Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Match Thread 10:21 - Apr 10 with 36669 viewsPinnerPaul

Pithy title or what?

Don't think anyone in the mood for clever word play.

3-0 Millwall and the most miserable £50 I have ever won.
Millwall Match Thread on 10:23 - Apr 10 with 16792 viewsRs_Holy

2-0 to the Wall
Millwall Match Thread on 10:28 - Apr 10 with 16774 viewsMick_S

1-1
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 10:28]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall Match Thread on 10:33 - Apr 10 with 16749 viewsNorthernr

I'm very, very worried about this one. We just seem like we're in a complete freefall.
Millwall Match Thread on 10:36 - Apr 10 with 16733 viewsPinnerPaul

Millwall Match Thread on 10:33 - Apr 10 by Northernr

I'm very, very worried about this one. We just seem like we're in a complete freefall.

Me too, but we did feel like this after Rotherham (STILL our worst performance of the season for me) and still felt that way at half time v Hull...…..

Hope you have enjoyed watching the Straw Clutching World Championships - do come back for more later
Millwall Match Thread on 10:39 - Apr 10 with 16719 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Rangers win 2-1

Simply because I loved 'tales of the unexpected' (or should that be supernatural..)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Millwall Match Thread on 10:40 - Apr 10 with 16718 viewsmakaveli1882

Millwall 2-0 at 8/1 would be my bet.

Does anyone generally know if we can leave the ground early tonight or we do we have to stay to the final whistle?
Millwall Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 10 with 16714 viewsJAPRANGERS

Pinner, mate it's a wonderful title!

MIllwall 4 Our Lot 0
Millwall Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 10 with 16708 viewsstevec

The Red Button Match Thread?

A bit disappointed with myself for not making the relatively short journey tonight but stuck in that pen for an hour after another non performance might just tip me over the edge.

Another beating whilst switching over and cheering on BRJ's lads at Rotherham.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 10 with 16711 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall by 3. They will know we are there for the taking and I can see them taking full advantage of that.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Millwall Match Thread on 10:44 - Apr 10 with 16699 viewsHooparoo

Like everyone else, I’m low on confidence for this one but “IF” we can make one last big effort and get a win, we’d likely condemn Millwall to the dogfight and secure our future at their expense.

We live in hope.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Millwall Match Thread on 10:45 - Apr 10 with 16687 views18StoneOfHoop

Millwall Match Thread on 10:33 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Still broken Clive?

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN AND SHOW SOME SPINE,FFS!
YOU PATHETIC PUSILAMINOUS WHINGEING SOFTY WALTER
THE R'S ARE STAYING UP!

Mystic 18 says 'We will win 1-0 Freeman free-kick'
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 10:54]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Millwall Match Thread on 10:51 - Apr 10 with 16651 viewsAntti_Heinola

3-0 Wall. Absolute walk in the park. They'll monster our scared little ducklings.

Bare bones.

Millwall Match Thread on 11:11 - Apr 10 with 16581 viewsdmehlig

Wouldn’t back us at Millwall even if we were flying, let alone when we’re in the 7th circle of Dante’s Inferno.

Sat (B’burn @home) is the last chance saloon for a win this season imo - even then our recent history with them suggests otherwise. Swans started to pick up form just at the wrong time for our game over Easter.....

2-0 the wall. An early header from Gregory after Lynch decides to wander away from his man to shout at his team mates followed by an unmarked Jed Wallace tap-in at the back post late in second half.

*Load gun, put in mouth*
Millwall Match Thread on 11:12 - Apr 10 with 16573 viewsJJB

Millwall Match Thread on 10:40 - Apr 10 by makaveli1882

Does anyone generally know if we can leave the ground early tonight or we do we have to stay to the final whistle?

Leave early? Last season they kept us in after the game for over a hour!

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Millwall Match Thread on 11:14 - Apr 10 with 16560 viewsmakaveli1882

Millwall Match Thread on 11:12 - Apr 10 by JJB

Leave early? Last season they kept us in after the game for over a hour!

