Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33418 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:39 - Apr 6 with 1816 viewsozexile

Wtf is Bidwell doing.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:39 - Apr 6 with 1801 viewsBakes

And there it is, that old switch across the field to an unmarked player on the left because Bidwell doesn’t fancy being a LB anymore.

We don’t do ourselves any favours do we

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:40 - Apr 6 with 1796 viewsHooparoo

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:39 - Apr 6 by ozexile

Wtf is Bidwell doing.

What he usually does

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:41 - Apr 6 with 1764 viewsozexile

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:40 - Apr 6 by Hooparoo

What he usually does

He's closer to playing RB than left there.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:41 - Apr 6 with 1751 viewsjonno

As the Sky commentator said "Far too easy". We are defending like a pub team.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:41 - Apr 6 with 1746 viewsHayesender

We look like we've just grabbed 11 lads out of the local park and told em to have a go.

This is gonna be horrible

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:42 - Apr 6 with 1728 viewsflynnbo

What he usually does

He is shocking!
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:43 - Apr 6 with 1711 viewsozexile

We've got a CM in gloves
Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:43 - Apr 6 with 1686 viewsflynnbo

What he usually does

This is going to be a massacre!
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 1677 views2Thomas2Bowles

2-0

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 1675 viewsNov77

So a goal every five minutes should mean we can keep it down to 18 today.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 1671 viewsStanisgod

What he usually does

See this with him every fuc#ing week. Why can't managers se it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 1646 viewsaston_hoop

fck this.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:45 - Apr 6 with 1618 viewsBakes

Does anyone know what crack is like? Will it cheer me up a bit?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:45 - Apr 6 with 1608 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:44 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

fck this.

Well quite. Might have to turn this off shortly. Just too painful.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:45 - Apr 6 with 1596 viewstimcocking

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:51 - Apr 6 by nix

Lynch must be amazing in training. Feel a bit for BOS, dropped after being the only player to show any attacking attempt against Bolton. But I guess we need someone to protect the Lynch, Bidwell axis as they're playing so badly atm.

Hope we score at least one for the away fans but feeling pretty gloomy about this one.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 12:09]

I fear you have the wrong end of the stick...probably not that Lynch is consistently great in training so much as Leistner is poor.

Where is Alex Baptiste when we need him?!
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:46 - Apr 6 with 1567 viewsthemodfather

2-0 down, wells holding his thigh from first minute, we could be a real humping here of a west brom scale. hot knife thru butter
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 1536 viewsBostonR

What a shambles- no organisation, no balls and fecking clueless.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 1535 viewsstevec

Lumley is simply sh it to his left, been obvious all season
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 1535 viewsPinnerPaul

Well worth changing the manager - as I said previously, complete waste of time and money and clearly misjudged as players were still playing for him.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:47 - Apr 6 with 1511 viewsozexile

This is like the keystone cops. Players running into each other, falling over. What has happened to my team.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 1504 viewsPinnerPaul

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:45 - Apr 6 by timcocking

I fear you have the wrong end of the stick...probably not that Lynch is consistently great in training so much as Leistner is poor.

I think BFG is injured, or at least not 100%.

He didn't look fit v Bolton
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 1478 viewsToast_R

What an utter digrace these lazy excuses for profesional footballers are. No effort whosoever. Things will be getting ugly.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:48 - Apr 6 with 1478 viewsaston_hoop

Every time they get possession, its like they are going to score. They can just pass straight in to our box every time.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:51 - Apr 6 with 1392 viewsHunterhoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:45 - Apr 6 by timcocking

Mate, Leistner is 10x the centre back, Lynch is. Him and Hall kept it to one against Deeney and vo4 Lynch and Hall conceded 4 in 30 min to Brum. In fact, I’m near on every game Lynch starts we concede at least 2. Not sure what our data analysts are doing...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024