Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace post-match 15:48 - Apr 6 with 6015 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/eustace-reacts-to-norwich-defeat/

A whole 84 seconds on the Offish, but could he be any more banal, boring and uninspiring if he tried? He almost sounds breezy about it all. 'Can't put his finger on' what went wrong after an utter mauling that could have been 0-8, a quarter of which was against 10 men!? He's not really a professional football manager, is he?

I don't see us getting anything at Millwall, who will surely be champing at the bit after seeing that shower of shite today.

As I write, people, Reading, Birmingham, Wigan and Millwall (who also have a game in hand on us) all winning - all of whom could be above us by close of play next weekend, with ourselves one place above the relegation trapdoor. The only tiny relief is Rotherham are 'only' drawing with Forest.

I still think we'll just about squeak through, but whether that's heart, head or blind hope speaking now, you tell me.

After 43 years, I've truly lost faith in the whole shambles.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 15:53]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eustance post-match on 15:51 - Apr 6 with 5065 viewsJAPRANGERS

Yeah not the most dynamic of interviews is it?
Eustace post-match on 15:55 - Apr 6 with 5026 viewsstainrods_elbow

He sounds like a functional depressive. I hate people with a lack of passion with the same passion they lack.

The phrase 'can't get the staff' seems like it was written for QPR!

Eustance post-match on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 5015 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustance post-match on 15:51 - Apr 6 by JAPRANGERS

Yeah not the most dynamic of interviews is it?

He was clearly relieved it was only 4-0......it could’ve easily been 8-0. Truly disgraceful performance. Just when you thought the club couldn’t drop any lower..... What a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Eustace post-match on 16:02 - Apr 6 with 4926 viewsStanisgod

Should have kept McClaren

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eustace post-match on 16:37 - Apr 6 with 4729 viewsDorse

'We've had problems all season...'

Well, if you've known this the whole season, what exactly has anyone done to address them?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Eustance post-match on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 4678 viewsWilloW4

Eustance post-match on 15:56 - Apr 6 by Northolt_Rs

He was clearly relieved it was only 4-0......it could’ve easily been 8-0. Truly disgraceful performance. Just when you thought the club couldn’t drop any lower..... What a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom.

"What a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom"...in a nutshell
Eustance post-match on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 4650 viewsdavman

Eustance post-match on 16:44 - Apr 6 by WilloW4

"What a complete and utter shambles from top to bottom"...in a nutshell

Why the hell doesn't Les take this on with Ramsey alongside him?

Clearly, we need a complete change on the training ground.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Eustance post-match on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 4631 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustance post-match on 16:47 - Apr 6 by davman

Why the hell doesn't Les take this on with Ramsey alongside him?

Clearly, we need a complete change on the training ground.

Because then he’d be directly in the firing line whereas at the moment he can keep his head down and the blame falls elsewhere.... His tenure as DOF-in-training has been a complete disaster.

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace post-match on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 4625 viewsWilloW4

Eustace post-match on 16:37 - Apr 6 by Dorse

'We've had problems all season...'

Well, if you've known this the whole season, what exactly has anyone done to address them?

Well said.... He comes out with..." We go again, the lads are up for it".. Same old bollox, different voice.. Heartbreaking crap.!
Eustace post-match on 16:58 - Apr 6 with 4588 viewsted_hendrix

Teams below us scrapping for points whereas we just pull our pants down and say 'help yourself'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Eustace post-match on 17:03 - Apr 6 with 4540 viewsWilloW4

Eustace post-match on 16:58 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Teams below us scrapping for points whereas we just pull our pants down and say 'help yourself'

Exactly... We look seriously wet and weedy... Bullcrap talk from players and er, management... Teams always have a 'go' at the end of the season...we don't look like there's any fight at all.
Eustace post-match on 20:28 - Apr 6 with 4146 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustace: “We were more competitive in the second half but at the moment we are low on confidence. But the subs that came on I thought made a difference for us and there’s positives to take out of the game for sure.”

He must’ve been watching a different game to the rest of us. There were absolutely NO positives to take from that shambolic performance. Zero. Nil. Nada. Zip.

Eustace post-match on 20:45 - Apr 6 with 4086 viewsYorkRanger

Eustace post-match on 20:28 - Apr 6 by Northolt_Rs

Eustace: “We were more competitive in the second half but at the moment we are low on confidence. But the subs that came on I thought made a difference for us and there’s positives to take out of the game for sure.”

He must’ve been watching a different game to the rest of us. There were absolutely NO positives to take from that shambolic performance. Zero. Nil. Nada. Zip.

