Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message For Thame 19:09 - Apr 8 with 2508 viewsBoston

...we are pouring concrete tomorrow...it will not rain on your parade.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Message For Thame on 19:42 - Apr 8 with 2440 viewsthame_hoops

Haha keeping my Fingers crossed, miserable day today yet 18c yesterday. Loved cheers bar, public garden and heading into Harvard shortly. What time should we get to Fenway?
Message For Thame on 20:16 - Apr 8 with 2388 viewsDannyPaddox

The Lincolnshire Poacher has no pawns.

Maybe this isn't the Cold War secret message thread.
Message For Thame on 21:11 - Apr 8 with 2353 viewsBoston

Message For Thame on 19:42 - Apr 8 by thame_hoops

Haha keeping my Fingers crossed, miserable day today yet 18c yesterday. Loved cheers bar, public garden and heading into Harvard shortly. What time should we get to Fenway?

Get into the Bleacher Bar first. 2.05 off ain't it, so I'd be in the pub for noon, couple of drinks prior to entering stadium. It's on Lansdowne St, actually built into the stadium wall so easy to miss.

Message For Thame on 21:14 - Apr 8 with 2343 viewsBoston

oh yeah, you are not the only LFW user who will be in the stadium tomorrow.

Message For Thame on 21:29 - Apr 8 with 2309 viewsBoston

….and, about a hundred yards further down the street is the House Of Blues, which I rather like, especially upstairs. Tomorrow's act is Jamey Johnson, Alabama boogie woogie type.

Message For Thame on 00:04 - Apr 9 with 2184 viewsozranger

I doubt you'd be pouring much concrete as much as opening day will go ahead if today's rain is not reined in. Should have done it on the weekend! Mind you, it is probably good for the Sox to get an extended break otherwise their reign will no longer continue.
Message For Thame on 01:39 - Apr 9 with 2148 viewsthame_hoops

Message For Thame on 21:14 - Apr 8 by Boston

oh yeah, you are not the only LFW user who will be in the stadium tomorrow.

Tickets say be seated for 12:45 for a ceremony
Message For Thame on 07:43 - Apr 9 with 2040 viewstoboboly

Message For Thame on 01:39 - Apr 9 by thame_hoops

Tickets say be seated for 12:45 for a ceremony

Where are you sitting? It's worse leg-room than Loftus Road and the Green Monster looks cool but has awful views.

Lets go Mets!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Message For Thame on 12:55 - Apr 9 with 1927 viewsBoston

Huh, no obstructions on the Monster, and the stadiums so small there’s no such thing as a bad view unless you’re unlucky stuck behind a post in the higher right or left field.

Drove past the ground before 7 this morning, few fans hanging around already.

Concrete trucks lowering their chutes, gotta go.

Message For Thame on 22:21 - Apr 9 with 1763 viewsthame_hoops

Got here 10:30am, beers and food at “game on” Great views and loads of Legroom in bleachers, the coldest I’ve been at a sports event for a long Time, the mrs wants to move here (she’s from Dallas)
Message For Thame on 22:38 - Apr 9 with 1740 viewsBoston

Message For Thame on 22:21 - Apr 9 by thame_hoops

Got here 10:30am, beers and food at “game on” Great views and loads of Legroom in bleachers, the coldest I’ve been at a sports event for a long Time, the mrs wants to move here (she’s from Dallas)

Living in Fenway Park may be a problem.

Message For Thame on 01:23 - Apr 10 with 1703 viewsozranger

Message For Thame on 22:38 - Apr 9 by Boston

Living in Fenway Park may be a problem.

Was staying in Back Bay last week which was probably just as full with people. Hope you got some cover on the concrete what with the rain earlier this evening. And the Bosox, perhaps as I suggested, they should have had an extra day off. Loved the steal.
Message For Thame on 02:33 - Apr 10 with 1694 viewsthame_hoops

Message For Thame on 01:23 - Apr 10 by ozranger

Was staying in Back Bay last week which was probably just as full with people. Hope you got some cover on the concrete what with the rain earlier this evening. And the Bosox, perhaps as I suggested, they should have had an extra day off. Loved the steal.

We are staying in backbay, a cool neighbourhood. Just has steaks at “Grill23 &bar”amazing. Finishing it off with some PBR cans, a shame they have no natty boh’s 😁
Message For Thame on 07:45 - Apr 10 with 1631 viewstoboboly

Message For Thame on 12:55 - Apr 9 by Boston

Huh, no obstructions on the Monster, and the stadiums so small there’s no such thing as a bad view unless you’re unlucky stuck behind a post in the higher right or left field.

Drove past the ground before 7 this morning, few fans hanging around already.

Concrete trucks lowering their chutes, gotta go.

The legroom issues I had were on the 1st base line near to home plate. Just a seat or two from a shedload of posts that would have left whoever was sat behind them watching nothing.

Green monster was cold too. Better than Yankee Stadium but not Citi Field.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024