Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
online renewal question 10:03 - Apr 15 with 2575 views1MoreBrightonR

When io login to my ticketing account, it lets me choose a different seat but not my own seat for next season. Am i being dumb? there doesnt seem to be an actual renewal button for my seat.

Possible the site is confused as it seems to struggle with me and my dad both having the same name but different accounts/seats.
online renewal question on 10:07 - Apr 15 with 2567 viewsfrancisbowles

Are you on direct debit? If you are then your season ticket automatically renews which is probably why it is 'greyed out' i.e. it is already blocked out for you.
online renewal question on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 2542 viewsdaveB

I went on to renew and it said I couldn't without my son renewing but wouldn't give me the option to renew his as well so did it before game on satuurday at the box office, was a lot quicker
online renewal question on 10:20 - Apr 15 with 2533 viewsNorthernr

When you first log into the ticket website there's a box down the side that says 'notifications' or 'messages' or something like that. I had one in there that said 'renew season ticket' so I clicked there and it just did my seat automatically, didn't have to bother with a seat map.
online renewal question on 10:48 - Apr 15 with 2496 views1MoreBrightonR

the .co.uk site now says i dont have a a ticket this year, though the ticketmaster one says i do! direct debit theory makes sense though...i'll have to give them a call and check as im a little concerned the main site doesnt seem to think i have one....and the contact us link on the site is broken.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 10:49]
online renewal question on 11:07 - Apr 15 with 2466 viewsAgedR

Can anyone confirm if the DD renewal is automatic?

Cheers

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

online renewal question on 11:09 - Apr 15 with 2462 viewsDejR_vu

It’s amazing anyone is renewing. It’s an addiction, just with no one to turn to for help.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

online renewal question on 11:11 - Apr 15 with 2458 viewsMaggsinho

online renewal question on 11:07 - Apr 15 by AgedR

Cheers

Mine was renewed automatically. If you're worried (as I was) email the box office and they'll be able to confirm.
online renewal question on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 2435 viewsHantsR

Cheers

I rang them and asked specifically about mine and they confirmed it will be automatically renewed with first payment in June. A personal email confirming that would have been nice but all seems to be well.
Login to get fewer ads

online renewal question on 11:48 - Apr 15 with 2419 viewsdaveB

online renewal question on 11:09 - Apr 15 by DejR_vu

It’s amazing anyone is renewing. It’s an addiction, just with no one to turn to for help.

I was leaning towards not renewing, spoke to my son about it and he said Dad We're supporters we can't just stop going because we're rubbish, made me very proud and ensured i renewed, now if next year is crap I'm blaming him
online renewal question on 12:25 - Apr 15 with 2362 viewsDejR_vu

online renewal question on 11:48 - Apr 15 by daveB

I was leaning towards not renewing, spoke to my son about it and he said Dad We're supporters we can't just stop going because we're rubbish, made me very proud and ensured i renewed, now if next year is crap I'm blaming him

Same, except I've been adamant for a couple of months. One decent win in the sun and I'm wavering. I'm pathetic.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

online renewal question on 12:50 - Apr 15 with 2326 viewsStanisgod

Cheers

I'm on DD and my account has said my status is 19/20
Season ticket holder for weeks.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

online renewal question on 14:04 - Apr 16 with 2075 viewsPinnerPaul

online renewal question on 11:48 - Apr 15 by daveB

online renewal question on 15:23 - Apr 16 with 2035 viewskingsburyR

I wasnt going to bother renewing for this season but didn't know about auto renew. When it happened I thought "did it, it's an omen"

Was looking good until the turn of the year.

Going to take some serious soul searching to renew........

...... but I xant bear anyone else sitting in my seat.

F knows what I'm going to do!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

online renewal question on 16:45 - Apr 16 with 1982 viewsBakes

What if you don’t want to it to automatically renew? New baby and recently moved away so will just go to a handful of games.

I can’t see an option to cancel.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

online renewal question on 17:06 - Apr 16 with 1956 viewsStanisgod

online renewal question on 16:45 - Apr 16 by Bakes

What if you don’t want to it to automatically renew? New baby and recently moved away so will just go to a handful of games.

I can’t see an option to cancel.

Ring them or email to cancel.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

online renewal question (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 1898 viewsBlackCrowe

[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 9:58]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

online renewal question on 12:19 - Apr 17 with 1771 views1MoreBrightonR

The fact they renew it automatically without sending you a letter or email is pretty cheeky....i dont mind because its QPR but i was trying to think of anything else i use/buy that does this. Insurance does but they even send you an email or letter. desperate times call for desperate measures!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024