Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scowen.... 18:30 - Apr 13 with 5854 views100percent

Man of the match today. Outstanding.
Scowen.... on 18:45 - Apr 13 with 5030 viewsHunterhoop

He played well, but for me Mass ran the show. Far more interceptions and tackles made, and he scored.
Scowen.... on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 4956 viewssmegma

Arguing about who was MOTM means it's been a good day.
Scowen.... on 19:01 - Apr 13 with 4935 viewsAltR1488

Scowen.... on 18:58 - Apr 13 by smegma

Ha Ha perfect Smegma, This was what I was just thinking

Scowen.... on 19:06 - Apr 13 with 4897 viewsAgedR

Scowen.... on 18:58 - Apr 13 by smegma

I actually thought Cousins was MOM. But there wasn’t a fag paper between the three in midfield. Ain’t that grand
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 19:09]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Scowen.... on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 4816 viewspaulparker

Scowen was everywhere today
BOS terrorised Roberts in the 1st half
A proper outstanding team performance even Hemed looked fit

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scowen.... on 19:23 - Apr 13 with 4760 viewsflynnbo

Also thought Scowen was excellent along with several others-even Lumley's kicks were good! Rangel was so incensed at them not putting it out of play and would love him to be with us next season. Committed professional.
Scowen.... on 19:23 - Apr 13 with 4759 viewscolinallcars

Yes, a lovely afternoon. The whole team playedwell. OK Swansea didn't threaten much, the early goals knocked the beejesus out of 'em.
Scowen.... on 19:38 - Apr 13 with 4679 viewsSouthend_Rss

Scowen.... on 19:23 - Apr 13 by flynnbo

Also thought Scowen was excellent along with several others-even Lumley's kicks were good! Rangel was so incensed at them not putting it out of play and would love him to be with us next season. Committed professional.

Loved the way he took the player out to get the game stopped so our lad could get treatment. Then flipped his lid at the ref and team he spent years serving.. Proper passion there.. Love him!
Login to get fewer ads

Scowen.... on 20:17 - Apr 13 with 4469 viewsVancouverHoop

Scowen.... on 19:38 - Apr 13 by Southend_Rss

Loved the way he took the player out to get the game stopped so our lad could get treatment. Then flipped his lid at the ref and team he spent years serving.. Proper passion there.. Love him!

Yeah. It'd be great if we could keep him around somehow. Player/coach maybe?
Scowen.... on 21:50 - Apr 13 with 4197 viewsSteveB

Hard to pick 1 MOM, to a man they were all so committed and played so well. But if pushed, I'd go for Scowen - top, top ratting & more. I just loved the whole game, after years away it was so lovely to be back.
Scowen.... on 21:55 - Apr 13 with 4161 viewsEsox_Lucius

Toss up between Cousins & BOS for me with Scowen a fagpaper behind.

The grass is always greener.

Scowen.... on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 4133 viewsParkRoyalR

Scowen.... on 21:55 - Apr 13 by Esox_Lucius

Toss up between Cousins & BOS for me with Scowen a fagpaper behind.

All played their roles to a tee, thought Scowen was driving force but would go for Cousins too as really stepped it up after Scowen + Luongo's yellow cards as quickly realised onus was then on him to put his foot-in and break up Swansea's attacks.
Scowen.... on 03:58 - Apr 14 with 3791 viewstimcocking

I can't think of too many players i enjoy watching more than Josh Scowen.

