Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview 15:17 - Apr 10 with 979 viewsNorthernr

Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview 10th Apr 2019 15:16
After one win from 16 matches QPR, under the caretaker charge of John Eustace, will really start to eat into the cushion between them and the bottom three for real if they turn in another shocker at fellow strugglers Millwall this evening. 3

Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 832 viewsDean

I have no inside information on the issue but my thoughts on Leistner being sub lately rings the sort of alarm bells that occur when a player has been promised an improved contract if they make a certain amount of start's, which would would make sense as the board definitely won't want to be improving his already generous contract (20k a week apparently?). I can't see any other reason
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 16:13 - Apr 10 with 778 viewsNorthernr

Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 15:54 - Apr 10 by Dean

I have no inside information on the issue but my thoughts on Leistner being sub lately rings the sort of alarm bells that occur when a player has been promised an improved contract if they make a certain amount of start's, which would would make sense as the board definitely won't want to be improving his already generous contract (20k a week apparently?). I can't see any other reason

I've heard that on here already and it just doesn't add up for me. You sign a guy on a three year contract and make him captain, but you include a clause that if he plays 40+ games in the first season of that deal it somehow gets bigger?

I mean, we are fcking mental, so maybe, but I don't see it.

Also, if it is the case, does that mean they've decixded they don't want him around already as well?
Same old QPR, new and improved — Preview on 16:23 - Apr 10 with 752 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Clive, a pleasure to read as always!

Hope I can wake up here on Thursday morning to see that we actually, you know, won a match.

But I guess not......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024