Yeah that is why I am asking because I may want to leave at half time.
Millwall Match Thread on 11:21 - Apr 10 with 16541 viewskitkev

you can leave early so long as it is not to late in the game as the stewards wont open gates say with 15 minutes to go
Millwall Match Thread on 11:26 - Apr 10 with 16519 viewsmakaveli1882

Millwall Match Thread on 11:21 - Apr 10 by kitkev

you can leave early so long as it is not to late in the game as the stewards wont open gates say with 15 minutes to go

Appreciate the info thanks
Millwall Match Thread on 11:27 - Apr 10 with 16511 viewsMick_S

Millwall Match Thread on 11:26 - Apr 10 by makaveli1882

Appreciate the info thanks

Could be a trap.

Not really.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall Match Thread on 11:48 - Apr 10 with 16461 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Millwall Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 10 by stevec

The Red Button Match Thread?

A bit disappointed with myself for not making the relatively short journey tonight but stuck in that pen for an hour after another non performance might just tip me over the edge.

Another beating whilst switching over and cheering on BRJ's lads at Rotherham.

The off button match thread.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Millwall Match Thread on 11:52 - Apr 10 with 16440 viewsstevec

I can still recall leaving a Millwall/QPR game 3-0 down at Cold Blow Lane about 5 minutes from the end, I guess, around 1970.

Coming towards myself and my Dad were about 40 Millwall fans, dressed head to toe in black and wearing what I think were affectionately known as '18 hole lace ups'.

Fortunately for us, they must have had bigger fish to fry and walked straight past. Have to say, most hooligans generally make me laugh, but this lot looked seriously hard!

Anyway, if you want to make an early departure, on your own, in those cold dark streets of South East London, you probably can.
Millwall Match Thread on 11:55 - Apr 10 with 16424 viewspaulparker

2-0 wall, stay home and watch Man Utd /Barca

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall Match Thread on 12:05 - Apr 10 with 16389 viewsRs_Holy

Millwall Match Thread on 11:55 - Apr 10 by paulparker

2-0 wall, stay home and watch Man Utd /Barca

I'm going to red button it tonight until the second goal goes in... then I'll switch to ManUre!
Millwall Match Thread on 12:38 - Apr 10 with 16287 viewsmakaveli1882

Millwall Match Thread on 11:52 - Apr 10 by stevec

I can still recall leaving a Millwall/QPR game 3-0 down at Cold Blow Lane about 5 minutes from the end, I guess, around 1970.

Coming towards myself and my Dad were about 40 Millwall fans, dressed head to toe in black and wearing what I think were affectionately known as '18 hole lace ups'.

Fortunately for us, they must have had bigger fish to fry and walked straight past. Have to say, most hooligans generally make me laugh, but this lot looked seriously hard!

Anyway, if you want to make an early departure, on your own, in those cold dark streets of South East London, you probably can.

Would not have fancied that, last time I went I was in the Millwall end and Easter scored a last minute goal to make it 2-2 ........absolute aids.
Millwall Match Thread on 12:46 - Apr 10 with 16263 viewsStanisgod

No, you have to wait in the pen until old bill have watched you get pelted with shards of plastic etc for 50 minutes
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 12:48]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Millwall Match Thread on 13:12 - Apr 10 with 16186 viewsNov77

Just to cheer you up from the bbc site....

Match facts

Millwall are unbeaten in five home league meetings with QPR (W2 D3 L0) since a 2-1 defeat in the top flight in February 1990.
QPR have never completed a league double over Millwall - this is the 34th season in which they've faced the Lions.
Millwall are looking for consecutive league wins for the first time since New Year's Day (a run of three wins).
No Championship team have lost more games during 2019 than Queens Park Rangers (11, level with Bolton).
Excluding own goals, 12 of Millwall's last 13 league goals have been scored by Englishmen.
QPR have lost 21 of their last 26 away London derbies (W2 D3 L21).

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024