Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace post-match 15:48 - Apr 6 with 6052 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/eustace-reacts-to-norwich-defeat/

A whole 84 seconds on the Offish, but could he be any more banal, boring and uninspiring if he tried? He almost sounds breezy about it all. 'Can't put his finger on' what went wrong after an utter mauling that could have been 0-8, a quarter of which was against 10 men!? He's not really a professional football manager, is he?

I don't see us getting anything at Millwall, who will surely be champing at the bit after seeing that shower of shite today.

As I write, people, Reading, Birmingham, Wigan and Millwall (who also have a game in hand on us) all winning - all of whom could be above us by close of play next weekend, with ourselves one place above the relegation trapdoor. The only tiny relief is Rotherham are 'only' drawing with Forest.

I still think we'll just about squeak through, but whether that's heart, head or blind hope speaking now, you tell me.

After 43 years, I've truly lost faith in the whole shambles.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 15:53]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eustace post-match on 09:49 - Apr 9 with 939 viewsterryb

Eustace post-match on 16:24 - Apr 8 by A40Bosh

If we are going to be paying for SM the remainder of his contract over a period of months, if not years, to spread out the financial outlay, then it would seem very high risk to get rid of a supposed experienced manager with 6/7 games to go and then rely for the run in on a very inexperienced league manager when we are still under the threat of relegation.

Surely there is someone else coming in shortly or otherwise someone has had a strop upstairs and wielded the axe.

Can you really imagine Tune Group considering what they will do following the sacking?

I find it in keeping with their general running of the club that this is the position we are now in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024