Eustace is out of his depth. Ramsey needs to take over during this interim period
Eustace post-match on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 4070 viewsrsonist

Eustace post-match on 20:45 - Apr 6 by YorkRanger

Eustace is out of his depth. Ramsey needs to take over during this interim period

Because Ramsey was the voice of authority when he was in charge...
Eustace post-match on 20:53 - Apr 6 with 4035 views2Thomas2Bowles

Eustace post-match on 20:49 - Apr 6 by rsonist

Don't know if this is true but someone somewhere saying CR was in the changing room @ HT.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Eustace post-match on 21:22 - Apr 6 with 3969 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sacking (and alienating) Holloway, on balance, was probably a mistake, both hiring and firing McClaren was, somehow, also a mistake and then another mistake (I agree that he should at the very least have been left in charge to suffer at Norwich, but cannot for the life of me understand what the club is trying to achieve by sacking him for our relegation run-in, unless it had a serious 'plan B' in place - you know, the kind of plan we don't do), but somehow (only at QPR) the retention and appointment of Eustace as caretaker already looks like an embarrassment for all concerned. Exactly what taking of care (tactics, preparation, commitment) did today's entirely predictable fiasco betoken? And after that bland insult to fans' intelligence of a post-match interview, I really, really despair. We're apparently now interim managed by a man who's had a footballing lobotomy, and wasn't even a fully fledged professional coach before he came here. (And still isn't.)

The only thing remotely positive to come out of this slow carcrash of our club right now would be if Les, Hoos and Fernandes all rose as one and took responsibility for their collective failure of leadership. (I would say, to quote John Sitton quoting Graham Taylor, 'you got onto this, now you get us out of it' - except that I don't trust a single soul at the club right now to lead us anywhere - except down through the relegation trapdoor to League 1.)

Come to think of it, is Sitton available? Failing that, I'd enjoy having Magilton back to go skin on skin with Lynch in the dressing room, who somehow manages to be a thick thug and soft as shit at the same time.

PS Who ARE all those mint green wastes of space on our bench right now? Does anyone know?

Eustace post-match on 07:21 - Apr 7 with 3688 viewsNortholt_Rs

That’s a great point - who are all those blokes in green sitting on our benching match days? We seem to have loads more than any other club. WTF do any of them do? Whatever it is, it clearly ain’t working! Get rid of this lot and the no doubt inflated salary of our useless DOF-in-training and use this money to get some decent young, hungry players in ready for next season. Dump the dog sh it old loans too. Hemed and Wells are no improvement over Mackie and Washington - they are just as pony but without the effort... The club is f ucked and needs a massive clear out from top to bottom.

Eustace post-match on 09:30 - Apr 7 with 3544 viewsYorkRanger

Eustace post-match on 20:49 - Apr 6 by rsonist

No, because in my view Eustace doesn't have the experience for the size of the challenge and additionally will have been too immersed in Steve Mc approach. I wasnt advocating Ramsey as a long term solution just an interim measure. Clearly the whole situation is pretty desperate.
Eustace post-match on 09:40 - Apr 7 with 3515 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustace post-match on 09:30 - Apr 7 by YorkRanger

No, because in my view Eustace doesn't have the experience for the size of the challenge and additionally will have been too immersed in Steve Mc approach. I wasnt advocating Ramsey as a long term solution just an interim measure. Clearly the whole situation is pretty desperate.

Yes it’s way too desperate a situation to have the Kidderminster Harriers manager in charge of QPR. Mind you, the way this lot are running the club we might be playing them in the not too distant future. It’s THAT worrying....
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 9:48]

Eustace post-match on 19:49 - Apr 7 with 3306 viewsDixie_CT

I've been more inspired by funky stains on my U-bend. Cliche.com must be doing a roaring trade.

I gave a lot of credit to Eustace, Gardiner and Ward in the early part of the season as I'm a big believer in what coaching can do but that post match interview was as tepid and turgid as the performance.

Massively unfair to apportion much blame to Eustace but I'm bricking myself now

#findaway

gawd 'elp us!
Eustace post-match on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 3124 viewsjohann28

What the fk is happening? Is the plan to stick with Eustace til the end of the season??? If so, we're well and truly done for
Eustace post-match on 16:21 - Apr 8 with 3093 viewsHayesender

Eustace post-match on 16:11 - Apr 8 by johann28

What the fk is happening? Is the plan to stick with Eustace til the end of the season??? If so, we're well and truly done for

If that's the case, our board have sacked McClaren with absolutely no plan in place.

Our club is being run into the ground by bloody amateurs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Eustace post-match on 16:24 - Apr 8 with 3083 viewsA40Bosh

Eustace post-match on 16:11 - Apr 8 by johann28

If we are going to be paying for SM the remainder of his contract over a period of months, if not years, to spread out the financial outlay, then it would seem very high risk to get rid of a supposed experienced manager with 6/7 games to go and then rely for the run in on a very inexperienced league manager when we are still under the threat of relegation.

Surely there is someone else coming in shortly or otherwise someone has had a strop upstairs and wielded the axe.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Eustace post-match on 20:17 - Apr 8 with 2965 viewsconnell10

John Useless it is then!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eustace post-match on 23:13 - Apr 8 with 2921 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustace post-match on 20:17 - Apr 8 by connell10

John Useless it is then!

It was always going to be so.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024