Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You are all going to die 11:58 - Apr 5 with 2859 views2Thomas2Bowles

Even one drink a day is bad for you, I'm almost TT
Food kills more people than smoking, no excuse there but I gave up smoking some time ago

Bring out your dead, bring out your dead...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

You are all going to die on 12:13 - Apr 5 with 2232 viewsstowmarketrange

We are all going to die one day.The choice of whether you get there quicker than others is about the only free choice left in this world.
Enjoy whatever you choose to do with your time on this earth because there is always someone who will try to spoil it for you.
You are all going to die on 12:19 - Apr 5 with 2225 views2Thomas2Bowles

You are all going to die on 12:13 - Apr 5 by stowmarketrange

We are all going to die one day.The choice of whether you get there quicker than others is about the only free choice left in this world.
Enjoy whatever you choose to do with your time on this earth because there is always someone who will try to spoil it for you.

Unless you are poor.

You are all going to die on 12:29 - Apr 5 with 2191 viewsBklynRanger

I think I read that smugness can be quite bad for you as well...
You are all going to die on 12:42 - Apr 5 with 2145 viewsDavieQPR

Can't think of anything worse than being in hospital at the age of 95 dying of nothing.
You are all going to die on 12:45 - Apr 5 with 2129 viewsrunningman75

People make life choices but life can be unpredictable. Relatively healthy people can die younger getting things such as cancers whilst unhealthy people can live for longer though the place with the longest life expectancy was a village in Italy where people live on a Mediterranean diet. They probably have a few glasses of Vino. I was in my early 40s. Had a sky high cholesterol level gave up smoking and took up running. I still enjoy the occasional Greggs and alcohol but all about personal choice.
You are all going to die on 13:00 - Apr 5 with 2070 viewsNorthernr

It's taking its sweet time.
You are all going to die on 13:05 - Apr 5 with 2051 viewswestberksr

So I'm not going to be here for the 2108 World Cup?

Ah bollox, was looking forward to that
You are all going to die on 13:09 - Apr 5 with 2046 viewsJAPRANGERS

This life thingy is all but a mere lottery. I don't drink or smoke but I enjoy running and sex.
I could drop dead tomorrow....
Login to get fewer ads

You are all going to die on 13:48 - Apr 5 with 1984 viewsstevec

You are all going to die on 12:42 - Apr 5 by DavieQPR

Can't think of anything worse than being in hospital at the age of 95 dying of nothing.

Too right.

My mum couldn't have lived a healthier life. Didn't drink (largely her alcoholic father put her right off that), didn't smoke, ate healthily and practically never bothered the NHS until she was 85. What they didn't tell her about a healthy lifestyle was dementia. The body might obey a healthy way of life, the brain is less forgiving. She's spent the last 3 years largely going mad, needs 24 hour care, stuck in a care home and sits there desperately trying to come to terms with basically being too physically fit to do what she really wants to do. That is, die . She is totally miserable. It's fckin tragic to watch.

My Dad on the other hand did everything to excess. Loved life and lived it to the full as they say. Died at 61 of sudden heart attack.

Something down the middle makes sense I guess. That said, I have nothing but happy memories of my Dad although passing relatively young. My mum, I cannot get past the last 3 years, they seem to be the memories I'll have of her.

Stuff all this healthy living b*llocks, it's those last few extra years that you'll end up regretting the most.
You are all going to die on 14:52 - Apr 5 with 1935 views2Thomas2Bowles

You are all going to die on 13:48 - Apr 5 by stevec

Too right.

My mum couldn't have lived a healthier life. Didn't drink (largely her alcoholic father put her right off that), didn't smoke, ate healthily and practically never bothered the NHS until she was 85. What they didn't tell her about a healthy lifestyle was dementia. The body might obey a healthy way of life, the brain is less forgiving. She's spent the last 3 years largely going mad, needs 24 hour care, stuck in a care home and sits there desperately trying to come to terms with basically being too physically fit to do what she really wants to do. That is, die . She is totally miserable. It's fckin tragic to watch.

My Dad on the other hand did everything to excess. Loved life and lived it to the full as they say. Died at 61 of sudden heart attack.

Something down the middle makes sense I guess. That said, I have nothing but happy memories of my Dad although passing relatively young. My mum, I cannot get past the last 3 years, they seem to be the memories I'll have of her.

