Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
millwall tommorow 13:01 - Apr 9 with 9234 viewskitkev

Well it seems we are at that time again, well in all honesty i dont understand your position there are some serious problems at your club and in all honesty to blame managers and get rid of them seems to show it is not down to all these managers.

I am reading you are all worried about tommorow well dont be fooled into thinking we are not as a lot of bravado from our lot hiding the fact that when we are not under dogs we balls it up, if you check our history we lose more against the teams we should be beating than we win, WBA a prime example of being underdogs

Rotheram bolton reading the other extreme, the manager and players know this and have already started to crank up the rhetoric for the crowd to create a hostile enviroment for the game.

we seemed to have turned a corner with harris now getting away from hoof ball and using a 451 system that does seem to suit us better,

with pearce and cooper meredith and romeo the back line is formidable cooper is a handful at set pieces going forward rome o a whippet going forward pearce steady head meredith looking more solid

Thompson tunniciffe leonard marshall wallace both wallace and marshall can get decent crossess in thommo is like a machine draws fouls as he loves to run at defences leaonard solid holding up the ball

Gregory my player of the season he's work rate is incredible although not scored many this season he has created oppertunities for others such as cooper and thommo, will be be a high intense game with physicallity being used FAIRLY i might add to let the rangers players know they are in a game.

But at the end of the day unless we are in the mind set we will balls this up a bit of luck either way bad decision from lino or ref and who knows.

relegation is nailed on for reading rotheram need to be watched so a crafty enquiry about there manager could do us both a favour.

I wont wish you good luck as im sure you would not wish us good luck, but i hope you stay up as a some norvern sh it hole away day is not as appealing
millwall tommorow on 13:47 - Apr 9 with 6835 viewsLongsufferingR

Thanks for the attempt at softening the impending blow. A quick glance at our previous results at your place plus the fact that we simply roll over when required by the opposition would tell you that you'll be above us after Saturday's games.
millwall tommorow on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 6797 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I've never been more confident of a defeat in my life

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

millwall tommorow on 14:11 - Apr 9 with 6783 viewsMick_S

Millwall - evens.

Not so superhoops - 3/1.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

millwall tommorow on 14:22 - Apr 9 with 6726 viewsSimonJames

I'll see your balls ups and raise you one Lynch!

100% of people who drink water will die.

millwall tommorow on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 6691 viewsPinnerPaul

millwall tommorow on 14:11 - Apr 9 by Mick_S

Millwall - evens.

Not so superhoops - 3/1.

Millwall (-2) at 8/1 is the bet for me.

I might have another tenner on the evens as well though
millwall tommorow on 14:35 - Apr 9 with 6679 viewsMick_S

millwall tommorow on 14:34 - Apr 9 by PinnerPaul

Millwall (-2) at 8/1 is the bet for me.

I might have another tenner on the evens as well though

PP - I'm not really that much of a gambler - what does this mean (-2) ?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

millwall tommorow on 14:41 - Apr 9 with 6660 viewsDannyPaddox

Thanks for the summary. I reckon before our lot realise they're in a game your lot will have already realised they're not in a game. I only wish it was tonight so we could get it over and done with.
millwall tommorow on 14:50 - Apr 9 with 6625 viewsJJB

Like going to the dentist but a dentist in Bermondsey.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Login to get fewer ads

millwall tommorow on 14:51 - Apr 9 with 6603 viewsPinnerPaul

millwall tommorow on 14:35 - Apr 9 by Mick_S

PP - I'm not really that much of a gambler - what does this mean (-2) ?

Take away 2 goals from Millwall's actual score and if they still win - the bet wins.

EG You're backing Millwall to win by 3 or more goals.
millwall tommorow on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 6533 viewsJigsore

i'd play Matt Smith but play him really wide and either force a fullback to mark him or stretch their backline and force a CB to come out wide too, even switch which side he plays on occasionally. Then ask Wells/Bright to try make something of that space. can't possibly be less effective than what we've been doing the last few games anyway

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

millwall tommorow on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 6496 viewsHayesender

millwall tommorow on 14:07 - Apr 9 by RANGERS4EVER

I've never been more confident of a defeat since at least Saturday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

millwall tommorow on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 6497 viewsqprewan

Just looked on the official Website and it says that we have only sold around 900 tickets ...that is embarrassing ..their fans will rightly slaughter us if that is the case. Never known us to take that few to Millwall ..but another sign of how fed up our fan base is
millwall tommorow on 15:35 - Apr 9 with 6447 viewsBuckR

millwall tommorow on 15:17 - Apr 9 by qprewan

Just looked on the official Website and it says that we have only sold around 900 tickets ...that is embarrassing ..their fans will rightly slaughter us if that is the case. Never known us to take that few to Millwall ..but another sign of how fed up our fan base is

Do you really think I want to go and watch us lose in the pissing rain in a sh#t hole of an area and get held in a pen an hour after the final whistle like a cow waiting for a bolt through its head to then get on the worlds smallest train platform with Rangers fans fighting each other to get on the train?

