Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? 11:45 - Apr 3 with 2308 views18StoneOfHoop

Could some good LFW punter please do this? thank-you.

Warburton,Bowyer,Sherwood,Jackett, foreigner etcetera

My vote is of course for Wild Thing

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 11:51 - Apr 3 with 2296 viewsDejR_vu

Never done one but I think you just click on New Poll in the banner at the top, next to New Thread.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:08 - Apr 3 with 2240 viewsBklynRanger

Please be sure to include 'mad South American with fat, moustachioed interpreter'. Many thanks.
Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:12 - Apr 3 with 2230 viewsMytch_QPR

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:08 - Apr 3 by BklynRanger

Please be sure to include 'mad South American with fat, moustachioed interpreter'. Many thanks.

Yes - and Wagner, for the seriously deluded (the composer, not the football coach or American actor)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:17 - Apr 3 with 2222 viewsMick_S

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:12 - Apr 3 by Mytch_QPR

Yes - and Wagner, for the seriously deluded (the composer, not the football coach or American actor)

Be careful what you wish for...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:37 - Apr 3 with 2181 viewsBucksRanger

Stick Audrey Fleurot in the cake for Metallica and me.

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:50 - Apr 3 with 2147 viewslave16

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:37 - Apr 3 by BucksRanger

Holloway - just because of his talkspport rant

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:27 - Apr 3 with 2066 viewsHantsR

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:37 - Apr 3 by BucksRanger

Er...and me
Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:38 - Apr 3 with 2039 viewsted_hendrix

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 12:08 - Apr 3 by BklynRanger

How about Joey 'CoCo' Diaz? at least we'd all be laughing out loud when we next get relegated.

As they say in Brooklyn 'What the feck'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:44 - Apr 3 with 2021 views18StoneOfHoop

Fill your boots,Brooklyn.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:50 - Apr 3 with 2001 viewsBklynRanger

Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:38 - Apr 3 by ted_hendrix

How about Joey 'CoCo' Diaz? at least we'd all be laughing out loud when we next get relegated.

As they say in Brooklyn 'What the feck'

I'd be happy to throw my support behind Diaz. Any Diaz in fact, even Cameron Diaz - she's fcuking annoying but - exactly Big T - at least things would be interesting. If we're going to be perennially mediocre let's at least try to have a bit of flare about us.
Cake poll for new manager - who's got the techy chops to do this? on 13:59 - Apr 3 with 1973 viewsPinnerPaul

Cake you say?

Bread pudding for me - will probably do just as good a job as some of the candidates mentioned on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024