win
Login to get fewer ads

Fao clive on 13:04 - Mar 18 with 2793 viewsNorthernr

Few numbers...
Our biggest three days over the past month or so have been:
February 19 (West Brom H), 55,441 page impressions across the whole site.
February 27 (day after Leeds H) 54,275. This is skewed slightly by the Shaun Harvey match preview going viral across a few Leeds sites, got five times the traffic the previews usually do.
March 13 (Rotherham H) 53,731.

Basically, regardless of result, we're doing about 50,000+ on the day of the game and the day after at the moment. Weirdly, given the result, apart from Brentford, where you might have expected a meltdown but we got about 30,000 on the Saturday and Sunday.
Fao clive on 09:16 - Mar 19 with 2511 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Cheers Clive what were the numbers on some of the big premier league and play off days in comparison
Thanks
James
Fao clive on 09:26 - Mar 19 with 2494 viewsNorthernr

Fao clive on 09:16 - Mar 19 by superhoopdownunder

Cheers Clive what were the numbers on some of the big premier league and play off days in comparison
Thanks
James

When we were in the Premier League we'd do 80,000-100,000 a day easily, and more once we'd signed Ji-Sung Park. If we were playing Man Utd or Liverpool that would go up to between 120,000 and 150,000 in the days around the game. Almost all of it from the Far East.
Fao clive on 09:52 - Mar 19 with 2443 viewsPunteR

Fao clive on 09:26 - Mar 19 by Northernr

When we were in the Premier League we'd do 80,000-100,000 a day easily, and more once we'd signed Ji-Sung Park. If we were playing Man Utd or Liverpool that would go up to between 120,000 and 150,000 in the days around the game. Almost all of it from the Far East.

Who have thought Frankie Knuckles was that popular in the far east.. !

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fao clive on 16:23 - Mar 19 with 2294 viewsPinnerPaul

Fao clive on 09:26 - Mar 19 by Northernr

Cheers Clive that's really interesting (NOT sarcastic!)
Fao clive on 18:44 - Mar 19 with 2259 viewsmartiyatsia

Fao clive on 09:52 - Mar 19 by PunteR

Who have thought Frankie Knuckles was that popular in the far east.. !

Out of interest if you have stats on this site. How many posts when we have a positive result versus a negative one? If you dont have them thats cool. https://vidmate.vet/ https://findmyiphone.onl/ https://origin.onl/
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 19:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024