Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33414 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1772 viewsFDC

This is ugly
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1770 viewsqprxtc

8-1 is our record defeat.......
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1768 viewsDorse

(To the tune of 'Happy Birthday To You')

How fcuked are we now?
How fcuked are we now?
How fcuked are we now?
We're surely fcuked now.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1750 viewsToast_R

My God, really we are by far the worst team in the division. All the players have given up or just so out of form they just have no clue how to play the game anymore.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:13 - Apr 6 with 1742 viewsBklynRanger

That effort from Freeman sums the whole thing up. Utterly listless shyte.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:13 - Apr 6 with 1717 viewsStreathamRanger

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

feck me how fecking bad was that from Leistner
3-0
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 13:11]

Not much wrong with the pass. A few week ago Freeman gets that, drops his shoulder turns away and we're on the attack. His confidence is just as shot as every other player. Hopefully the scouts will only watch tapes from the first hal fof the season and the Leeds game.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:13 - Apr 6 with 1713 viewskensalriser

Only just realised this was an early kick off.

I wish I hadn't realised at all.

How did this team go from respectable mid table to the worst in the division?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 1708 viewsderbyhoop

Hey we managed to go 27 minutes without conceding.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 1700 views2Thomas2Bowles

R's fans leaving the ground

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 1698 viewsDorse

The third goal should be held up as an exemplar for the term 'piss-balling'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 1694 viewsPerthRs

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:11 - Apr 6 by ozexile

I've seen it all now

Absolutely fcuking sh1t, haven’t seen Cousins yet is he still on the pitch??
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 1672 viewsFDC

Every time I leave the room Norwich score.

I've had about 12 coffees this morning, but I'm terrified of going to the loo because 4-0 by half time really would be terrible.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:15 - Apr 6 with 1664 viewsHunterhoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:10 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

feck me how fecking bad was that from Leistner
3-0
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 13:11]

Are you kidding?!

We moan about not playing it out on the deck and hoofing instead. Fcuk the commentator. That’s a perfectly decent pass to feet to Freeman. Freeman, who is obvs PoTY, is 100% at fault. Underhit a pass like that in that area of the pitch....it’s your fault. Wasn’t a misplaced pass by Leistner.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 6 with 1611 viewsstainrods_elbow

It's almost as if the charismatic Mr Eustace is passively aggressively taking out his likely feelings about McClaren's (correct) ousting by 'setting us up' for a tonking.

Lynch - don't get me started!
Bidwell - seriously, just get rid! Suicidal lack of positional discipline that stretches back seasons.
Eze - looks (looked) like he has the talent of Raheem Sterling, but whether it's a lack of coaching, application or ambition he has stagnated this season.
Lumley - has his shot-stopping moments, but the step down from Smithies is from a man to a boy. Consistently costs us bad goals. The likes of Les and Hoos who sanctioned this transition have to look at themselves in the mirror. Again!
Wells - the odd misleading moment of quality, but basically a half-baked/cocked loanee, (Sadly, probably the best of a bad bunch.)

I'll stop there for now, as I think I'm losing the will to live!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 13:19]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 6 with 1602 views2Thomas2Bowles

Lynch trying to get sent off

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 6 with 1604 viewsaston_hoop

Lynch booked for a silly foul. get your money on the red

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 6 with 1595 viewsCamberleyR

What the fùck was that challenge fromLynch. Brain dead.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:17 - Apr 6 with 1564 viewsHayesender

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 by FDC

Every time I leave the room Norwich score.

I've had about 12 coffees this morning, but I'm terrified of going to the loo because 4-0 by half time really would be terrible.

Thank you, that post has made me chuckle

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:18 - Apr 6 with 1513 viewsHayesender

Not one of these players is even trying. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:18 - Apr 6 with 1506 viewsozexile

Hallelujah we showed a bit of commitment well done Pav.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1494 viewsderbyhoop

Could Norwich declare at HT, please.
I've got a 3-0 in the prediction league.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1493 viewsted_hendrix

Two minutes added on time the heartless bastards.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1486 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:15 - Apr 6 by Hunterhoop

Are you kidding?!

We moan about not playing it out on the deck and hoofing instead. Fcuk the commentator. That’s a perfectly decent pass to feet to Freeman. Freeman, who is obvs PoTY, is 100% at fault. Underhit a pass like that in that area of the pitch....it’s your fault. Wasn’t a misplaced pass by Leistner.

My mistake it was Freeman

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 1471 viewsStanisgod

Said to missus 4 passes before the goal there's a f@ck up coming. So obvious.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:20 - Apr 6 with 1462 viewsaston_hoop

Thank fck a 15 minute break from this at least.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024