Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended Holloway doc 07:47 - Apr 8 with 13845 viewsNorthernr

90 mins on his career in football with big QPR fan and thoroughly decent lad James Allcott. I know Ollie isn't everybody's cup of tea but there's loads of good stuff in here and James is one of us.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Extended Holloway doc (n/t) on 09:17 - May 30 with 1336 viewsR_from_afar

[Post edited 30 May 2023 13:31]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Extended Holloway doc on 17:53 - May 30 with 1089 viewsHooping_Mad

Extended Holloway doc on 09:02 - Apr 8 by Rs_Holy

It does p*ss me off the amount of fans who have a dislike for Ollie! ... He loves our club and sometimes gets a bit over passionate but Christ Almighty give me that any day of the week.
So in summary (and apologies for yet another Ollie post)...
* Played in a great QPR team in the 90s and always gave 100%
* Managed the team from the lowest point it had been since the mid 1960's to promotion and a secure position in the Championship
* Managed again/ offloaded a lot a dead wood/achieved survival in the Championship whilst bringing in a number of young players (and not relying on loan players from the Prem).

To be fair you can like someone without ever wanting to get stuck in a lift with them though.

Guesting on a podcast and then ranting for an hour about the fans isn't the best look for a club legend. He wasn't forced, he tried to back his mate and wound up the fans instead.

Great Guy, interesting life he's had and I respect the guy but maybe it's time he slowed down a bit now.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024