Absofeckin'lutely! Got my ticket last week
millwall tommorow on 15:40 - Apr 9 with 6424 viewsqprewan

millwall tommorow on 15:35 - Apr 9 by BuckR

Do you really think I want to go and watch us lose in the pissing rain in a sh#t hole of an area and get held in a pen an hour after the final whistle like a cow waiting for a bolt through its head to then get on the worlds smallest train platform with Rangers fans fighting each other to get on the train?

Absofeckin'lutely! Got my ticket last week

Yes same as that exactly; love going there always a good atmosphere but probably not tomorrow if we don't take a few more than 900!!
millwall tommorow on 15:40 - Apr 9 with 6416 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sell your home car wife and kids and lump it all on you winning

Then buy them back or not as the case may be and go on a nice trip somewhere.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 15:42]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

millwall tommorow on 16:00 - Apr 9 with 6351 viewsthemodfather

it's the hope I can't take, the hope!
millwall tommorow on 16:00 - Apr 9 with 6349 viewsTheChef

millwall tommorow on 15:40 - Apr 9 by qprewan

Yes same as that exactly; love going there always a good atmosphere but probably not tomorrow if we don't take a few more than 900!!

Thing is, for a midweek game you'd probably get home from Villa Park sooner than getting home from the New Den.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

millwall tommorow on 16:58 - Apr 9 with 6176 viewsDorse

millwall tommorow on 15:40 - Apr 9 by qprewan

Kitkev: gentleman and a scholar.

Put more thought and effort into writing on our forum that Lynch did playing for our team on Saturday.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

millwall tommorow on 19:09 - Apr 9 with 5916 viewsnumptydumpty

I supported rangers for 46 years - never I have had such disinterest for this football club

The fact that I am not going to the millwall game and I have a sky subscription to watch the game online.

I won't watch it - I will get more enjoyment watching man utd v barcelona

That is the first time I would have missed a game in this way

I been to hundreds of rangers games home and away and if I could not get there but I could have watched the game on tv I have never ever missed that opportunity

But I have become dislillusioned with this club from top to bottom - never have I had more disinterest in the outcome of a QPR game than the game v millwall tomorrow

Under fernandes its been mistake after mistake after mistake - we have gone backwards in so many areas if our club in all of my time supporting rangers which began 5 years old in 1972 so I not the type to give up on a lifetime obssession

I dont see us getting another point this season but even if we do which we probably in all reality will - its dull as ditchwater...

So many mistakes since fernandes took over the reins and we been chasing our tails even further

I think we have messed up in every transfer window - be it players or manager.

The last transfer window was the kick in the teeth for me. Transfer embargo yet loaned out nine players -at least three could have been major players or at the very least viable alternatives. Brought one back of loan and yet never given him a chance either

We have an unmotivated and disillusioned playing squad - a backroom staff that is always changing and we have been a financially mismanged club is such a catastrophic way that the future seasons simply seem to suggest more of the same.

I dont know how many more times I need to be told to be patient.

I been a fan of 46 years - you got be patient to manage that but right now I just cant be arsed - not only are we useless and rudderless we just plain boring

If the team and squad were confident then we would still get the odd win here and there and we would be wobbling a long a la rangers

But right now I just feel we go into games expecting to lose both fans and players - and myself the qpr effect of winning games we should nt and losing games we should win

I just expect us to lose every singel game

Sometimes we have had such runs of form but I have expected and seen the odd moments of skill and endeavour which I dont see at all currently

I am surprised to be writing this as at the end of last season I was looking forward to this season and felt we may do ok.

But really its the worst I have ever seen - I understand the need to get the club to a new stadium but my question with regards to this would be why --- where is this club heading exactly...

But yes regards the millwall game - I am sadly extremely down about the game offering anything for rangers fans - I am going be watching man utd barcelona - I know sacrilege but if someone could give me any good reason to actually WATCH the game please can you give me at least one good and sensible answer.....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

millwall tommorow on 19:48 - Apr 9 with 5828 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

millwall tommorow on 19:09 - Apr 9 by numptydumpty

I supported rangers for 46 years - never I have had such disinterest for this football club

The fact that I am not going to the millwall game and I have a sky subscription to watch the game online.

