Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stay In W12 14:00 - Mar 21 with 3416 viewsJJB

Update and questionnaire to fill in at the bottom.

If you want QPR to stay in the manor, this is pretty important.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/have-your-say-to-keep-qpr-in-w12/
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 14:53]

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Stay In W12 on 14:44 - Mar 21 with 3332 viewsPunteR

page no longer there

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Stay In W12 on 14:48 - Mar 21 with 3324 viewsrrrspricey

Stay In W12 on 14:44 - Mar 21 by PunteR

page no longer there

Try this one

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/have-your-say-to-keep-qpr-in-w12/
Stay In W12 on 14:52 - Mar 21 with 3310 viewsRs_Holy

Done!
Stay In W12 on 14:56 - Mar 21 with 3293 viewsstowmarketrange

Done.
Stay In W12 on 15:06 - Mar 21 with 3267 viewsDejR_vu

Do we really know what we are being asked to support here?

If the plan is to move to LCS, with the new stadium owned by QPR then fine. But if it's for another company/entity to own the new ground with the club as a tenant, is that something we want? I haven't seen anything stating that the club would own the new ground I don't think. Shouldn't the club be clarifying before asking for support?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Stay In W12 on 15:10 - Mar 21 with 3256 viewsrrrspricey

Stay In W12 on 15:06 - Mar 21 by DejR_vu

Do we really know what we are being asked to support here?

If the plan is to move to LCS, with the new stadium owned by QPR then fine. But if it's for another company/entity to own the new ground with the club as a tenant, is that something we want? I haven't seen anything stating that the club would own the new ground I don't think. Shouldn't the club be clarifying before asking for support?

Lee Hoos has spoken repeatedly about how we can raise funds to finance a new stadium which leads me to think we aren't looking at a lease option
Stay In W12 on 15:19 - Mar 21 with 3230 viewsconnell10

I filled in the online questionnaire but I feel my opinion s won't be taken into consideration as they need your post code and will see I live outside the borough.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Stay In W12 on 15:23 - Mar 21 with 3218 viewsBuckR

Stay In W12 on 15:19 - Mar 21 by connell10

I filled in the online questionnaire but I feel my opinion s won't be taken into consideration as they need your post code and will see I live outside the borough.

Just stick a false postcode in
Login to get fewer ads

Stay In W12 on 15:26 - Mar 21 with 3215 viewsDejR_vu

Stay In W12 on 15:10 - Mar 21 by rrrspricey

Lee Hoos has spoken repeatedly about how we can raise funds to finance a new stadium which leads me to think we aren't looking at a lease option

Maybe, I'm just a bit sceptical. I think I might be a little less so had there been reports of some meaningful progress on the training ground since the last appeal was thrown out.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 15:32]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Stay In W12 on 15:30 - Mar 21 with 3200 viewsblacky200

Stay In W12 on 15:19 - Mar 21 by connell10

Same here and some of those questions were crap.
Stay In W12 on 15:32 - Mar 21 with 3195 viewsMileEndR

The wording of the questions makes me think that the council is directing the consultation towards local residents around H&F and people who work there - not entirely sure they're interested in what us fans think
Stay In W12 on 15:38 - Mar 21 with 3164 viewsconnell10

Stay In W12 on 15:32 - Mar 21 by MileEndR

The wording of the questions makes me think that the council is directing the consultation towards local residents around H&F and people who work there - not entirely sure they're interested in what us fans think

Same as mate, if you dont live in the borough your opinions mean zero.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Stay In W12 on 15:56 - Mar 21 with 3117 viewsBoston

Fill the farkin form in, there’s god knows how many Fulham fans scribbling away that we’re an unwanted nuisance.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stay In W12 on 15:58 - Mar 21 with 3116 viewsmarky67

done, i also live outside of the borough so lets see if they take it seriously or not.
Stay In W12 on 15:59 - Mar 21 with 3111 viewsNorthernr

I'm just going to put the Crown and Sceptre postcode on mine. I'm there more than I'm at home anyway.
Stay In W12 on 16:14 - Mar 21 with 3057 viewsRs_Holy

I said quite a lot in the last section. I spoke about everyone benefitting from this and locals being inspired by having a professional footy team at it’s heart. I also said that it’s a massive site and should be able accommodate everyone’s needs. Also said Loftus Road is old, cramped and in the middle of a housing estate with no room for expansion or redevelopment!
Stay In W12 on 16:17 - Mar 21 with 3047 views2Thomas2Bowles

Oh no, not another stay or leave

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Stay In W12 on 17:22 - Mar 21 with 2904 viewshubble

I filled it in saying I consider myself a local, as I only live a couple of miles away and I've walked past LCS several times in recent years and noted what a dilapidated state it's in. I also said I was born round the corner and my school playing fields were next door, so I reckon that makes me entitled to have a viewpoint! I said the place is in dire need of redevelopment and housing the local club - QPR - is a great idea.
Stay In W12 on 18:59 - Mar 21 with 2767 viewsbosh67

Done. It does make sense to put the stadium there as a major local facility but I can't see it happening because the opposition in the area has always been high.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024