Stuff all this healthy living b*llocks, it's those last few extra years that you'll end up regretting the most.

Really sorry to hear that about your mum.

You are all going to die on 14:52 - Apr 5 with 1934 viewsBoston

You are all going to die on 12:42 - Apr 5 by DavieQPR

er, lying there at 75?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

You are all going to die on 15:24 - Apr 5 with 1893 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Too right.

That is a heartbreaking post there stevec and my neighbor is going through the exact same thing.I see her every day hoping she is going to tell me her Mother has drifted on to the Promised Land but here heart is still strong.On top of that she falls a lot and is constantly getting xrays(f*cking dickheads don't watch her in the nursing home )despite they bleeding her bank accounts dry .We should be able to go out on our own terms without any legal issues its the human thing to do IMO.
As for the memories dig out the photo collections, your mother was ever present in your life so she will be in every photo and occasion and that will re -ignite your happy memories then tell her exactly what you are feeling and how much joy she has provided in your family's life .
Stay strong
You are all going to die on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 1844 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

You are all going to die on 18:14 - Apr 5 with 1729 viewsstevec

You are all going to die on 15:24 - Apr 5 by CLAREMAN1995

That is a heartbreaking post there stevec and my neighbor is going through the exact same thing.I see her every day hoping she is going to tell me her Mother has drifted on to the Promised Land but here heart is still strong.On top of that she falls a lot and is constantly getting xrays(f*cking dickheads don't watch her in the nursing home )despite they bleeding her bank accounts dry .We should be able to go out on our own terms without any legal issues its the human thing to do IMO.
As for the memories dig out the photo collections, your mother was ever present in your life so she will be in every photo and occasion and that will re -ignite your happy memories then tell her exactly what you are feeling and how much joy she has provided in your family's life .
Stay strong

Thanks for your and 2T2B comments.

Sorry I went off on one, Davie hit the nail on the head, enjoy life and ignore the constant health lecturing.
You are all going to die on 19:50 - Apr 5 with 1654 viewsjohncharles

If I’m dead dead already
I wanna know the reason why

John Lennon

Strong and stable my arse.

You are all going to die on 19:53 - Apr 5 with 1647 viewsjohncharles

Got a mind to give up living and go shopping instead

Micheal Bloomfield

You are all going to die on 22:06 - Apr 5 with 1571 viewsBoston

You are all going to die on 19:50 - Apr 5 by johncharles

If I’m dead dead already
I wanna know the reason why

John Lennon

Lead poisoning.

You are all going to die on 22:31 - Apr 5 with 1552 viewswombat

You are all going to die on 12:13 - Apr 5 by stowmarketrange

Rumour ha if , they found Kerry Dixon’s penalty ball up there

Poll: which is your favouite foot

You are all going to die on 22:40 - Apr 5 with 1540 viewsBoston

...and, just to be pedantic, you do not end your life by losing the battle with illness. When you die so does the cancer, so technically it's a draw.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 22:41]

You are all going to die on 23:11 - Apr 5 with 1496 viewsstowmarketrange

Too right.

That is the problem.Not many of us can use those extra years of healthy living to do anything meaningful.Far better to go out guns blazing than sitting in a chair not knowing anyone or anything.
Best wishes for the best outcome for your mum.
You are all going to die on 23:21 - Apr 5 with 1481 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'm waiting for heart surgery,, surgeon said I should be ok for another 20 years after

Feck, I'm not sure that's good news or not.

You are all going to die on 01:30 - Apr 6 with 1408 viewsjohncharles

You are all going to die on 23:21 - Apr 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm waiting for heart surgery,, surgeon said I should be ok for another 20 years after

If you up your ST you could be okay for another 30 years.

(You’ll be 110 by then😀)

You are all going to die on 02:21 - Apr 6 with 1396 viewsJAPRANGERS

Well all the best with your medical situation 2T2B! Hope it all works out for you. Another 20 years of agony following our team!
You are all going to die on 04:33 - Apr 6 with 1355 viewsisawqpratwcity

You are all going to die on 22:06 - Apr 5 by Boston

Lead poisoning.

Died of 2nd Amendment, more like.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

You are all going to die on 07:48 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsdistortR

who sung that, then?

Doesn't even rhyme, natch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024