I really love the fact that he will ignore every foul no matter how bad as if it was a gnat biting him, nobody can hurt Josh Scowen. Which is of course what most of us old school who played sunday league in England always used to do (because there were no yellow or red cards for any foul basically, dunno if it's the same now or not). He literally smiles as they're kicking him. And a really fantastic engine, rapid and can sprint all game. Maybe not the best player we've ever had with the ball, but i've taken a lot of pleasure from his Rangers' contribution so far. You always know he's loving playing for QPR.
Scowen.... on 06:15 - Apr 14 with 3716 viewsVancouverHoop

I agree. I think guys who've worked their way up from non-league, like Scowen, Austin or Vardy tend not to take anything for granted and play every match as if might be their last. We're lucky to have him.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 6:16]
Scowen.... on 09:19 - Apr 14 with 3401 viewsCamberleyR

Scowen.... on 06:15 - Apr 14 by VancouverHoop

I agree. I think guys who've worked their way up from non-league, like Scowen, Austin or Vardy tend not to take anything for granted and play every match as if might be their last. We're lucky to have him.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 6:16]

Scowen came up through Wycombe Wanderers' youth system. He only played in non-league on loan from WW.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Scowen.... on 12:59 - Apr 14 with 3239 viewsTacticalR

Which begs the question what the hell happened to Scowen this season?

Air hostess clique

Scowen.... on 15:25 - Apr 14 with 3129 viewseastside_r

Scowen.... on 12:59 - Apr 14 by TacticalR

Form dipped, confidence plummeted. Don't think McClaren 'fancied' him, suspect Eustace does.
Scowen.... on 15:46 - Apr 14 with 3087 viewsVancouverHoop

Scowen.... on 12:59 - Apr 14 by TacticalR

Post partum depression.
Scowen.... on 15:47 - Apr 14 with 3075 viewsVancouverHoop

Scowen.... on 09:19 - Apr 14 by CamberleyR

Scowen came up through Wycombe Wanderers' youth system. He only played in non-league on loan from WW.

( Memo to self: always check facts.)
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 15:48]
Scowen.... on 16:06 - Apr 14 with 3002 viewstimcocking

Scowen.... on 15:47 - Apr 14 by VancouverHoop

( Memo to self: always check facts.)
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 15:48]

Well, i'd suggest you were half right. I mean, coming through the youth set up at Wycombe and being sent to St Albans or wherever it was, it's hardly the United Academy. I should imagine it means he realises he's fortunate, as opposed to feeling entitled.
Scowen.... on 17:34 - Apr 14 with 2915 viewsHayesender

I reckon it's the special powers in his Wayne Fereday tache

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scowen.... on 18:11 - Apr 14 with 2848 viewsVancouverHoop

Scowen.... on 17:34 - Apr 14 by Hayesender

I reckon it's the special powers in his Wayne Fereday tache

There's something in that. When he shaved it off his form went through the floor. Now it's back he's better than ever.
Scowen.... on 18:14 - Apr 14 with 2837 viewsVancouverHoop

Scowen.... on 16:06 - Apr 14 by timcocking

Well, i'd suggest you were half right. I mean, coming through the youth set up at Wycombe and being sent to St Albans or wherever it was, it's hardly the United Academy. I should imagine it means he realises he's fortunate, as opposed to feeling entitled.

Cheers, yes that was my underlying point. Even Conor Washington never gave less than his best. It's just too bad that his best wasn't very good at this level.
Scowen.... on 09:32 - Apr 15 with 2623 viewssimmo

Scowen was superb, absolutely everywhere. I think he's got a bit of a bee in his bonnet about the lack of game time this season, so playing with something to prove. He's also playing a more advanced/attacking role which he's wanted for a while, he's obviously keen to show he deserves that position/role so he can be more involved and tbf since Hull he's been right in the mix with goals and assists.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Scowen.... on 11:29 - Apr 15 with 2547 viewsRblockPrior

Scowen.... on 03:58 - Apr 14 by timcocking

I can't think of too many players i enjoy watching more than Josh Scowen.

I really love the fact that he will ignore every foul no matter how bad as if it was a gnat biting him, nobody can hurt Josh Scowen. Which is of course what most of us old school who played sunday league in England always used to do (because there were no yellow or red cards for any foul basically, dunno if it's the same now or not). He literally smiles as they're kicking him. And a really fantastic engine, rapid and can sprint all game. Maybe not the best player we've ever had with the ball, but i've taken a lot of pleasure from his Rangers' contribution so far. You always know he's loving playing for QPR.

Couldn't agree more

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024