Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33397 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:20 - Apr 6 with 2014 viewsplasmahoop

Not too sure how setting up with two banks of four is a good starting point. But piss poor all round
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:21 - Apr 6 with 2009 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:21 - Apr 6 with 2000 viewsBklynRanger

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:16 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Lynch trying to get sent off

I really wanted him to get sent off. Hopefully he'll do something seriously banable in the second half.

Calling that dog shit would be an insult to dog shit.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:21 - Apr 6 with 1993 viewsHayesender

Eze won't even need a shower after this game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:22 - Apr 6 with 1966 viewsNov77

Goal difference is edging towards rotherham’s, unless Eustace thinks he can win this one I’d bring on scowen and get Eze off.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:22 - Apr 6 with 1963 viewsted_hendrix

Sack somebody quick

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 1954 viewsDorse

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:21 - Apr 6 by Hayesender

I think I might need one after watching this. I doubt I'll ever feel clean again.

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 1950 viewsLblock

We are approaching PEAK BUNGLE

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 1947 viewsdaveinmelbourne

What the fk am I watching? That was awful, have they all decided to phone it in? As for Lynch, Christ on a bike! Shocking.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 1936 viewsHooparoo

Not one of those kunts in pink gives a flying fck. You can see it in their faces. Every single one of them is a fcking disgrace!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:25 - Apr 6 with 1871 viewsjonno

Shockingly poor. Far too many of these blokes are simply not bothering to play for the shirt. Disgraceful.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:26 - Apr 6 with 1830 viewsjonno

This is going to be 7 or 8 nil.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:27 - Apr 6 with 1824 viewsShotKneesHoop

That's it, I just can't watch the second half, the players are shot, or sodding well ought to be.

Fernandez, you have a lot to answer for, Money can't buy you team spirit or heart.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:27 - Apr 6 with 1821 viewsozexile

500 Million spent and a fella who was coaching non league last year in charge. And we've just asked permission to talk to a fella who is just about to be relegated. You seriously couldn't make it up.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:28 - Apr 6 with 1789 viewsHooparoo

Fck this shite. I’m going to watch the Edinburgh derby instead. At least I might see some commitment.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:28 - Apr 6 with 1786 viewsCamberleyR

Just seen a replay of the first goal. The one who eventually scored is about two yards offside when the ball is played. Was that picked up and mentioned by the three stooges in the studio? Was it fúck.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:29 - Apr 6 with 1769 viewsqprxtc

Right, I’m off for a beer and a wa*k.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:29 - Apr 6 with 1738 viewsDorse

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:29 - Apr 6 by qprxtc

Right, I’m off for a beer and a wa*k.

Who says men can't multitask?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:30 - Apr 6 with 1726 viewscharmr

It is quite galling to see so many assistants/coaches decked out so Impecably in their shiny QPR training gear and fawning over Bidwell when he came off.

I have listened to many a TF interview and the man simply spins any reality into a positive, we’re working hard/doing our best rhetoric. How can so many people run huge businesses yet fcuk up so many clubs?
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:31 - Apr 6 with 1691 viewsA40Bosh

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:21 - Apr 6 by Hayesender

Or for that matter

After most matches

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:32 - Apr 6 with 1664 viewsR_from_afar

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:48 - Apr 6 by Toast_R

What an utter digrace these lazy excuses for profesional footballers are. No effort whosoever. Things will be getting ugly.

Where is the pressing and effort? Did Eustace tell them not to run? What happened to professional pride?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:34 - Apr 6 with 1609 viewsFDC

I wonder what motivational words were shared in the huddle at the start?

CAMERON: "OK lads, I'm not sure I can be arsed"
FREEMAN: "To be honest I ripped the arse out of it last night and didn't get to bed til 4am, I'm still pissed"
LYNCH: "I need to go wee wee"

[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 13:34]
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 1583 viewsactonman

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:27 - Apr 6 by ozexile

500 Million spent and a fella who was coaching non league last year in charge. And we've just asked permission to talk to a fella who is just about to be relegated. You seriously couldn't make it up.

It’s enough to make you want to just pack the whole thing in altogether ain’t it .
What did we do to deserve this ?

Will be 4 within 10 mins
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 1578 viewsTacticalR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:13 - Apr 6 by kensalriser

Only just realised this was an early kick off.

I wish I hadn't realised at all.

How did this team go from respectable mid table to the worst in the division?

Me too.

Air hostess clique

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 1557 viewsjohncharles

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 13:14 - Apr 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

R's fans leaving the ground

I feel like leaving home

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024