Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back - will save you some time 15:16 - Apr 10 with 2105 viewsDando

Shocking performance.

Started the game with Lumley pumping the ball long to Pav on the wing time and time again. We then started to play the ball backwards and sideways along the back 4, until we would lose the ball under pressure or watch us lob it into the stands.

Lynch repeatedly continued to give away needless freekicks in dangerous positions, and we were finally punished when Morrison rose above our defence who were half asleep as usual - and headed home. How Lynch started ahead of Leistner, I will never know.

We continued to play Eze too deep and nobody would drive or pass the ball forward which meant the lazy Hemed was completely starved of the ball.

Matt Smith finally came on, and BOS (who again was benched) had a great impact on the game, but it was too late as usual. What has he got to do, to get a start?

The ref blew the whistle and to hear Rotherham had beaten Villa just added to the misery. Was happy however, that Eustace found positives in the second half, which im sure we will take into next game - like we always do

[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 15:28]
Just back - will save you some time on 15:58 - Apr 10 with 2008 viewseghamranger

Thanks mate. Appreciate the report.
I couldn’t be bothered to go and glad I went down the foresters to watch Barcelona spanking united.
Rumour has it that Bircham was at the den and him and Derry may be offered the job .
Just back - will save you some time on 16:01 - Apr 10 with 1992 viewscolinallcars

I had a nice, quiet and friendly chat to some of the Millwall fans in a local pub.
Just back - will save you some time on 16:02 - Apr 10 with 1986 viewsDando

Just back - will save you some time on 15:58 - Apr 10 by eghamranger

Thanks mate. Appreciate the report.
I couldn’t be bothered to go and glad I went down the foresters to watch Barcelona spanking united.
Rumour has it that Bircham was at the den and him and Derry may be offered the job .

No worries - was also shame to see Cousins playing ahead of Manning again.

It rubbed salt in the wound when I saw that Ilias Chair had score an overhead kick from 45 yards for Stevenage
Just back - will save you some time on 17:51 - Apr 10 with 1812 viewsPeterHucker

Just back, what a great win. Every player gave 110%. Lynch absolutely solid, showed real leadership. Millwall fans were ever so graceful in defeat applauding our players off the pitch then shaking hands and congratulating us on the win as we left the ground.
Arrived home to the news that Brexit is now completely sorted, well done to all the politicians for that. Also they've found Shergar and it turns out that Elvis was alive all along.
Just back - will save you some time on 17:51 - Apr 10 with 1811 viewsbosh67

Thanks for the report. Would you be kind enough to re-edit it tomorrow evening ahead of the Swansea game so I don't have to feel depressed about it at 4.55pm on Saturday.

I already feel I have somewhat got over tonight's inevitable defeat so thanks in advance for telling me just how predictably bad we were.

One thing I did need to ask was that apparently Eustace said Manning could drive the bus to the Den tonight but was then made to sit at the back and not talk to anyone to help give him more confidence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just back - will save you some time on 17:58 - Apr 10 with 1784 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just back - will save you some time on 16:02 - Apr 10 by Dando

No worries - was also shame to see Cousins playing ahead of Manning again.

It rubbed salt in the wound when I saw that Ilias Chair had score an overhead kick from 45 yards for Stevenage

Chair scored from 75 yards out then dribbled the length of the field beating all 11 opposing players to bury another one .
Meanwhile Manning left at half time and took the bus home it was his most excitement in 2019
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024