Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betting Against The R's 22:56 - Apr 6 with 5956 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fair game or out of order?

Never done it myself, bur those 40-1 relegation odds looks tempting.
Betting Against The R's on 23:20 - Apr 6 with 2896 viewsozexile

Mmmmm if it is to be relegation then that 40/1 could buy you a nice holiday ease tge pain.
Betting Against The R's on 23:24 - Apr 6 with 2889 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Relegation looks tempting at the moment.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Betting Against The R's on 23:36 - Apr 6 with 2860 viewsstainrods_elbow

If it's true 'there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so', we're virtually down already on a grim tide of our fan's darkly joyous resignation! The smell of masochistic enjoyment of our plight is almost palpable.

There's a whole lot of bile toward this squad and management team spewing up right now. And who can blame us after all these years?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Betting Against The R's on 23:41 - Apr 6 with 2845 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Betting Against The R's on 23:36 - Apr 6 by stainrods_elbow

If it's true 'there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so', we're virtually down already on a grim tide of our fan's darkly joyous resignation! The smell of masochistic enjoyment of our plight is almost palpable.

There's a whole lot of bile toward this squad and management team spewing up right now. And who can blame us after all these years?

Maybe but Im thinking with our current squad, a year or two regrouping in League 1 might be more beneficial than struggling in the Championship.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 23:42]

Betting Against The R's on 00:18 - Apr 7 with 2780 viewsCamberleyR

I felt dirty doing it but straight after the game when they were still 80/1 I stuck a tenner on as today that performance absolutely stunk of relegation. I honestly can't see where the next point is coming from.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 0:19]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Betting Against The R's on 00:18 - Apr 7 with 2779 viewsBoston

NEVER Baza. It takes a right canute to bet against your own.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Betting Against The R's on 01:53 - Apr 7 with 2721 viewsMatch82

Within your rights to do it but I don't see the point.
Both betting and following qpr are done in the hopes of experiencing huge positive moments. Its not like we get a lot of them. And if you won money off relegation and say went on holiday with the winnings, wouldn't therebe part of you that felt a but crappy about the holiday the whole time you were there?
Betting Against The R's on 02:23 - Apr 7 with 2704 viewsSharpy36

Bet against Rangers ffs

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Login to get fewer ads

Betting Against The R's on 02:28 - Apr 7 with 2699 viewsstowmarketrange

Betting Against The R's on 01:53 - Apr 7 by Match82

Within your rights to do it but I don't see the point.
Both betting and following qpr are done in the hopes of experiencing huge positive moments. Its not like we get a lot of them. And if you won money off relegation and say went on holiday with the winnings, wouldn't therebe part of you that felt a but crappy about the holiday the whole time you were there?

It might pay next season’s misery of league 1 football.I also can’t see where our next point is coming from,but I won’t be betting on it.
The last time I bet on qpr was before the Watford milk cup game in 1986.I put £5 on us to win the milk cup at 25/1.I did tell the bloke in Ladbrokes that we won a 2 legged final against Liverpool but the b@stard wouldn’t give me my winnings.
Betting Against The R's on 02:32 - Apr 7 with 2697 viewsSydneyRs

I got 250/1 immediately after the Rotherham game and stand to win $9,000 if we go down. An insurance policy.
Betting Against The R's on 03:44 - Apr 7 with 2672 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

just put 9.89 NZ dollars on at bet365 for us to be relegated. 51-1. I get 500 bucks id=f we go down which will be enough to be drunk for a week.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Betting Against The R's on 05:50 - Apr 7 with 2626 viewsMatch82

Betting Against The R's on 02:32 - Apr 7 by SydneyRs

I got 250/1 immediately after the Rotherham game and stand to win $9,000 if we go down. An insurance policy.

See, this is what is weird to me. You bet $36, and if we go down you get $9000 back. That is a life changing amount of money. Are you now rooting for us to go down? Because if you are not, that seems crazy, and if you are, aren't you starting to second guess the (presumably many) years of following this club you have put yourself through?
Betting Against The R's on 06:03 - Apr 7 with 2618 viewsMiss_Terraces

I hope you all lose your money.
Never bet against the R'S

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Betting Against The R's on 07:24 - Apr 7 with 2568 viewsNortholt_Rs

Betting Against The R's on 06:03 - Apr 7 by Miss_Terraces

I hope you all lose your money.
Never bet against the R'S

This. How can any QPR SUPPORTER bet against our club?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Betting Against The R's on 07:36 - Apr 7 with 2547 viewsJuzzie

Betting Against The R's on 23:41 - Apr 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

Maybe but Im thinking with our current squad, a year or two regrouping in League 1 might be more beneficial than struggling in the Championship.

