Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread 08:31 - Apr 5 with 33394 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Rangers, uncurl those claws, hiss and ruffle a few feathers, the cat may well catch the canary and win ....eventually

5-0 Norwch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:50 - Apr 5 with 15473 viewsHooparoo

The betting agencies have delivered their verdict. We are $6.50 to win

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:00 - Apr 5 with 15461 viewsDorse

Match Preview:

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 09:31 - Apr 6 with 15311 viewsLblock

No being able to drink strong lager whilst this is on the TV is going to be a challenge.

My commiserations to those traveling, alas my match and train ticket remain unused!!

A case of keeping the goals against down as low as possible this one.
Let us pray........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 09:39 - Apr 6 with 15305 viewsJAPRANGERS

I guess I will be able to find an internet feed somewhere??

We are going to get annihilated today I fear.

Norwich 5 QPR 0
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 09:44 - Apr 6 with 15301 viewsheadhoops

I'm certainly travelling L Block - just arrived in Sydney and feel as disorientated as our back four will no doubt be all game. Can only see a repeat of last years debacle. Mind you our record this year against the top team is decent.
Norwich 4 QPR 1

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:20 - Apr 6 with 15260 viewsDorse

I honestly can't remember feeling this negative about a match since we were in the Premier League. Seriously, it reminds me of those days when a Redknapp side would go into the match with no right back, Rob Green in goal and we all just counted the minutes until Bobby Zamora's hips ground themselves to a fine powder.

Admittedly, we lack a (metaphorical) penis of the colossal magnitude of Messieur Joé Bartônne but we do still pay Joel Lynch's salary so it's pretty close at times.

I cannot see us getting a win but, at this stage, I'd settle for an improvement in attitude and tempo.

I suppose that, one day in the future, scientists will be able to explain why so many people chose to put themselves through this every season. Until then, COYRs!

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:36 - Apr 6 with 15238 viewsHarbour

2-0 Norwich ...if we concede in first 10 mins could be 5-0.....probably concede 43rd and 53rd min...hopefully we will put a shift in and decent performance for the travelling fans COYRs
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:40 - Apr 6 with 15222 views2Thomas2Bowles

Narwich normally wait till around 60+ mins to score their winners.

So you can live in blissful hope till then.

3-1

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:48 - Apr 6 with 15208 viewsloftus77

- Death
- Taxes
- Queens Park Rangers Football Club being on 44 Championship points at 3pm today.

Don't tell me there are only 2 certain things in life...I fear.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 10:50]
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:50 - Apr 6 with 15197 viewsbosh67

I don't understand all the negativity? We are going to win!

Nah, but 3 nil to Bernard Matthews.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:00 - Apr 6 with 15158 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 10:48 - Apr 6 by loftus77

- Death
- Taxes
- Queens Park Rangers Football Club being on 44 Championship points at 3pm today.

Don't tell me there are only 2 certain things in life...I fear.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 10:50]

Add Warren Farm and LCS to QPR-Brexit wait, dream.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:01]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:18 - Apr 6 with 15118 viewsWatford_Ranger

Under pressure from the first seconds despite taking the kick-off.

Lumley to make two good saves and concede in the first eight minutes.

3-0 down at half time. Norwich can’t really be bothered by the hour mark and settle for four.

Lynch booked after 75 minutes for dissent.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:29 - Apr 6 with 15095 viewstimcocking

I have to doubt the wisdom of the timing in terms of the sacking. The only reason i can see to do it now as opposed to at the end of the year is to get a 'new manager bounce'.

We all know we don't typically do that and now the first game after a week is away to Norwich who are clear at the top and it's on tv, where we're traditionally weak. It's asking a lot to bounce that high (even if it is exactly the sort of game we can unexpectedly win).

We're all set to be fcuking hammered and going into freewill. MaClaren probably would have limped us home with another couple of points, we didn't have much to lose. Now, we could implode of our own doing. If we bring in a new man, lose the rest of the games and go down, we'll probably end up changing managers yet again a month into next season.

Come on Rangers, we can win this, we do win these games regularly. Luckily, we have an exceptionally inspirational manager taking the reins.

They should ask Bircham and Kevin Gallen (or Les :-) )until the end of the season. That'd get the fans onside at least more than the current incumbents.

I'm gravely concerned.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:30 - Apr 6 with 15088 viewsaston_hoop

Furlong at CB

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:32 - Apr 6 with 15070 viewsfrancisbowles

Luongo missing?
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:35 - Apr 6 with 15046 viewsaston_hoop

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:32 - Apr 6 by francisbowles

Luongo missing?

Ill apparently.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:35]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:39 - Apr 6 with 15018 viewsHooparoo

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:30 - Apr 6 by aston_hoop

Furlong at CB

Why the fck do we keep picking Lynch? We are gonna get creamed.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:42 - Apr 6 with 14979 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:32 - Apr 6 by francisbowles

Luongo missing?

Yeah.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:51 - Apr 6 with 14915 viewsnix

Lynch must be amazing in training. Feel a bit for BOS, dropped after being the only player to show any attacking attempt against Bolton. But I guess we need someone to protect the Lynch, Bidwell axis as they're playing so badly atm.

Hope we score at least one for the away fans but feeling pretty gloomy about this one.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 12:09]
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 14895 viewsstevec

‘New Manager splat’ I fear, 4-1 Norwich.

Still, nice to see Furlong at CB and the side is roughly the side that did ever so well first half season.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:01 - Apr 6 with 14824 viewsbosh67

Norwich have two lightening quick wingbacks so surely the plan should have been to put Pav one side and BOS the other and have Wells and Smith up front to get on the end of crosses. But no. I mean good luck to Eustace but that yet again looks like a team that will get done down the flanks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 14778 viewspaulparker

Dog sh1t team , with a dog Sh1t board, and a dog Sh1t caretaker manager
3-0 Norwich with them not breaking a sweat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 14777 viewsLongsufferingR

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:01 - Apr 6 by bosh67

Norwich have two lightening quick wingbacks so surely the plan should have been to put Pav one side and BOS the other and have Wells and Smith up front to get on the end of crosses. But no. I mean good luck to Eustace but that yet again looks like a team that will get done down the flanks.

......and through the middle and over the top
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 14771 viewsBklynRanger

Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 11:39 - Apr 6 by Hooparoo

Why the fck do we keep picking Lynch? We are gonna get creamed.

I know. Doing my fcuking head in. We'll wait till half time then bring Leistner on to try and preserve some dignity. BFG and Furs 2 would actually make sense.
Tweety Pie and Jude Narwich match thread on 12:08 - Apr 6 with 14763 viewsDorse

Anyone got any streams for us cheapskates at work?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024