I been to hundreds of rangers games home and away and if I could not get there but I could have watched the game on tv I have never ever missed that opportunity

But I have become dislillusioned with this club from top to bottom - never have I had more disinterest in the outcome of a QPR game than the game v millwall tomorrow

Under fernandes its been mistake after mistake after mistake - we have gone backwards in so many areas if our club in all of my time supporting rangers which began 5 years old in 1972 so I not the type to give up on a lifetime obssession

I dont see us getting another point this season but even if we do which we probably in all reality will - its dull as ditchwater...

So many mistakes since fernandes took over the reins and we been chasing our tails even further

The last transfer window was the kick in the teeth for me. Transfer embargo yet loaned out nine players -at least three could have been major players or at the very least viable alternatives. Brought one back of loan and yet never given him a chance either

We have an unmotivated and disillusioned playing squad - a backroom staff that is always changing and we have been a financially mismanged club is such a catastrophic way that the future seasons simply seem to suggest more of the same.

I been a fan of 46 years - you got be patient to manage that but right now I just cant be arsed - not only are we useless and rudderless we just plain boring

If the team and squad were confident then we would still get the odd win here and there and we would be wobbling a long a la rangers

But right now I just feel we go into games expecting to lose both fans and players - and myself the qpr effect of winning games we should nt and losing games we should win

Sometimes we have had such runs of form but I have expected and seen the odd moments of skill and endeavour which I dont see at all currently

I am surprised to be writing this as at the end of last season I was looking forward to this season and felt we may do ok.

But really its the worst I have ever seen - I understand the need to get the club to a new stadium but my question with regards to this would be why --- where is this club heading exactly...

But yes regards the millwall game - I am sadly extremely down about the game offering anything for rangers fans - I am going be watching man utd barcelona - I know sacrilege but if someone could give me any good reason to actually WATCH the game please can you give me at least one good and sensible answer.....

Thanks numpty (I hope you don't mind me calling you that. It's better than dumpty in any case!). I normally hate this type of message but yours holds sway.

Nothing more to add really.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

millwall tommorow on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 5799 viewsBluce_Ree

millwall tommorow on 14:07 - Apr 9 by RANGERS4EVER

Nah man. We're going to fk those South London chavs right in the dad.

I STILL BELIEVE!
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 19:55]

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

millwall tommorow on 20:39 - Apr 9 with 5689 viewspaulparker

Post of the fckin season, bravo that man , exactly how I’m feeling I thought I was the only one who doesn’t want to watch the game tommorow

https://media0.giphy.com/media/gsYKROakiJQPu/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cacf4ac2f6e3

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

millwall tommorow on 21:37 - Apr 9 with 5534 viewsMiss_Terraces

I have shook my magic 8 ball
Will QPR get a result at Millwall?
Ask again was the response
I shook it again, do Millwall have 9 fit players?
Yes, was the response.
Don't bother

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

millwall tommorow on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 5459 viewsnumptydumpty

millwall tommorow on 21:37 - Apr 9 by Miss_Terraces

I have shook my magic 8 ball
Will QPR get a result at Millwall?
Ask again was the response
I shook it again, do Millwall have 9 fit players?
Yes, was the response.
Don't bother

Blimey even pot luck against us - there is no hope !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

millwall tommorow on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 5406 viewsbosh67

Totally agree. 46 years a fan as well. Never been more disheartened by the club in my life. My dad and I gave up our season ticket this season for several reasons, one being a complete lack of entertainment or recognition of the club we once loved. Since the demise of Warnock and a few games under Ollie (just a few) it just hasn't been the same. No expansive play, no wingers, no aggression in attack, no playing style, no real heart. Very sad but the owners have been over ambitious and under experienced. There has been a lack of understanding as to what the club is about in terms of the way it plays.

I know things move on but like West Ham fans, we play a certain way. It's what we do and if it works it is beautiful and if it doesn't we go down fighting. Warnock actually got that and understood it. No one since has come close to understanding that and Ollie couldn't replicate it in his second stint. But the style of play has just become unrecognisable from what I and many others grew up loving about QPR. No DNA.

You look back at us under Venables, Tommy Doc, Jago, and then Ollie first time and Warnock in 2011 and since then we've been something totally different and just not doing what QPR does best. Man Utd fans have said the same until OGS came in and the way of play is in the DNA of the club and Rangers have lost their DNA.

So Millwall will stuff us because confidence is at an all time low and we are narrow, weak and clueless at the moment. No playing style or plan of action. No attacking intent.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 22:20]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024