Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emergency recall? 14:49 - Apr 6 with 1269 viewsbosh67

Don't know if we can do it but we need to get the youngsters back. Smyth, Chair, Oteh and stick them all in to freshen things up because this lot are dead on their feet. Smyth, Chair, Oteh, BOS, Manning, stick them in and play with some pace and enthusiasm at least. Play Smith and actually play wingers that put the ball on his head.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Emergency recall? on 14:58 - Apr 6 with 1210 viewsJAPRANGERS

seems a totally sensible move. So it won't be done.
Emergency recall? on 15:01 - Apr 6 with 1187 viewsted_hendrix

They'll be back at the end of the season and not before, Cant for the life of me think any of the feckers would want to come back to this pile of complete and utter shit anyway.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Emergency recall? on 22:28 - Apr 6 with 937 viewsCamberleyR

They can by all means be called back if mutually agreed but cannot play between transfer windows so we're stuck with what we have.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Emergency recall? on 22:38 - Apr 6 with 916 viewscolinallcars

Well, we have Manning back, so I would play him next week even if only at left back.
Emergency recall? on 22:44 - Apr 6 with 905 viewsDesertBoot

Chair suffered a bad injury today and out for the rest of the season

Wish I could be like David Watts

Emergency recall? on 01:29 - Apr 7 with 818 viewsDavieQPR

So you mean get the players back that can't even get into lower league starting teams? Sounds like someone is over estimating the youngsters.
Emergency recall? on 02:41 - Apr 7 with 785 viewstimcocking

Maamria was unhappy after the talented Chair was forced to hobble off in the second half, saying: “I would like some protection from referees because Ilias is the best player in League Two and I want him to be protected.

“We know what he’s capable of. Teams have started targeting him. You don’t mind them marking him but when they go after him off the ball I want the referee to see that. We didn’t even get a yellow card awarded.

“He’s got done after the ball and we need to see how he is. I’m disappointed he was targeted. I’m disappointed he didn’t get enough protection.

Best player in league two (is that the third? Fourth? Too confusing for me), that means we'll have the best player in our league next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024