Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace 17:07 - Apr 13 with 14922 viewsbosh67

Hats off to him. Given them belief. Is the answer under our nose? He picks whacky sides but there seems to some method to the madness!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eustace on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 8588 viewssmegma

2 clean sheets in 2
Eustace on 17:43 - Apr 13 with 8545 viewsitsbiga

Eustace on 17:37 - Apr 13 by smegma

2 clean sheets in 2

Let’s see how he does after a vindaloo
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 18:09]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Eustace on 17:51 - Apr 13 with 8488 viewsLblock

Eustace on 17:37 - Apr 13 by smegma

2 clean sheets in 2

Jake Bidwell absent

Coincidence???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eustace on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 8450 viewsHunterhoop

Eustace on 17:51 - Apr 13 by Lblock

Jake Bidwell absent

Coincidence???

Joel Lynch absence? Coincidence AGAIN.
Eustace on 17:58 - Apr 13 with 8430 viewshubble

BOS starts, coincidence??

Was at the game, just back. We looked like a proper team, everyone on the same wavelength, sharp first time passes and plenty of desire. That has to be in large part down to Eustace, so props to him. He was animated on the bench and subs were right. I say keep him till the end of the season at the very least.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Eustace on 18:00 - Apr 13 with 8398 viewsRangersw12

Fair play to him

He clearly set the team up to press and Swansea couldn't handle it

Takes the pressure off having to find a quick appointment so let's wait till end of the season hope Pompey don't go up so we can get Jackett
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 18:00]
Eustace on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 8344 viewsNortholt_Rs

Eustace on 17:58 - Apr 13 by hubble

BOS starts, coincidence??

Was at the game, just back. We looked like a proper team, everyone on the same wavelength, sharp first time passes and plenty of desire. That has to be in large part down to Eustace, so props to him. He was animated on the bench and subs were right. I say keep him till the end of the season at the very least.

Fantastic performance all round.....I’m over the moon!!! Fair play to Eustace and the players for a great win today. COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Eustace on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 8340 viewsDylanP

Eustace on 18:00 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

Fair play to him

He clearly set the team up to press and Swansea couldn't handle it

Takes the pressure off having to find a quick appointment so let's wait till end of the season hope Pompey don't go up so we can get Jackett
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 18:00]

If Eustace is good, why get someone else in?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 8292 viewsParkRoyalR

Eustace on 17:55 - Apr 13 by Hunterhoop

Joel Lynch absence? Coincidence AGAIN.

Err, not sure if you went, but from my seat, sure Lynch played at Millwall.

Feel playing Bidwell + Wzolek is like playing with 9 men - both hide, play the percentages and the 5 and 10 yard pass to nowhere.

Manning + BOS both excellent again today and show the other two what happens when you show and get involved in the game, rather than concentrate on hiding your own weaknesses.

Anyway no negatives today, COYR's.
Eustace on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 8140 viewsCiderwithRsie

I hate changing manager in mid-season. You are always looking at the dregs who are unemployed, usually for a good reason; the mercenaries; or clubs even more screwed financially than us i.e. at least a division below. The one time we got lucky was with Warnock because Palace were a basket case at the time.

So I really hope that they leave him in post until the end of the season and then decide. Too early to run up the flags now but give him the last four games and we might have an idea - what do we gain by giving anyone else the job without giving him a chance to show what he can do?
Eustace on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 8124 viewsSnipper

Is it too late for a play off push? 😜😜
Eustace on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 8107 views2Thomas2Bowles

Refreshing to hear this from a manager.

Swansea City manager Graham Potter told BBC Sport Wales:

"It was a tough afternoon, QPR full deserved their win. We've had a good run with high performances levels... but this was an uncomfortable afternoon for us.

"They pressed us high and tried to stop us playing and we didn't recognise where the space was quickly enough.

"QPR were better than us today and deserved their win. We apologise to our fans who came to watch."

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Eustace on 18:34 - Apr 13 with 8054 viewsAltR1488

John is defo a better shout than Ramsey, Ferdinand on the touchline and that Darren Moore. But let's not get ahead of ourselves and see what the manager selection process is....not sure about any of you but the only one I have any trust in is Lee Hoos

Great result today though.
Eustace on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 7994 viewsHunterhoop

Eustace on 18:09 - Apr 13 by ParkRoyalR

Err, not sure if you went, but from my seat, sure Lynch played at Millwall.

