Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33433 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:51 - Apr 6 with 2055 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hair island really did suck the lifeblood out of our player's, zombies

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:52 - Apr 6 with 2055 viewsdistortR

eustace's job interview going well?
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:53 - Apr 6 with 2028 viewsloftus77

Come on Florist...

That is all that matters from now on today.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:54 - Apr 6 with 1985 viewsPinnerPaul

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:51 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Hair island really did suck the lifeblood out of our player's, zombies

None of it the actual players fault then?

Jeez!
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:55 - Apr 6 with 1941 viewsozexile

I don't mean to carry on about him but Bidwell must be carrying an injury? Hes hunched over running like an 80 yr old.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:55 - Apr 6 with 1927 viewsHayesender

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:47 - Apr 6 by stevec

Lumley is simply sh it to his left, been obvious all season

I have literally NEVER seen a keeper so slow to get down to attempt saves in my life

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:57 - Apr 6 with 1866 viewsdistortR

10 minutes without conceding.
YAAAAY
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:57 - Apr 6 with 1842 viewsStanisgod

Sorry but Eze is so casual he might as well play in loafers.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:58 - Apr 6 with 1818 viewsozexile

Second best to every header, tackle etc.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:01 - Apr 6 with 1705 viewsOutintheOrne

Abject in every way. What do they get up to all week in training? Norwich are decent but we shouldn't be made to look this good.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:02 - Apr 6 with 1689 viewsToast_R

If you can't be arsed to fight you've no chance. Beuming out of contract or going back to your parent club, your not goimg to are you? The club is a f*cking shambles and deserves League 1 football.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:03 - Apr 6 with 1656 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:54 - Apr 6 by PinnerPaul

None of it the actual players fault then?

Jeez!

I never said that

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:03 - Apr 6 with 1641 viewsozexile

My Mum could play in this Norwich midfield today.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:06 - Apr 6 with 1567 viewsaston_hoop

Leistner on for Bidwell.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:06 - Apr 6 with 1550 viewsBklynRanger

An impossible task today obviously but we didn't need to make it this impossible. It looks like 11 against 9 out there!
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:07 - Apr 6 with 1526 viewsqprxtc

You don't know how to ease my pain
You don't know
You don't know how to ease my pain
You don't know what the sound is darlin'
It's the sound of my tears fallin'
Or is it the rain?
You don't know how to play the game
You cheat
You lie
You make me want to cry
You make me want to cry
Cry
You make me want to cry
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:07 - Apr 6 with 1521 viewsstevec

Sky commentator:
‘QPR not so much pretty in pink more faltering in fuschia’

I’m just happy we’re not embarrassing ourselves in blue and white hoops .
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:09 - Apr 6 with 1501 views2Thomas2Bowles

we had a shot we had a shot
and on target

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:09 - Apr 6 with 1486 viewsaston_hoop

WE HAD A SHOT

Rangel with his left foot, well saved.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 1457 viewsToast_R

Really shit day today, virgin media Hub3 playing up so no wifi since Tuesdsy, lost out on overtime this.morning as cant work from home. F*cking Nespresso machine decides to stop working today, only had it a year and now watching this shower of sh*t. Freeman???
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 1457 views2Thomas2Bowles

feck me how fecking bad was that from Leistner
3-0
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 13:11]

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 1455 viewsaston_hoop

3-0. shocker from Freeman

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:11 - Apr 6 with 1410 viewsCamberleyR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:03 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I never said that

Jesus fùcking wept

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:11 - Apr 6 with 1400 viewsozexile

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

3-0. shocker from Freeman

I've seen it all now
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1370 viewskomradkirk

how many did west brom stick past us....cant remember now...actually don't fecking care
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024