Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33207 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:11 - Apr 6 with 2472 viewsdistortR

sneaky 1-0 to us.

I feel it in my boner

Edit - BONES, I said bones

Hic
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:13 - Apr 6 with 2462 viewsHooparoo

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:07 - Apr 6 by BklynRanger

I know. Doing my fcuking head in. We'll wait till half time then bring Leistner on to try and preserve some dignity. BFG and Furs 2 would actually make sense.

Right on brother. Leistner seems to have fallen out of favour. So, who is the skipper tonight? Doubt there’d be any volunteers.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:15 - Apr 6 with 2440 viewsLongsufferingR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:08 - Apr 6 by Dorse

Anyone got any streams for us cheapskates at work?

cricfree.live

You have to be quick closing the popups and finding the little x to close the ads, but works very well after that.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:17 - Apr 6 with 2400 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:39 - Apr 6 by Hooparoo

Why the fck do we keep picking Lynch? We are gonna get creamed.

The mint green army have silently sat through 39 games and this is their chance. Joely Joel to prove us all wrong live on Sky and secure a two year deal at Blackburn or some other team beginning with B.

It’s a genuinely astounding team selection.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:18 - Apr 6 with 2394 viewsDylanP

Im not sure you lot are actually QPR fans. If you were, you would know that QPR lose to the crap teams and then do well against the tough ones. Am I wrong?

5-0 to the superhoops with a hatrick from Andy Sinton, brought on as a sub at halftime by accident!!

I'm just saying ...

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:20 - Apr 6 with 2372 views2Thomas2Bowles

streams here if you can get them to work

https://crickfree.org/soccer

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:22 - Apr 6 with 2353 viewslongbottom

Feeling confident about this one. We will shock the world of football by winning 2-1.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:23 - Apr 6 with 2338 viewsNoelmc

Be great to get revenge for 1976 when we were the team going for the title and they scuppered it. Can’t see it though. 4-1 to Norwich.
Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 2326 viewsPlanetHonneywood

3-3 - last gasp Rs equaliser!

Followed by QPR giving Eustace and his backroom entourage, rolling 5 year deals!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 2322 viewscyprusmel

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:20 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

streams here if you can get them to work

https://crickfree.org/soccer

Not available in my country, site tells me.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:24 - Apr 6 with 2314 viewsJigsore

We might have to fold after the beating we're going to get. Staying positive

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:25 - Apr 6 with 2302 viewsWokingR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:11 - Apr 6 by distortR

sneaky 1-0 to us.

I feel it in my boner

Edit - BONES, I said bones

Hic

We all know what you said
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 2274 viewsaston_hoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:13 - Apr 6 by Hooparoo

Right on brother. Leistner seems to have fallen out of favour. So, who is the skipper tonight? Doubt there’d be any volunteers.

Freeman captain apparently today.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 2274 viewsHoopsie

Norwich City 0 Queens Park Rangers 1

Poll: Welcome to QPR Cifuentes! Are we happy?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 2269 viewsdistortR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:25 - Apr 6 by WokingR

We all know what you said

are you feeling it too ?
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:29 - Apr 6 with 2260 viewsStanisgod

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:07 - Apr 6 by BklynRanger

I know. Doing my fcuking head in. We'll wait till half time then bring Leistner on to try and preserve some dignity. BFG and Furs 2 would actually make sense.

Lynch brain fart on 15 minutes. Unbelievable ythe blokes in there with Leinster fit.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:32 - Apr 6 with 2220 viewsHooparoo

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:29 - Apr 6 by Stanisgod

Lynch brain fart on 15 minutes. Unbelievable ythe blokes in there with Leinster fit.

Fck I hate that pink strip. Awful 🤢

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:32 - Apr 6 with 2206 viewsjohncharles

Big win for the R’sssssssss today

Strong and stable my arse.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:33 - Apr 6 with 2201 viewsjonno

Looks like another hammering is on the cards unfortunately.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:36 - Apr 6 with 2166 viewsderbyhoop

WTF
An attempt in the first minute.
And it was on target.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:37 - Apr 6 with 2149 viewsjohncharles

Sky commentator arrived on a tractor

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:37 - Apr 6 with 2141 views2Thomas2Bowles

1-0
5 mins

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:38 - Apr 6 with 2112 viewsjohncharles

How the fk is that not offside ?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:38 - Apr 6 with 2109 viewsaston_hoop

Ah this is going to be horrible isn't it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:38 - Apr 6 with 2100 viewsflynnbo

Well that was impressive defending by the shower of shite!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024