Feel playing Bidwell + Wzolek is like playing with 9 men - both hide, play the percentages and the 5 and 10 yard pass to nowhere.

Manning + BOS both excellent again today and show the other two what happens when you show and get involved in the game, rather than concentrate on hiding your own weaknesses.

Anyway no negatives today, COYR's.

🎣 Mug.
Eustace on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 7984 viewsHunterhoop

Eustace on 18:28 - Apr 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Refreshing to hear this from a manager.

Swansea City manager Graham Potter told BBC Sport Wales:

"It was a tough afternoon, QPR full deserved their win. We've had a good run with high performances levels... but this was an uncomfortable afternoon for us.

"They pressed us high and tried to stop us playing and we didn't recognise where the space was quickly enough.

"QPR were better than us today and deserved their win. We apologise to our fans who came to watch."

Agree. Refreshing honesty.
Eustace on 18:51 - Apr 13 with 7939 viewsenfieldargh

Johnny Eustaces Blue & White Army.

Yes there could be another variation, lets hope we never hear it

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eustace on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 7912 viewsVancouverHoop

Eustace on 18:34 - Apr 13 by AltR1488

John is defo a better shout than Ramsey, Ferdinand on the touchline and that Darren Moore. But let's not get ahead of ourselves and see what the manager selection process is....not sure about any of you but the only one I have any trust in is Lee Hoos

Great result today though.

I'm a sad bugger who watches all the manager post-match interviews. Mclaren frequently gave Eustace a shout out after a good performance, and he seems like a down to earth bloke. I liked his response to the last question today:

"Are you enjoying it?"

"I've managed before. You don't get carried away. We're still in a relegation fight here, and it's a big game on Friday."

Quite right.
Eustace on 19:00 - Apr 13 with 7874 viewsDejR_vu

Looked like a different team; energy, tempo, pressing, confident.

Picking up points takes the pressure off appointing someone. If we are thinking of giving him it full time, let’s do it for the right reasons, not just because we’ve picked up a few points whilst he’s been the interim. He’s been around for a year. LF must know what he’s like around the place, what his coaching is like, what the players think if him. If he wasn’t thought highly enough before a few points shouldn’t be enough to make a difference. If it was his to lose all along then fair enough.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Eustace on 19:03 - Apr 13 with 7847 viewsMaggsinho

Hasn’t applied for the role and doesn’t sound like he expects to stay.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-eustace-insists-he-is-not-a-con
Eustace on 19:04 - Apr 13 with 7836 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eustace on 18:28 - Apr 13 by Snipper

Is it too late for a play off push? 😜😜

If we can get Remy back from his loan early, who knows?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eustace on 19:06 - Apr 13 with 7821 viewsParkRoyalR

Eustace on 18:43 - Apr 13 by Hunterhoop

🎣 Mug.

Now, now. Derby next, see you there.
Eustace on 19:15 - Apr 13 with 7736 viewsQPROslo

Eustace on 19:03 - Apr 13 by Maggsinho

Hasn’t applied for the role and doesn’t sound like he expects to stay.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-eustace-insists-he-is-not-a-con

If we keep doing well with him in charge, I hope he will change his mind.
Eustace on 19:18 - Apr 13 with 7709 viewspaulparker

Fair play because when I saw the team sheet I was ready to stay in the pub
We bossed them and got into them and they didn’t know what to do it was like the 3-0 under Hughes a few years back , in the end we should of had 7 the amount of scrambles we missed
Well done a Eustace

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eustace on 19:26 - Apr 13 with 7648 viewsstainrods_elbow

I was wanting him gone after Norwich, but that was a volte-face in performance, confidence and purpose I'm still reeling from tonight. In a (very) good way.

If QPR was a psychiatric patient, it'd have been diagnosed with at least three different personalities by now.

(And so would we.)

(And us.)
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 19:26]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Eustace on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 7321 viewsrsonist

What was the formation today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024