Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you John Eustace 20:12 - Apr 13 with 1296 viewskingo

For putting the smiles on faces at Loftus Road again. Completely unexpected and therefore all the more enjoyable. Every player played with passion and intensity. Leistner, Furlong brilliant, did they lose a header? Manning and Rangel superb tackles and interceptions. Scowen was literally everywhere. Pleasure to watch today. Looking forward to Friday now and I was dreading it.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Thank you John Eustace on 20:17 - Apr 13 with 1250 viewsAgedR

So much more fun being a happy and pissed than depressed and pissed!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Thank you John Eustace on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1087 viewspaulparker

Fair play Eustace I was still thinking at 3-0 we could fcuk this but we were brilliant, that was the QPR of old today ripping the fancy dans a new one, also a big shout to x block who kept the singing going

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Thank you John Eustace on 21:14 - Apr 13 with 1029 viewsbosh67

Forgetting Norwich where he inherited a basket case of players who had lost the plot in the last two games he has picked two seemingly baffling line ups and in the process completely nullified the opposition. Rather than simply hoping the same 11 week in week out will one day 'get it' he has adjusted the team and formation to foil the opposition and got 4 points (nearly 6) from the last two games. Look he may lose other games but the last two suggest to me that his 'thing' is to do some homework on the opposition and not only match them up but smother them in certain areas and force errors that create chances.

Is it possible that we finally have someone in charge with half a footballing brain? That we are just about to let go of? And yes, some will say well what did he do as a coach? But that is insignificant because the last few performances would suggest that he had almost nothing to do with tactics and given a brief chance has showed more tactical ability than McClaren had shown in ages.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thank you John Eustace on 21:24 - Apr 13 with 968 viewsstainrods_elbow

I agree that the most sensible thing would be to leave him in post till the end of the season to (i) show what he can do in the few games remaining and (ii) allow the club to do a proper recruitment drive/interview process (which I don't trust it to do, but anyway). Which probably means we'll have Sherwood in post this time next week, with Les/Hoos/Tony and the rest of them tweeting about how he's a 'perfect fit' for us, and the whole fiasco starts up again, for, ooh, six months.

While I'd certainly buy Eustace a drink tonight, I would have poured it all over him after Norwich, so I guess that leaves me crazily ambivalent.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 21:26]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024