Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like its catching..... 21:43 - Apr 6 with 2517 viewssmegma

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47840890
Looks like its catching..... on 21:46 - Apr 6 with 2477 viewsNorthernr

I wonder if it's the same Brentford fan who made it his business to storm down the touchline and abuse Matt Ingram as he was carried from the field concussed?

Or the Brentford fan who spent the whole evening winding all and sundry up and trying to start a fight with Clint Hill, again while he was being helped from the field injured?

Christ this country at the minute is a fcking vile place to be.
Looks like its catching..... on 21:47 - Apr 6 with 2476 viewscolinallcars

Fair play to the Bees for acting so quickly
Looks like its catching..... on 22:29 - Apr 6 with 2284 viewsMiss_Terraces

Looks like its catching..... on 21:46 - Apr 6 by Northernr

I wonder if it's the same Brentford fan who made it his business to storm down the touchline and abuse Matt Ingram as he was carried from the field concussed?

Or the Brentford fan who spent the whole evening winding all and sundry up and trying to start a fight with Clint Hill, again while he was being helped from the field injured?

Christ this country at the minute is a fcking vile place to be.

I agree with every word you said, we wouldn't treat the scum players with anymore respect.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Looks like its catching..... on 23:01 - Apr 6 with 2184 viewstraininvain

I wonder what could have emboldened these neanderthals to start spouting their racist vitriol in public...
Looks like its catching..... on 23:09 - Apr 6 with 2155 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why are people becoming more comfortable saying horrendous things you ask?

Looks like its catching..... on 00:25 - Apr 7 with 2010 viewssimmohoopster

I honestly don't get it! When I think about some of my all time favourite players i think of players like Les ferdinand, Trev Sinclair, Andy Impey, John Barnes, Rio Ferdinand , (Not his spell with us) Sol Campbell. I don't understand abusing someome because of their skin colour. We are all people. We Love our friends and family. We Feel things. There is more that unites us than divides us.
Looks like its catching..... on 00:36 - Apr 7 with 1986 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Looks like its catching..... on 00:25 - Apr 7 by simmohoopster

I honestly don't get it! When I think about some of my all time favourite players i think of players like Les ferdinand, Trev Sinclair, Andy Impey, John Barnes, Rio Ferdinand , (Not his spell with us) Sol Campbell. I don't understand abusing someome because of their skin colour. We are all people. We Love our friends and family. We Feel things. There is more that unites us than divides us.

Yeah it's laughable really. I'm not sure it's actually racism at this stage. It's more an easy way to wind up an opposition player and it's working.

Makes me sick
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:37]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Looks like its catching..... on 02:33 - Apr 7 with 1879 viewstimcocking

Looks like its catching..... on 00:36 - Apr 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yeah it's laughable really. I'm not sure it's actually racism at this stage. It's more an easy way to wind up an opposition player and it's working.

Makes me sick
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:37]

Yeah, it's not racism so much as a fcuking sh!tbag being a sh!tbag. There will always be some scummy people around, but in my opinion they are a tiny minority trying to get a rise. No doubt he'd be shouting abuse at gay people given the chance.

Acting like we're all racists and making a big deal out of it is so counter-productive, not to mention false. It's a media agenda, always has been (certainly in recent years). Disappointing, but let's not let one scumbag drag us all down.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like its catching..... on 04:54 - Apr 7 with 1856 viewstraininvain

Looks like its catching..... on 02:33 - Apr 7 by timcocking

Yeah, it's not racism so much as a fcuking sh!tbag being a sh!tbag. There will always be some scummy people around, but in my opinion they are a tiny minority trying to get a rise. No doubt he'd be shouting abuse at gay people given the chance.

Acting like we're all racists and making a big deal out of it is so counter-productive, not to mention false. It's a media agenda, always has been (certainly in recent years). Disappointing, but let's not let one scumbag drag us all down.

It’s not ‘a media agenda’ and dismissing it as such is dangerous.

We’re seeing footballers get racially abused at home and abroad on a scale we haven’t seen for many years. Danny Rose is talking about retiring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024