This is what people said when we were in the PL.

IMO relegation is never a good thing.
Betting Against The R's on 08:43 - Apr 7 with 2450 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’ve got a tenner on at 150/1. Hope it loses I guess.
Betting Against The R's on 08:58 - Apr 7 with 2417 viewsozexile

Betting Against The R's on 23:41 - Apr 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

FFP wasn't around last time we were in League 1. This time it'll be a whole new ball game.
Betting Against The R's on 09:33 - Apr 7 with 2353 viewsdaveB

I backed us to go down at half time yesterday, 50/1 on paddy power but down to 33/1 this morning
Betting Against The R's on 09:42 - Apr 7 with 2323 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Betting Against The R's on 09:33 - Apr 7 by daveB

I backed us to go down at half time yesterday, 50/1 on paddy power but down to 33/1 this morning

Will you not feel bad if it happens, and will you not get a glimmer of pleasure when teams take the lead against us?
Betting Against The R's on 09:50 - Apr 7 with 2307 viewsmakaveli1882

Betting Against The R's on 09:42 - Apr 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Will you not feel bad if it happens, and will you not get a glimmer of pleasure when teams take the lead against us?

I bet against Rangers all the time because it wins me money which I then waste on farking Norwich and Millwall tickets.

Who ever Rangers are playing bet on the other team and both teams to score and you will be quids in all season.
Betting Against The R's on 10:35 - Apr 7 with 2246 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Betting Against The R's on 07:36 - Apr 7 by Juzzie

This is what people said when we were in the PL.

IMO relegation is never a good thing.

I'd obviously prefer us to stay up but at this moment in time I can't see us being competitive next season. Why prolong the Agony? Hope I'm wrong of course. I'm usually very good at seeing positives but it's very hard to see any at QPR presently.

If relegation destroys us then we're probably fcked anyway.

Betting Against The R's on 10:51 - Apr 7 with 2209 viewspaulparker

Betting Against The R's on 09:42 - Apr 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why should any QPR fan feel bad, fill your boots Dave betting against this dog turd of a team , we fans have been loyal as fcuk over the years and been kicked in the balls time and time again by this mob they dont deserve any fans as it is
For the record the only time I had bet against us was to lose 6-0 against city a few years back and it came in at 25-1 I also stupidly had us to win 2-1 yesterday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Betting Against The R's on 10:51 - Apr 7 with 2209 viewsstevec

Whatever your intentions on the bet and however sh it we are, and there’s no question about that, after Millwall we’ve got 4 out of 5 games against teams with absolutely nothing to play for.

On the basis of us getting one more win or 3 draws it’s hard to see Rotherham getting another 9 points from their games which are a lot tougher.
Betting Against The R's on 11:16 - Apr 7 with 2159 viewsLblock

Betting Against The R's on 10:51 - Apr 7 by stevec

Whatever your intentions on the bet and however sh it we are, and there’s no question about that, after Millwall we’ve got 4 out of 5 games against teams with absolutely nothing to play for.

On the basis of us getting one more win or 3 draws it’s hard to see Rotherham getting another 9 points from their games which are a lot tougher.

Did you expect Rotherham to beat Forest?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Betting Against The R's on 12:10 - Apr 7 with 2098 viewsSydneyRs

Betting Against The R's on 05:50 - Apr 7 by Match82

See, this is what is weird to me. You bet $36, and if we go down you get $9000 back. That is a life changing amount of money. Are you now rooting for us to go down? Because if you are not, that seems crazy, and if you are, aren't you starting to second guess the (presumably many) years of following this club you have put yourself through?

Wanted to put 50 on but they wouldn't accept the full bet. In my head it's actually a way of ensuring it doesn't happen as my gambling record is terrible. Theres also a good reason the odds are still as long as they are. It almost certainly won't happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024